New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Week of Sep 13th, 2010. EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Week of Sep 13th, 2010. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Week of Sep 13th, 2010. EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Week of Sep 13th, 2010. EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Week of Sep 13th, 2010. EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Week of Sep 13th, 2010. EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Week of Sep 13th, 2010. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Week of Sep 13th, 2010. EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Week of Sep 13th, 2010. EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Week of Sep 13th, 2010.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Week of Sep 13th, 2010. Empty Week of Sep 13th, 2010.

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:51 am

[[From [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Connor strutted towards class with Seth and Jake- and really DID strut. He felt like he had this thing in the bag and he felt all "snazzy" with his blazer jacket thing on. "Wait.. Dude... Am I suppose to go AGAINST sexy legs or with her? ...Either way, do I get to bang her in the end like all those bad-ass lawyers?" Connor asked as he turned to look at the guys, blinking. He was completely serious.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alexis was sat on a near-by bench, playing with her iPhone app's glancing up every now and then for either Connor or Evelyn. She was more or less here for protection... and to make sure that Evelyn didn't go to jail for a real murder in a mock-trail.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Week of Sep 13th, 2010. Empty Re: Week of Sep 13th, 2010.

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:57 am

Seth flashed a grin. "Put it this way, if you go against her and she loses, you're probably not getting any. If you're with her and she loses, you're definitely not getting any." He saw a group of girls ahead and didn't bother to skirt around, tunneling through them like a rampant bulldozer. The girls scatered with squeals of anger. Seth fell back into step with the other two boys, bouncing a little on his feet.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:08 pm

Jake waved cheekily at the angered females, and snorted, "Dude I was her fake boyfriend and I never got any. Trust me she's gonna die a virgin." Jake stated firmly, he staggered a bit walking to Connor's class.

[[Ashlee, James, and Evelyn from The Dorms]]

James, Ashlee, and Evelyn all arrived to the lecture hall where Evelyn's class was he noticed it was pretty large so they really didn't have to worry all too much about someone noticing that they weren't in the class.

Ashlee saw a few cute boys walk into Evelyn's class and she smiled at them and looked back a Evelyn, "Damn I'm in the wrong major, my design classes are all gay guys! Maybe I should be a law student." She said nudging Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:31 pm

Connor made a face. "Oh come ooooooooon... she's got three stud's here and she ain't willing to share."He shook his head and continued to march to class.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:07 am

"Three?!" Seth asked, offended as he followed. "I don't wanna bang her dude. I wanna bang her roomie." He grinned as they headed down the steps that led to the central "stage" where the teacher's desk had been shoved aside to make two witness stands (each of which was really just three desks making a sort of box with one wall open). The judge's podium, where the professor sat, was basically the teacher's desk between the two witness stands. One of the witness stands, as they got closer, had a card in front reading "ACCUSED STAND".

So the rest of the class was the jury, he figured. This was going to be fun. "Yo, let's sit in front Jake. I wanna be the main jury!"

Evelyn, James and Ashlee had entered just a bit after the trio, but from the opposute side of the hall. Evelyn grinned briefly at Ashlee as she led them both down to the front, ignoring the lustful glances the many males in the class threw their way. She'd actually have preferred gay guys to this any day. Most of her law class was male. Straight male. Connor was actually a relief because he tended to ignore her.

Speaking of Connor...

Evelyn stopped dead halfway down the steps, making other people behind her have to swerve sideways around her. Her eyes were fixed on the other set of stairs across the room. Connor was walking down them, but he wasn't the problem - his cohorts were.

Oh no, oh no, please let this be a horrid mirage. She gritted her teeth, fingers clenching over her folder. "Connor brought guests," she said shortly to James and Ashlee, before continuing on down to the front. Her and Connor's group was the only one presenting that day. She walked over to the ACCUSED stand and put down her bag, grinding her teeth the whole way.

