New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 4 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:19 am

Seth pulled a face and said shortly, "Relationships are gay. I really hope Jake never falls into another."

They reached the lobby at last.

"I didn't realize it," Evelyn replied, looking up at Jake again. She felt a little calmer now. But her panicky heartbeats were still making her jumpy. Only now they weren't panicking in fear. They were panicking because Evelyn hated nothing more than letting down her guard.

"I don't...I'm not...you know, this is all your fault. I'd never even think about liking you if you kept up that Casanova act that you did when we met in the lobby!" she said suddenly, glaring at him. Then it occurred to her that it was actually the first time she'd sort of implied she did in fact like him. A little bit.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:43 am

"Then what? Cause evidently you hated my Casanova bit and dropped a block of wood on my head, which wow would be the first time you hit me on the head which lead to many more times plus the concussion. I was actually trying to be nice, hoping I'd get laid out of the prospect but that didn't work out, but hey its your fault! You had to compare me to freaking Connor, and say all those things like "I like how I can be honest around you." Then you went on to tell me how Connor was hotter than me, try and make me jealous." Jacob realized what he had said, and widened his eyes.

Was that when he started to have feelings for her? Once Connor came into the picture? That was almost a month ago! He had gotten jealous and those were the stages when they still didn't even really get along period.

"I doubt he will, or Ev will. Not for a very long time." Ashlee said, stepping out of the elevator.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:50 am

Seth led the way out of the lobby, nodding at the security guard. The guy glared at Ashlee.

Seth waited till they were out of earshot and then asked, "What was that about?"

Evelyn stared at Jake, stunned. She didn't really understand where he was going with this. Why was he even bringing up Connor? She cast around for something to say and felt her face grow hot. She looked away from him. "Well, he is cute," she said defensively. She looked back at the Spaniard. "Did it work?" she asked quietly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:58 am

Ashlee turned her head back and stuck her tongue out at him, and looked up at Seth as they walked out of the dorm building, "Oh Precious? Yeah I came here to visit Evelyn and he threw this huge fit about me not living here and trying to visit. Anyhoo I got mad at him and nicknamed him Precious and he always gives me the evil eye when I show up."

Jacob jerked his head up feeling heat rise to his cheeks, Shit am I ... blushing?! He tried to cover his face and coughed as if that would make that better, "Um no... why would I care if I thought you thought Connor was hot? I mean ... I... you have to try a lot harder than that to make Jacob Salazar jealous." Although Jake really didn't believe a word he was saying right now, and the fact that he stumbled all of his words wasn't a convincing enough argument.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:06 am

Seth laughed again, looking back at "Precious". "He's actually pretty good about things. Um...he lets us bring crazy shit in here, like freaked out cats and shaving cream covered roommates," he said.

Evelyn started, staring at Jake disbelievingly. She had honestly thought he hadn't been affected at all. She'd been kidding around when she'd talked about Connor. Why was his face all red then?

Evelyn hesitated, and then said nonchalantly, "I believe you. You can stop blushing, Sal." She paused and added truthfully, "Connor's an asshole though. I actually stopped finding him cute about five minutes later." She didn't know why she bothered to explain this. Jake said he didn't care.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:15 am

"Yeah well he went all Navy and Marines on me. You'd think he'd be meaner to you then to a innocent girl like myself." Ashlee said offended that Precious favored those idiot boys over her.

"I am not blushing Red, its just really hot in here is all! I'm wearing a damn sweater, it was cold in my room." Jacob lied, taking off his sweater and fluffing it like a make shift pillow he lay on the bathroom floor the cool tile touching his exposed stomach, he felt better it was kind of stuffy in the bathroom, although he had to sprawl his legs into the tub.

"You know I could break down the door, but I already broke a hole into the wall, and Seth flooded washing machines so I think we're treading on real thin ice with the maintenance crew of this building." Jake informed Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:18 am

Seth snickered. "Girls are never innocent," he informed her. "You're all bitchy and sneaky and use feminine wiles to get your way."

[[Seth and Ashlee to SoM]]

Evelyn shifted over on the bathtub edge a bit so Jake wouldn't kick her into the tub. "You're on thin ice with the SOS team too," she reminded him. She glanced at the door, sighing. "Do you think we've done enough talking? How will they know when to let us out?""
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:20 am

"After we fuck... or maybe after one of us dies first. Which judging by my first statement I won't be alive much longer." Jacob grinned obnoxiously at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:25 am

Evelyn's cheeks burned so much they hurt. She threw Jake a horrified glance and moved away even further, almost tipping backward into the tub in her hurry. "You...you..." she spluttered and then cringed. "Don't cuss," was all she said, leaning her head back against the wall near the tub. There was no use in attacking him. He'd just hold her down with one damn hand adn smirk the rest of the time until Seth and Ashlee unlocked the damned door.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:34 am

Jake lifted his head off the ground and gave her a look, "Thanks mom, I'll try to be proper which you know I never am." He got uncomfortable on the floor and picked up his sweater and moved himself into the bathtub, propping his feet up on the wall and laying there.

