Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily on Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:09 pm

Evelyn stifled a laugh. "Yep, the chaperones," she answered Joel. Carrie was too busy flushing bright red to say anything remotely coherent.

"Elevator's here," Evelyn said hurriedly, shoving her frozen friend into it. This was going to be an amusing day. Amusing for her and Joel, at least.

When they were all inside, Carrie came to and hit G on the contorl panel. SHe glanced up at Taylor. "So, how've you guys been so far?" she asked, leaning back against the wall. "Week's been so hectic - this is my first time living away from home and it's kind of hard, I'll admit."

The was a creaking and teh familiar jangling trip down to the lobby began again.
Tiger-Lily
Admin

View user profile http://newyorkbeats.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz on Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:25 pm

"Its been pretty pleasant for me and Joel at least, what with us, you know, being from here." Taylor chuckled as he leaned against the wall beside Carrie, tucking his hands into his pant pockets. "But if you need anything, feel free to ask me for help. I've lived away from home before and I know it can suck having to cope on your own, so, to have someone around to help you with whatever is nice."

"But chaperones never get to have a good time. They're like affection Nazis." Joel laughed. "At dances they're always barking about arm's length apart, and keeping your ahdns on shoulders. They never bust a move or spike the punch or do anything close to fun."

QueenLemonz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:31 pm

"This place is busier than Seattle! But it's like, still different," Carrie said musingly. She shook her head. "Some lady was selling cat-hair bags down in Chinatown the other day. Not something we see in Seattle often."

Evelyn stifled a smile. "Every single one of those things actually sounds like something I'd love to do....expect maybe spike the punch. I'd end up drinking it and then throw myself onto a table and freaking pole dance," she said, grimacing at the memory that rose to mind. "Some creep at this house party we went to a while back here actually slipped me X. I went and did just that. Luckily it never got to pole dancing. Never again though."
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz on Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:40 pm

"Cat-hair bags?" Taylor asked, an eyebrow arched with a smile splitting his face. "That's...interesting."

"But no one likes to be a buzz kill. You gotta break out and have a bit of fun, which is WHY I vehemently protest the notion of us being chaperones." Joel nodded firmly with a grin still.

QueenLemonz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:44 pm

The elevator settled onto the lobby with an ominous clang and the doors opened. Evelyn hopped out with the usual relief she felt after surviving another dangerous trip in the lift. Carrie followed, saying "It was disgusting though. She said it was her own cat!" Her dark eyes widened. Evelyn raised an eyebrow at this seemingly random comment and walked ahead to pull open the lobby doors.

"What do you suggest we are?" she asked Joel with a grin. "Fourth-wheels? Is that even possible?"
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz on Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:18 pm

"I suggest that we just call this a friendly double date with friendly standards... as friends." Joel nodded while rubbing his chin thoughtfully.

"That poor cat." Taylor shook his head.

QueenLemonz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:21 pm

Evelyn had ot laugh at Joel's repititive wording. She stepped out into the slightly cold afternoon and shot him an amused glance, deciding to heckle him just a bit. "Friendly and date in a sentence?"

Carrie followed them out and squinted in the sunlight before her eyes adjusted. "Where do you guys wanna eat?"
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz on Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:25 pm

"Oh, yes, I did it." Joel chuckled.

"Why don't you go ahead and pick. I'm no picky eater and Joel...he'll eat just about anything you put in front of him." Taylor laughed as he looked over his shoulder at his friend, who was currently occupying himself with Evelyn.

QueenLemonz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:44 pm

Evelyn pursed her lips as she thought over the places she had eaten at in New York. "Um...thee's a pizzeria down the street."

"Nah, not pizza," Carrie said instantly. "We're too well-dressed. Isn't there a nice restaurant nearby? I do not want to take the subway all over the place."

Sevilla. Evelyn cringed a little as she said out loud, "Yeah, a place up ahead. I went there with, uh, a friend. It's called Sevilla. Real cute restaurant, excellent service and the food is insane."

Carrie glanced at the boys questioningly. "If that's cool?"

[[to Sevilla - Other]]
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:37 pm

[[ FF to Noon on Sunday]]

Jacob had woken up at around eleven, or so. He didn't really have any plans for today so he was sprawled across the couch attempting to read the book that was assigned in his English class which was kind of distracting since Antonio was seated on the floor with his head phones in his ears, singing loudly and off key to whatever song was blaring into his ears.

