New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 30 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:47 am

"Miley Cyrus rou--HEY! That was a one time thing! No way am I doing that again, my rep took a real serious dive with that one." Jake huffed remembering that damned video from the foam party.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:57 am

Seth got to his feet, placing his laptop on the coffee-table, and headed for the kitchen as he talked, going to grab himself a snack since it was getting pretty late. He began frying sausages for them both. "Well, it's not like you have a date!" he pointed out as he cooked. "And I doubt you want one. What else will you do that night?"

He brought the sausages over to the table along with a couple plates and two sodas, and held out a fork to Jake, smirking. "Gourmet or what?"

[[The Clones and Siren from Wicked]]

Ashton slid his keycard into the lobby doors and they entered, Evelyn hugging her jacket around her again. It had grown decidedly colder and the scent of rain was in the air.

Ashton was regretting not walking Ashlee upstairs to her apartment. It felt somehow wrong to let a girl (dressed up like that) wander around on her own at eleven at night even if it was just up to her apartment. He pulled out his phone, holding the lobby door open as his brother and Evelyn entered. Ashton texted Ashlee swiftly as he followed them.

Did you get home ok? Thought I'd check. Very Happy

Evelyn was just about turning to the stairwell when the don on duty stopped them.

She pointed to the elevator with a grin. "Cable's repaired! Officially safe to ride."

Evelyn took one long look at the elevator and Ashton saw the blood drain from her face. "I'll brave the stairs," she muttered to Antonio, opening the stairwell door.

Ashton frowned. He pointed at the lift and then at himself. "I'll, uh, take the elevator..." What was up with her? She was in heels, for Chrissakes!
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:04 am

Jake got up swiping the fork from Seth's hand and poking it through the sausage stuffing it into his mouth without really giving it a chance to cool off first he felt the heat momentarily burn his tongue but he swallowed it easily taking a sip from his soda shrugging, "I don't know. I don't think I wanna go that much, maybe... but hey I'll gladly take one of your thirty dates off of you."

Antonio shrugged at his brother, "I dunno, but I'll go with her and meet you back in the suite." Antonio followed behind Evelyn walking with her.

"You couldn't wait to get away from me huh?" Antonio smirked, coming up beside Evelyn, brown eyes lighting up.

Ashlee had changed out of her Broadway attire into comfy cotton pajamas, she was ready to go to sleep when her phone vibrated in her hand it was a message from Ashton. She couldn't help but smile, it was nice that he asked if she got back okay which she had.

Oh you know, just missing a kidney, no big deal. Other wise great night ;D. You get home in one piece and awake Razz?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:13 am

Ashton hit 5 on the control panel and the lift doors slid closed as he replied: Yep. Our Lift's working again. Very Happy

"Nu uh, get your own. I'm a pimp, I never give," Seth announced, waving a fork with a sausage speared on its end.

The sausage flew off the tip of the fork and hurtled through the air - into Lucifer's waiting paws. The cat pounced at it and swallowed it about as quickly as Jake had.

"Ah, fuck," Seth said. "That was MINE!" He paused and added guiltily, "And he isn't supposed to eat greasy shit either."

He finished his sausages and then carefully wiped his mouth on a napkin. "I'm bored now. Fuck the essay. Einstein barely passed high school so I shouldn't have to be perfect either."

Evelyn threw a surprised look at Antonio as they climbed upwards. She gave a small smile. "You caught me. You're hideous, Tony!"

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:44 am

"That's the attitude. Future CEO of America. But I'm bored too, what the hell should we do?" Jake mused, what could one be doing on a Thursday night.

"Damn no wonder we went to the theater then instead of some place where there was decent lighting. Its probably cause I'm fat, well don't worry hiking up five flights of stairs will fix that." Antonio grinned patting the flat muscles on his stomach.

[[ The Demon from wherever, with a ho]]

James didn't know the elevator had been fixed but he figured that him and his newest hook up could handle the stairs, that is if she didn't just jump on him right there. The leggy blond had her arm wrapped around James' neck, and she was giggling, "How much longer gorgeous?"

"Not much, sorry didn't mean to make a pretty girl like yourself walk, but the elevator here is crappy." James smirked at her his blue eyes twinkling.