"This is far more comfortable." He grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:37 am

Evelyn pulled a face down at him. She crossed her legs, scooting so her back was to the wall and she was seated on the corner of the tub where a small shelf was made on its edge. "Well, it's vulgar. If you must, do it around your juvenile friends," she said, annoyed. She really did wonder how much longer they'd be in here though.

She glanced at her watch. They'd been here barely an hour. Great. Several more to go.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:23 pm

Jacob was so stunned by Evelyn's tone of voice right now he turned around and laughed, "Really? Oh my god... you do not understand how much you sound like my mother right now. I mean seriously just get a thick Spanish accent and you are ... wow"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:26 pm

Evelyn heaved a sigh. God, she had terrible taste in men, didn't she? First James and now this clown. She closed her eyes, head resting back against the wall, and stifled a yawn, wondering if she could actually nap. SHe'd been up half the night cleanign up after Nova and then he'd woken her at eight AM today to be let outside.

"I'm going to hope you treat your mother better than you treat me," she said sleepily.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:32 pm

"Are you kidding me? I love my mother! Sure my dad is like one of my best friends, but I treat my mother the best! Anyone screws with her and they're gonna have a face full of knuckles. You're not my mother I can treat you how I feel." He smirked, up at her. She looked like she was ready to fall asleep sitting up.

"You wanna switch, you look like you're gonna die, you'd fit better in the tub then I would. Its not too bad in here, then again I'm an alcoholic I'm used to falling asleep in strange places, and bathtub is usually a pretty good choice." Which was true, he enjoyed sleeping in a tub over the floor or a closet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:35 pm

Evelyn glanced over at him, disbelieving. Was he buzzed from last night? "Is this some bipolar thing coming back?" she asked. "Your mouth's running away again."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:38 pm

Jacob scoffed, "I'm offended Red, I'm just telling you as a personal preference if you're ever drunk and the beds are taken, the bath tub is your next best bet. Plus if you need to throw up the toilet is right there, words of wisdom Red!" He figured he should write a book, inform others making the wrong decisions of where to pass out when intoxicated.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:42 pm

Evelyn heaved a sigh. "I'm not a redhead, so quit calling me that. And that includes in Spanish," she added as an afterthought.

She glanced at the door. So they were "getting along" fairly well. As well as they ever did. She still wasn't willing to be anywhere near him though. To keep herself awake, she got up and walked over to where Jake had been sitting previously, the spot by the door,, and sat down against the wall. It was much more comfortable than the cold edge of the bathtub. She drew her bare knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:50 pm

"Tis my job to help those less fortunate than me because Evelyn!" Jake got up taking the removable shower head off, "because whenever there is a drunken idiot in trouble I'll be there." He used the shower as a microphone and began singing, "Don't you know that I'll bee thereeee! I'll be there! Just call my name and I'll be thereeee!! Just look over your shoulder honey!" Jacob wasn't sure exactly what he had done but the shower head had somehow sprung to life and splashed him in the face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:56 pm

Evelyn wished she had her cell on her, so she could snap a picture Jake's face at this second. She felt a smille tug at her mouth and forced it down. "Seriously, shut up. You make Johnny Cash sound good."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:58 pm

Jake coughed and choked spitting water out into the tub putting the shower head back into place, "What is wrong with Johnny Cash? Actually I never liked him. Ryder LOVED Johnny Cash. I wasn't fond of him. But you totally love him I can tell."

Jake made his voice go in that low tone that Johnny Cash would sing in, "Cause I fell in a burning ring of fire, and I went down down down as the flames got higher"

"Oh no wait I forgot you like Beaver, BABY BABY BABYYY OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Jake's voice cracked as he attempted to hit the ungodly high note.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:02 pm

Evelyn, seated on the floor, desperately looked around her and couldn't find anything to throw at him. Probably Seth's doing.

She gritted her teeth and felt her head ache. There was only so much she could take, even though she didn't want to provoke him.

Evelyn reached down and yanked her shoe off - flinging it at Jake's head. "Merde, shut UP!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:12 pm

Jake wasn't really expecting to get hit by Evelyn's shoe, but it smacked him in the side of the head nonetheless, and it knocked him off balance and he fell over in the tub, he sat up holding the shoe and looked at it, "Nice kicks." He untied the laces of her shoe and rested it on his knee.

He took both laces in his hand and started to recite a small poem, while he tied her shoes up again
"Build a tee pee, Come inside,
Bring a friend. Close it tight so we can hide.
Over the mountain, And around we go.
Here’s my arrow, And here’s my bow!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:39 pm

"You're a freak," Evelyn said, more amused than annoyed. She heaved a sigh and said, "Can I have my shoe back?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:50 pm

Jake examined his handiwork and grinned, "I'm a regular Van Goh, I did a pretty damn good job if I say so myself." He said holding up her shoe in a presenting the prize in a game show manner, then tossing it back to her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:55 pm

Evelyn almost caugh the shoe but didn't and it ended up slipping between her hands and whacking her in the face. "Ow! You prick! I didn't say throw it!" She rubbed her cheek and shifted a bit so her bruised side wouldn't scrape the wall.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next