It wouldn't be so bad. Seth was fairly harmless most of the time unless Alexis was involved. Jake though...Jake was already peeved at her. Evelyn nervously tugged a scrunchie off her wrist, twirling it between her fingers as the rest of their group converged nearby the teacher's desk.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:26 am

Ashlee and James both cast their glances across the lecture hall and saw Seth and Jake seating themselves in the front. James clenched his fist slightly at the sight of Jake, he figured he had to learn to control his anger around the bastard, besides this was a mock trial and if the douchebag did anything he could always beat him up after class.

Ashlee saw the boys, and saw James' tense glare, she bit her lip and decided just because James and Evelyn disliked Jake and Co. didn't exactly mean she had to so she cast them a friendly smile and wave and looked at Evelyn, "Don't let them get to you, they're probably just here for Connor." Although she said it to Evelyn she meant it for James too.

James caught Ashlee's words, realizing that she was lecturing them both, although he figured he would need someone to calm him down since Jake did pretty much put him on edge, plus he knew Luke enjoyed a good murder as much as the next person. James took out his phone and texted his best friend.

Ev is having a mock trial thing in her law class, me and Ash are there. Come here and watch! Its gonna be fun Razz

Jake nodded sitting in the front with Seth he didn't want to miss out on any of the action either, he noticed from the corner of his eye someone wave at him and wondered who else in this class besides Connor, or Evelyn would know him and looked to see Ashlee with Evelyn and James?

That was random, Jake nudged Seth, "Hey look Red brought her friends."

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:34 am

Alexis went over to one of the seat for watchers or whatever, and sat down, glancing between the idiots and Evelyn and mentally cringed, slipping on her sunglasses, in hopes Seth wouldn't know it was her.

"LET THE PEOPLE KNOW, IT IS I, THE LAWYER OF THE YEAR, CONNOOOOR!" Connor suddenly shouted out before snickering to himself before glancing around for the red-head.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:40 am

Evelyn was trying to work out why Connor was standing on the wrong side of the stage. He did know he was on her team...right?

She caught his eye and gestured for him to come over to where she adn the rest of their team stood, reisting the urge to reply to his opening line.

THe witness for the offense, a tall brunet kid, was cocking an eyebrow at Connor. He was playing the supposed best friend of some guy it was alleged Evelyn's character had killed on purpose.

Luke was on his way home and had to get off his subway and take the opposite one. Dammit. Fine. I was halfway home. :/

Seth was watching the proceedings with some amusement and just nodded distractedly at Jake. He whooped. "YOU BE DA MAN, CON!!! KILL THIS SHIT!"

A few people glanced around. Seth sat back in his seat, grinning.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:43 am

James got his text back and shook his head replying, Don't be a baby, come here and I'll get you lunch after Very Happy He figured that was a convincing enough statement before sending it, he heard Seth holler at Connor and laughed, this was really going to be interesting.

"Oww! Shut it down CON! Show them whose the boss!!" Jake joined Seth in on cheering on their friend, ignoring everyones already aggravated glares, he just turned back and winked at all of them.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:48 am

Connor laughed, looking over at them before going over to Evelyn and stretched before grinning widely at Evelyn. "Hey there."He waggled his eyebrows.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:53 am

Seth noticed Connor's "warm up" technique and laughed. "Be grateful, Red!" he hollered at Evelyn, whose whole face turned bright pink when everyone on her team turned to stare at her. Seth went on with "HE'S OUTTA YO LEAGUE!"

A few guys in the audience laughed.

Evelyn gritted her teeth and stepped away from Connor, putting the Accused Desk between them. "Are you ready for your part? she asked Connor, keeping her voice as toneless as possible.

Just then the teacher stood up to pick up his gavel.

Luke reached campus and got directions from James to the law class.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:58 am

Jake whistled loudly, "Let's get this party started!" He shouted enthusiastically, he was really excited to see this go down.

James and Ashlee couldn't help letting out a small laugh at Seth's comment about Evelyn and Connor, Ashlee nudged James and said quietly, "Oy we're both going to hell, we're such terrible friends."