She grabbed the collar of his shirt so her hazel eyes were locked with his pretty blue ones, "Who says we have to make it up the stairs?" She purred, planting a kiss on his lips stopping them there for a moment, James returned it and pulled away from her, continuing their walk up the stairs. He really hoped they fixed that damn thing soon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:59 am

Seth frowned and looked around the living room for inspiration.

Lucifer glared at him as if to say, You dare, bitch. Seth turned away from the cat and shrugged. "Vandalize the halls? Those walls look pretty damn plain."

Evelyn actually laughed (possibly for the first time that night). They reached the landing of the third floor and she caught her breath, holding up a hand. "Give me a sec, Tigger," she said mockingly. "Unlike you, I don't have raw animal strength. My heels are killing me." She turned and sat down on the nearby staircase up to the fourth floor, wincing. "Ow..." She reached down and unzipped her boots, wiggling her feet inside them and exhaling.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:03 am

"Come on no pain no gain Evelyn, my butt isn't made out of the springs like Tigger. I'm just kidding. You know this could have been avoided if you took the elevator Wonder Woman." Antonio added cheekily sitting next to her.

Jake grinned, "Yeah that sounds like fun, do we have markers or crap."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:11 am

"Yep," Seth answered, completely ignoring the possible consequences of what they were about to do.

"Also," he said, walking into his room, "I'm breakin' out the booze. No classes tomorrow means we can go crazy!"

He came back out in a moment with a bottle of tequila from his cabinet and a pack of markers, a can of black spray paint he kept for graffiting reasons and a box of chalk. "I kept this shit when I moved in here." He tossed the tequila bottle to Jake and left the dishes on the table for now. "Let's hit it."

Evelyn smiled a little again, looking up at Antonio as he sat down beside her. She absently tugged down the rising hem of her dress and said, "I have a fear of heights. I got stuck in that thing the last time it broke down and trust me, I have no eagerness to repeat the freaking experience."

She paused when she realized she'd sort of subtly been inhaling his cologne which she'd never really bothered to notice before (she'd had other, less pleasant, things on her mind). Evelyn felt her face flush somewhat and hastily cleared her throat, looking down at her feet as she reached down and zipped her boots up again.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:29 am

"Seth we are already vandalizing must we add underage drinking while we're at it? Do you want to be another statistic!" Jake flailed with the tequila in his hand.

"Ahh, I hear ya. If anything I'm afraid of being buried alive... and snakes. Had a real bad experience with both." Antonio shuddered, "Long story short, when Ash and I were kids we went to the beach and crap when we were kids and you know how its fun to bury a person in the sand? Yeah they did that and I got bit by a snake that was wandering around or something like that. Hence fear." Antonio told her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:35 am

"Fuck statistics!" Seth replied wisely, entering the hallway and checking to see if the coast was clear. No one was out there. he gestured to Jake. "We're too awesome to be a statistic!" He set down his arts stuff on the hallway floor and grabbed the bottle from Jake. He'd already uncorked it so he simply opened it up and lifted it above his mouth, taking a quick drink. He took several more and soon enough, was seeing slightly blurry. He cringed as it went down, and handed the bottle to Jake. "Drink up, buddy!"

"Holy crap, a snake bit you?!" Evelyn exclaimed, dismayed. Her fear of heights seemed less ominous now. "Was it poisonous?" She folded her hands in her lap over her clutch and turned the upper half of her body to face him, accidentally brushing her bare knee into Antonio's thigh. She sat back a little, cringing. No point making this awkward.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:54 am

Jake took the tequila bottle and shook his head at Seth, "I gotta get new friends." After a few swigs he was grabbing the spray paint and he shook the can a few times figuring out what masterpiece he should unleash onto the wall.

"Yeah it was. I had to go to the hospital and everything. I think I was like eight or something? I don't remember. I just remember Ashton was crying, I was crying. My mom was freaking out and you know at the time it was kind of traumatizing but now its kind of funny. I mean don't get me wrong this doesn't mean I'm gonna have a python as a pet anytime soon, but its just funny. Just how the situation was such chaos. You know its kind of odd I would find that funny, maybe the venom had made me feverish." Antonio laughed, he felt Evelyn's knee brush his leg and he wasn't sure what to do so he just stayed in his position to keep things comfortable between them.