"Don't stop! BELIEVIN!! Hold on to that feeelinggg! Antonio screeched loudly into Jake's ear.

Nova whined at the horrendous sound that was coming out of Antonio's mouth, and Jake was getting pretty annoyed too, he took the novel and smacked Antonio upside the head with it.

"Oy my ears are bleeding!" Jake yelled.

"OW!" Antonio howled rubbing his head, looking up at Jake, then turning down the volume on his iPod he went back to focusing on his homework, slightly bruised and with not so much a song in his heart.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:47 pm

Ashton was seated on the carpet across the room from hsi twin, laptop on his lap as he downloaded music. "Thank you, Jacob!" he exclaimed gratefully. "Any more of that and Seth would be in here singing along."

"I don't speak banshee," Seth said, walking in from his room. He held a page in his hand and was smiling. "So I found a real fun passtime."

"Don't wanna know," Ashton stated firmly. Seth pulled a face at him and walked over to where Jake was sprawled on the couch. "Dude, that book doesn't even have a good-looking anything on the cover. How're you reading that?"

"Easy. He's not reading the cover," Ashton muttered cheekily. Seth flipped him off and sat down next to Antonio, reaching up and yanking Tony's headphones off. "Why the long cow face?"
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:55 pm

Antonio looked up at Seth, and turned paused his song, "Cause... freaking bio homework blows, and Jake hit me with a damned encylopedia." Antonio glared at the Spaniard.

Jake pulled a face at Antonio, and closed his book, "Whatever, and yeah this book is super boring my brain was screaming." He said placing it on the floor and taking out his phone instead to reply to messages.

"So what's this new pass time of yours Seth?" Jake asked him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:00 pm

Seth turned his head and shot Jake a devious smirk. "Well, it's not texting my secret girlfriend before it's even twelve o'clock."
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:03 pm

Jake nearly dropped his phone, although he wasn't even texting Evelyn, he was texting back one of his friends, but of course that reaction caused Antonio to snicker.

"Damn dude, not even twenty-four hours and you're already whipped?" Antonio joked making a whip cracking sound.

Jacob flipped them both off, "Fuck you guys, I'm not even texting her!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:07 pm

Ashton was sniggering. "Dude, what else do you expect us to think when you scale a fucking ledge in the middle of a rainstorm to....what was it, exactly?"

Seth followed with, "Why would a guy, any decent guy, sneak into some girl's window at ten at night, guys?" He turned to Antonio. "Oh, you didn't even know this, did you? Romeo here was all wooing his star-crossed love through her window last night - and then she called him right after and bitched at him for being so stupid. I could actually hear what she said, it was so loud. But I guess seeing as we don't have a balcony, he had no other choice..."

Nova padded over to them from Jake's room with Lucifer right behind him. Both looked sullen. Lucifer jumped onto Seth's lap and gave a menacing growl and nova ignored him, padding over to Tony's other side and standing up on his hindlegs against the couch to bark in Jake's face.
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:13 pm

Jake covered Nova's mouth with his hand, and sat up and put the dog on the couch, so he wouldn't continue to bark in his ear.

Antonio raised an eyebrow, "Dude what the hell?!"

Jake groaned, he had to remember to close his door more often, otherwise none of them would have even known that he had climbed out of his window last night, "It was nothing, I went there to give her something she left behind, that's it." Jake realized after saying this, that it didn't sound any better then what the morons were assuming.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:17 pm

Seth burst out laughing at this. "What'd she leave behind, Jake?" he asked devilishly. "No, wait, do we want to know?"

"Well, he started to tell us," Ashton chimed in. "Let's take guesses, then."

"It's okay, Jake. As long as you don't like, start doodling hearts everywhere in her name, we're still friends," Seth added. "And hey, you do realize you can't give back someone's virginity, dude?"

Ashton, who had taken a sip of his juicebox at that moment, choked and began to cough over his laughter.
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:24 pm

Antonio burst out laughing, keeling over he went over and hifived Seth, "Oooh god dude!"

Jacob smacked his hand over his face, holding his head in his hands, "Oh my god.... I should have never opened my mouth!" Jake should have known that this was going to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:29 pm

Seth managed to calm himself after a moment, and had to wipe the tears of laughter out of his eyes at Jake's expression. He leaned back and punched the Spaniard's arm. "'S cool man. We'll fill her in on your sexual exploits in detail when she comes over. I'm sure she'd love to know how experienced you are, bro."