"Ah its Ev she'll be fine, if this goes on any longer I'm sure the teacher will kick them out or something. Although I kind of hope he doesn't this is funny." James snorted, running a hand through his hair and looking back he saw Luke coming in through the back and waved him down to the empty seat next to Ashlee.

Ashlee wondered who James was waving at and saw Luke entering, "Luke over here!" She waved at him, to catch his attention.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:11 am

"Yeah, all ready sexy legs." Connor smirked and stepped back.

Alexis looked up and over at Ashlee when she saw her wave out of the corner of her eye and then spotted James too, and then Luke when he entered and sank into her chair more, making sure her dress didn't pull up when she did and stared at the chaos unfolding.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:25 am

Evelyn almost threw her bag into Connor's face. She restrained herself but threw Jake and Seth a glare. "Order in the court, Neadnerthals," she informed them loudly over the sound of the class.

"Yes thank you, Miss Mathesson," the prof, an old guy with glasses that he peered owlishly through, said, slamming his gavel down. Evelyn's team-mates went to take their seats at some empty desks right up front on the left side of the hall. THe central first row of seats was the main jury and the first row of seats in the right aisle were for the offense team, who were already sending a guy to the front to say their opening.

"Your Honor," the guy began pompously. "Today we bring you a case that discusses a most foul, a most evile scenario, the murder of a young man, most brutally at the hands of a wily female, that will ensnare--"

"Is this Potions class?" Seth asked loudly. "Like seriously, dude," he addressed the shocked kid. "Most evile? I reserve that for my aged neighbor when she dumps cat shit onto my roof. That is evil."

"SILENCE in the court!" the prof banged his gravel. "Please refrain form excessive adjective usage," he added to the guy with the opening statement, who reddened.

He continued on with his speech with less excitement, clearly editing out all the exotic things he'd been about to say about Evelyn's character.

Evelyn was watching him with a widening grin. So she'd turned this kid down once, no, thrice. He sat a couple of seats down from her often. And clearly he was taking her rejection hard.

Luke had slid into his seat right behind Jake and Seth, and was not happy. He leaned around James and addressed Ashlee. "Hey, Ash, change seats with me? I'm going to go deaf."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:43 pm

Ashlee nodded getting up and switching seats with Luke to sit behind the two boys. James looked over to Luke, "Just in time I think things are getting interesting and um.. they might be drunk."

Jake was getting bored of listening to this guy bash Evelyn, he grabbed the bottle taking a swig from it and looked at the dude the way he talked about Evelyn you would think she rejected him which in his case was probably true, "Hey dude no need to cry cause she rejected you! She's a bitch she rejects everyone!" Jacob said holding a thumps up at Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:03 pm

Alexis bit at her bottom lip, leaning back into her seat more as she rubbed at the back of her neck. "This isn't gonna turn out good."She grumbled under her breath.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:10 pm

Evelyn's face was now deeper red and she kept her gaze firmly to the judge, not sparing Jake a look. There were titters in the audience and the kid doing the opening statement for the offense looked beyond embarassed.

"ORDER!" the judge/prof hollered, glairng at Jake. "The Jury will hold its tongue, if you please?"

"Yeah, Jake, hold your tongue, where're your manners?" Seth asked loudly. "Before Red gives them a real murder to hold trial over."

Luke glared at the back of Jake's head. He threw James an amused glance. "I see someone's bitter," he said, loud enough for Jake to hear. Some guy on stage was droning on - the opening for the defense.

"The offense wil now present evidence," the judge said. The offense started talking about some baseball bat that was brought out in a sealed plastic bag, blood on the end of it. A few girls in the audience "ewww"'ed. Evelyn gave no reaction except an annoyed huff, stil staying in character, aparently. The offense lawyer began going on about their witness, the best friend of the guy that had been killed. THe witness came up and droned on about how Evelyn's character had mercilessly swung the bat at the guy's head when he tried to talk to her outside a movie theater where they had run into each other.