James and his lady of the night hadn't really made it too far after climbing up the stairs for a little while longer, when she had pinned him against the wall eager to pretty much take James right there. Not that he was opposed to that kind of determination, but he was never really a fan of doing it in public places.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:07 am

Seth had grabbed two different markets and was holding them uncapped together. He walked down the hall with them and started doodling a double-lined chicken on the wall near the stairwell. "This is art, baby!" He started to draw a cow beside it and then next to that, drew a weird satyr looking-thing in a Speedo. His vision was so blurred, it was now coming out wobbly - he'd maybe hit the tequila too hard.

"Hey, Jake, I wonder when the twins git back?" he hollered down the hall at the Spaniard. "I'll bet Red made Tigger cry!"

At that moment, Ashton entered the hall from the elevator.

"The poison part is kind of scary, but the rest is kind of hilarious," Evelyn pointed out with a half-grin. She tucked a stray curl that was flicking into her face, behind her ear.

Her expression sobered. "Oh, um, Tony, before we get going, I figure while I have a second alone wiht you, I should, um, probably ask you if this is all okay with , um, you and your roommates. I mean, I know what it might seem like, with Ja - um, your roommate and I kind of hating on each other and all of a sudden he announces we're dating and then next second we're back to hating again...."

That's just how you worked, though, her mind reminded her. You and Jake never exactly happened to be normal people. For some reason, this reminder saddened her. This was one fight even she and Jake weren't going to be able to leap over and ignore like they had with so many others.

Evelyn swallowed the painful lump in her throat, feeling her eyes grow dangerously hot. Oh no. Not here! She blinked hard and looked up at Antonio again, seriously. "Jake and I never really got along. It was a horrible mistake and, well, I don't want that affecting you and me. I hope it won't." She was serious on this part.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:28 am

Jake had drawn what started to look like a wolf, it had looked pretty decent until he had drank some more and now it was looking real ugly, he heard Seth yelling and hollering down the hall about Tigers and Meds, but he just shrugged.

"I dunnooo amigoo! Ole! " He yelled, then standing on his hands and walking down, and wobbling down the hall since he was drunk. He heard the elevator ding notfying the arrival of someone and he saw Ashton.

"Heeeeeeeeyyyyyy, its Ashhh! DUDE! BRO! Why youu, why you? I forget." Jake snorted, and he began laughing drunkly, continuing his acrobatic act down the hall before he promptly fell over from being too unbalanced.

James had come up for air, pulling away from the girls lips that seemed to be just glued to his, "Hey come on now."

The girl threw her head back to laugh then trailed a few kisses down James' neck, "Hmmm okay, let's go." She winked at him, the both of them going back up the stairs heading up the third flight of stairs the girl had her hands all over James and James just smirked at her his hand around her waist.

"Oooh oops looks like someone else is using this spot." She said pointing to the bronze haired girl, and a dark haired boy. James looked up and saw Evelyn sitting at the top of the stairs with Antonio, and she was with one of the twins? Antonio was it.

Before Antonio could say anything he was interrupted by a loud laugh, "Seems like we're not the only ones who wanted something a little more." She winked.

Antonio blinked a couple of times and recognized the other dark haired boy to be James, with a blond girl who was DTF. Under normal circumstances he would have been giving him the thumbs up but this was pretty awkward.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:40 am

Ashton had barely taken two steps into the hall when a drunk Jake crashlanded at his feet. Ashton jerked backwards with a yell. "The hell, dude?!"

He blinked down at the Spniard. "Are you....drunk?"

"Aye!" Seth slurred somewhere down the hall, where he was drawing what looked like Chinese on the walls of the hallway...

"What the fuck?" Ashton yelped. "Seth! What're you doing?!"

"Relax, bro," Seth said with an easy grin, flashing him a wink. He paused. "Hey, hey," his eyes were unfocused and he dropped his markers and wobbled over, "where's yer clone?"

"Walking Evelyn home," Ashton said. "She took the stairs - guys, you should seriously get home before security catches you."