Luke was browsing his Facebook and was somewhat amused by Evelyn's status. More so her wording. He texted Ashlee about this out of curiosity. Evs on lunch date w/Joel? When did that happen? He hadn't even seen Joel and Taylor leave because he'd woken up rather late.
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:31 pm

Jake stared at Seth horrified, no way in hell was Seth gonna tell Evelyn about his escapades! Not that she didn't know that he was a man whore, but he rather be the one to tell her instead of Seth's big mouth, "Dude don't you even think about it!"

Ashlee had gotten Luke's text, and she remembered Evelyn mentioning something about her and her friend Carrie hanging with Joel and his friend Taylor.

Idk she told me she wanted to hang out w/ Joel and catch up w/ him since she hadn't seen him since they've been here. Joel is cool though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:38 pm

"What're you worried about?" Seth asked Jake with a grin. "She already knows you're a manwhore, dude. What else could I possibly say?" He flashed Tony a smirk. "Plus, as your girlfriend, she has every right to know. Would you rather some bitch on the street caught her and was all, "that guy fucked me and left before dawn"? THAT would be epic, by the way." He could totally picture Evelyn's face. Knowing her and Alexis' moral streak, it would not fly well with her.

Luke was somewhat relieved and yet disappointed. If Evelyn only saw Joel as a friend and James as...a friend (questionable), then it left her open for creeps like Jake. Damn, better Joel than Jake tho. :/
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:46 pm

That would have been a million times worse if that happened because of his promiscuous behavior. "Oh god..." Jake slouched down.

I totally agree! Ashlee sent him right back, she felt way more at ease knowing she was with Joel.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:54 pm

Seth's grin widened. "Hey, it's all right Jake. Just hand her your phone and she'll see the gazillion females on there. Quick and easy." He patted Jake's arm and stood up, stretching. "If it even lasts that long, of course."

Ashton raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

Seth shrugged. "C'mon, they bicker more than Lucifer and Nova! How long will this last, Jake? A week, two, tops? And if you're going to play undercover, you have to consider that she'd still be getting hit on by half the male population here, dude. And seeing as you're just casually dating, she's got no real reason to turn them down..." His voice trailed off.

Heartbreaker, Connor had called her. Something along those lines. Hadn't she just ditched James when she tired of him? How soon would she lose interest in Jake when even a guy like James couldn't reel her in?

Ashton grinned now. "I give them a week. Tony?"

Luke bit his lip. It'd be real awkward if it were Joel tho. Cuz he lives here!
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:59 pm

Antonio grinned, and looked up at Jake who raised an eyebrow at him

"I have faith in ya man! Two weeks for me." Antonio bet, on his friends and Evelyn's secret lovers romance.

Jake threw his hands up in the airs, in frustration. He couldn't believe that they were actually taking bets on this! Not that he thought that him and Evelyn were going to get married or anything, "Oh whatever, screw you guys." Jake huffed.

Ashlee wasn't too worried about Evelyn falling for Joel, as nice as Joel was, Ashlee knew deep down inside Evelyn liked boys that challenged her a bit and that kept things interesting, and too nice was always too boring for Evelyn.

I'm not really all too worried, Ev always liked boys that were kind of dangerous as much as she says she wants to date a nice guy, she knows she'd get bored of Joel, he's nice and all but not Ev's type.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:07 pm

Seth laughed. "C'mon dude. If a guy like James couldn't hold her, and James, by the way," he said to the twins, "Got two chicks' numbers without saying a thing, two feet into Central Park on a Friday night. I didn't even know girls went there on Friday nights! So what hope does Jake have?"

So okay, he was trying to subtly discourage Jake. It was his duty as a friend and if Jake was making dumb decisions to date sirens, Seth was going to have to dissuade him from her.

"That's pretty damn impressive," Ashton said, raising an eyebrow. "Guy has pool skills too, don't forget."

Luke was rather amused by Ashlee's reply. He held onto his phone as he went into the living room where James was, wearing a grin as he walked. "Hey," he greeted James. "What's the plan for tonight? Times Square around four and then?"

He texted back: Whats her type, violent juvie inmates?
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top