"An' she was, she was crazy! I though' fo sho, she wus gunna knock 'im dead! An' I panicked and ran o'er to 'em an' tried to stop 'er bu' she wen' psycho on me too!" the guy stated wide-eyed. "An' you know, she has rumors floatin' abou' about' 'er reputation--"

One of Evelyn's other lawyers nudged Connor. "That's hearsay, not evidence. Object."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:22 pm

James chuckled at Jake's outburst, he must of have been bitter to make that kind of remark, James nudged Luke after making his comment.

Jake exhaled loudly, he was getting bored, he needed to be entertained and so far this trial was just boring, Jake raised his hand and waved it around, "Your royal highness sir, listen you need a dead body, cause I could so be a corpse." Jake said interrupting the whole trial.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:28 pm

The judge looked annoyed.

Seth heaved a sigh and got up, vaulting over his desk to land on the "court stage". He sauntered over to the guy with the Weapon, snagging the bag from him and ignoring the Judge's horrified look, taking out the bloodied bat.

"Yo, Your Powderpuff Highness, I'mma let you finish," he began, and half the audience cracked up. Seth waved the bat like an experienced baseball player and then pointed it at Jake like a sword. "But we're gunna show you how it went down! 'Cuz, hell, I got da best swing of all time!"

Evelyn's jaw dropped and she shot Connor a hateful glance. Most people were now paying more attention.

Luke stifled a grin. "I'm really hoping this isn't a marked assignment."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:33 pm

James and Ashlee were both trying to conceal their laughter but both of them snickered.

Ashlee shook her raven head at Seth, poor Evelyn was going to fail and it seemed like Connor didn't really care all too much.

Jake grinned excitedly, he took off his white hoodie leaving it on his chair, and flipped over his desk landing on his feet, which he was surprised he could do this while so intoxicated, a few people clapped, Jake faced the audience and bowed at his admirers. and his dark eyes met Seth's blue ones, "I'll have you know I'm an AMAZING actorr! So its court and it needs a little drama!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:37 pm

Evelyn was digging into her bag now, and Seth wondered if she was looking for her own weapon. He threw the horrified judge a glance and then waved his bat around a bit, smacking Jake's shoulder. "Don't you watch Law and Order, mate?" he demanded of the old man.

Everyone on Evelyn's team was too busy laughing their faces off. Evelyn gritted her teeth. Trust these two to ruin EVERYTHING normal about her life. She found an old tube of lip gloss in her bag and curled her fist aorund it, striaghtening in her Accused Box.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm

Jake figured he needed a weapon but there wasn't anything else for him to defend himself with, he looked around for something that could be a potential weapon and picked up an empty chair, "You know its not fair, he gets to defend himself... its like I get it I'm dead, but I had to have tried to fight back."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:17 pm

Seth pointed his bat at Evelyn, who moved out from behind her desk.

"God dammit, man, the killer was a female! You can't pull weapon on some chick! Not cool, bro!"

"ORDER IN THE COURT!" the judge hollered, thoroughly pissed now. Seth ignored him.

"I'mma show you how it's done, Frenchie!" he informed Evelyn, walking in a staggering line toward Jake with his bat raised high. His arms shook drunkenly.

"Oh my...." Evelyn muttered, hands over her mouth. Knowing Jake's luck, this wouldn't end well.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:48 pm

Jake usually would have been a sitting duck for things like this but since his head had been through enough trauma within the last few weeks he dropped his chair tucking and rolling away, the bat landing with a loud thud on the offenses table, Jake stood up shaking his head, "Oy you're not really supposed to hit me you moron!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:08 pm

"Sheeyet, I didn'' mean to!" Seth exclaimed indignantly over the panicked yelps of the Offense team. He wobbled and then picked up the bat, pausing to say to a petrified girl on the offense, "Hey, you're fine, babe."

The girl simply stared at him. The kid with a vendetta against Evelyn glared at him.

Seth resumed chasing after Jake with the bat. "RUN, YOU PERVERT!!!"

"I WILL HAVE TO ASK YOU TO LEAVE!" the judge cried frantically.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next