"Tony be gettin' it ON!" Seth howled obnoxiously, reaching down and grabbing Jake's arm to hoist him up. "Dayyumn, bro, do some'in!"

Ashton groaned and shook his head, heading down the hall and to their suite. He grabbed the markers and can of spray and chalk along the way.

Evelyn paled, eyes meeting James'. Ah hell, if not Jake, then HIM? She swallowed, feeling her mouth go dry. She glanced at Antonio, getting to her feet and grabbing his hand to drag him to his feet too, not looking at James anymore because it just made her want to throw up and run simultaneously. After his and Luke's meeting with Jake and Seth down in the lounge, she really had nothing to say to him.

"Let's get going." She turned away from James and the stupid skank with him. Funnily enough, it didn't really bother her. Maybe she was so used to girls hanging off him. Or maybe she just really couldn't care less.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:01 am

"Booo parttyy pooper! You've ruined my masterpiece." Jake just shooed his hand at Ashton watching him walk away, and he turned to face Seth again and just started doing a little dance and rapping.

"I'm about whatever man
Fuck what they be talking about,
They opinon doesn't count,
We the only thing that matters (oooh)
So we do it how we do it
All up in your face, man, I hate to put you through it
I be up all night
Whole crews in here
Cause I don't really know who Imma lose this year (oooh)
Man I love my team
Man I love my team
I would die for these nigggaaaasss!!!
"

Song's for ya broooo!" Jake hollered to Seth pointing at him and then turning to face down the hall again.

"Okay, okay okay... watch... watch this.." Jake swayed, holding his arms out to balance his tall frame, "Okay are you watching.. are you watching? Cause you're gonna miss it... you're gonna miss it! Okay are you ready?" Jake slurred he took a running start then sprung up into the air doing a front flip, but had gone off on an angle colliding into the wall.

"Ahhh ahahah!" He laughed drunkenly.

Antonio followed Evelyn and just waved at James as they left, this was pretty awkward now.

James wasn't really feeling like hooking up with this girl anymore, he kind of had every urge to tell her to turn back around and go back downstairs after running into Evelyn. Honestly she was the last person he expected to see sitting in the stairwell. Especially with Antonio.

So she really was moving on pretty quick. First Jake now his roommate? Damn.

"Hey Tony, don't get too attached she'll probably be dating your brother by tomorrow." James called up to Antonio smugly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:09 am

Seth whooped drunkenly, cheering Jake on.

A door next to Jake swung open and a girl glared. "Get the fuck away from here!" she snapped at Jake. "We're trying to SLEEP!"

"Heyyy, hot stuff," Seth said with a drunken smirk. "Come join the partayyy! You got next to nuthin' on and that's more'n cool wit' us!"

The girl - who was only wearing a skimpy nightshirt, turned bright red. "Creep!" She slammed the door shut.

Seth cracked up. "She wants us."

Evelyn's breath caught in her chest and a horrible, sharp ache replaced the usual Jake-induced pain. She couldn't think of anything to say to James though. He usually won these conversations anyways.

She wanted to walk on. But her dignity had already been so hammered by Jake. She glanced over her shoulder, green eyes icy. "I see you've raised your standards, Darko. Can this one actually remember to leave before your friends see her?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:16 am

"Hey at least I'm hooking up with girls, your date for the evening would be cheering me on right now if he wasn't with you. But I'm figuring he wants to make a good impression so he's not saying anything. Then again, the girl I'm hooking up with isn't for example me having liked Alexis then going to hook up with you after, her roommate. Like I said Tony watch your back she'll be with your brother tomorrow and probably with Seth the day after, kind of screw all of you over. Trust me you guys ruining a friendship over her ain't even worth it." James said coldly, sort of forgetting that the girl was there.

Antonio just sort of stood there, this was pretty harsh. He felt bad for Evelyn for having to stand there and listen to James tear her apart like that.

Jake was offended that such a beautiful girl would close the door on them, it was Seth and Jake damn it! THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL! Jake then took it upon himself to get up and plant himself against the door.

"Ohhh chicka! I know you want nothing more than to bang my friend and I. FOR YOU ARE HORNYYY!! Becauseee, besameee, besameee muchooo!! " Jake sang loudly, and off key outside of the girls door.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:23 am

"Still bitter, Jamesy?" Evelyn cooed, changing tracks in an instant and batting her eyelashes at him. She had turned halfway to face him again and now she smirked devilishly down at him. "Rejection is bittersweet. You should be happy. Now you get to screw whores like that and not feel bad at all. Oh wait, knowing you, you probably never did. Bonne nuit," she finished sweetly, blowing him a kiss and turning around to continue up the stairs.

The girl flung open her door again and gave Jake a shove. "Get away from here or I'll call security!"

"Ah fuuuuck, bitch be no fun," Seth slurred incoherently, grabbing Jake's shoulder before the Spaniard hit the wall. "Lez it go, man!"

The girl slammed her door again. Seth turned to Jake, blue eyes wide. "I got a good eyeful," he informed him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:30 am

Jake nodded, "ME too! BUT bro. FO real." Jake had lost his train of thought and just decided to hang off of Seth, "Bro... you rock."

James just shrugged, honestly he didn't have anything else he wanted to even say to her. She could do whatever she wanted. She wanted to screw all the roommates fine by him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:35 am

Seth held up Jake even though his own knees were wobbling, making them both stagger dangerously. Seth reached out and held onto the wall, shaking his head slowly. "Ahh, shit, I don' feel so gooood no more...." Maybe drinking straight tequila was a bad idea. Seth pulled free of Jake and slid down to sit against the wall, feeling hsi world spin.

Evelyn silently walked up the rest of the stairs in silence with Antonio. She could feel her fists tightening on her clutch and she loosened her grip. Trust something to ruin the evening. She pushed open the fifth floor entrance and strode inside - and then froze in horror.

Her stomach dropped when her eyes landed on Jake. A very drunk Jake by the looks of it. She simply froze for a second before turning to Antonio. "Thanks for taking me out. I'm gonna run," she said very quickly, before Jake's drunken mind noticed her. Her stomach clenched in fear.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:42 am

"I.. uh." Antonio didn't get to say much since Evelyn wanted to flee, and he didn't blame her.

"Yeah I had fun too." He smiled he figured he'd let her go.

Antonio walked into the hall and saw very badly drawn images on the wall, and Jake and Seth sitting on the floor.

Judging by their masterpieces and posture Antonio pretty much knew they were drunk.

"Um what the hell?" He snorted.

Jake had looked down at Seth then up at the door and squinted his eyes seeing Antonio, and a pair of legs he could recgonize from a crowd.

Jake wolf whistled and cupped his hands over his mouth to amplify his voice, "Ow ow! Red in a hot red hot little numbaaa! Work it girl!" Jake winked at her.

"Yeahhh Tonyy, gettin it in!" Jake made a thrust motion nudging Seth next to him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:45 am

Seth cracked up at Jake's comment. He reached up a fist to fist-bump Antonio. "Congrats, guy!"

Evelyn had momentarily frozen in horror when she heard Jake's familiar voice. Her chest began to ache and her heartbeats picked up in panic or fear (or both), and she felt blood rush to her cheeks. She bit her lip and simply continued walking. Almost there, Ev.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:49 am

Antonio just let out a forced laugh at them looking back at Evelyn. He couldn't really believe the night was ending like this.

Although this wasn't registring in Jake's drunken mind process, "Yeaaah budddy! Gettin laid! All cause I told ya to see that play! Golden broo!!" Jake announced loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:51 am

Evelyn froze and this time, turned around, hardly believing her ears. Jake told Antonio to take them to see Wicked?

Why did this bother the hell out of her? She shot Antonio an inquiring glance to ask if that were true.

Seth, noticing Evelyn's horrified expression, informed Jake, "Yo, man, you's about to make her cry. I dun do the crying girl shit!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:57 am

Antonio averted his eyes he really felt kind of low right now, but Jake and Seth being drunk wasn't it making it any better.

Jake looked up at Evelyn and snorted, "Don't worry Red. They jus wanna impress a chick! I told em to take ya. Otherwise they was gon take you to like the lint museum or some crap like that."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next