New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

4 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:56 am

Evelyn stifled a laugh. "Come on, you're a looker, Tiff. Wait, is he old?" she asked, amused.

She wasn't really worried about Nova liking Tiffany. The puppy was pretty social. She was just worried his other owner might have given him some not-so-pleasant tricks.

Like Spanish commands. Or biting off people's fingers.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  AaezRaza Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:03 am

"No, he's like late twenties or something. Okay, Evelyn. I think I'm almost there," she spoke as she looked outside the window, trying to find the building, "Why don't you get out bed if you're already not, and make look pretty, okay?"

She hung up without letting Evelyn reply.

"How much longer, sir?" she asked politely putting her wayfarers on.

"Just a couple of more minutes, man. It's right around the corner," he replied with a little smile.

"Oh okay, thank you," She replied with a little seductive smile.

----

Tiffany was at the Freshman Dorms after a couple of minutes, just as the man had said. She walked around looking for room 505, and after endless staring as if the people could smell she wasn't from here, Tiffany found 505 and let herself in without knocking.

"Hello hello! I'm here!" Tiffany exclaimed.

AaezRaza

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:05 am

Evelyn had left the front door unlocked and was glad she had. She sat up in bed and patted down her hair, tugged down her shorts and tank and grinned as Nova began barking excitedly.

She shushed him, held onto him so he wouldn't bound off the bed, injuring himself to greet Tiffany, and not knowing if Alexis and Rose were awake yet, called, "Third door on the right, Tiff!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AaezRaza Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:09 am

"Oh, my God, so many doors," She yelled in excitement, "Okay I'm coming in! I don't care if you're naked!"

She opened the door to see a very much ready to go Evelyn on her bed, holding a cute little dog.

"AH!" She screamed, "Evelyn Omg!"

She ran towards Evelyn for a hug.

AaezRaza

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:13 am

Evelyn found herself laughing as a very peppy Tiffany near-tackled her, almost sending both her and Nova over the edge onto the floor. Evelyn tightened her hold on the puppy with one hand and used the other to hug Tiffany back. "I cannot believe you're in New York!" She pulled away a little to give her a once over, loving the jacket. "You look gorgeous. I bet the boys will go nuts. Ash Creek's bitches are ruling this town!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AaezRaza Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:23 am

"Well, duh!" She replied, "I mean it just comes to us. Being hot. It just does."

She found herself a place to sit and made herself comfortable.

"So tell me Evelyn!" She spoke with excitement, "How are you? Do you wnna talk right now? Or do you wnna go out right now? Get some coffee? Walk around? I bet there's sooo much to do here!"

AaezRaza

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:27 am

Evelyn grinned. She'd sounded exactly like this two weeks ago when she'd first set foot in New York. "Yeah, there is. So much, I really wish you were staying longer," she said, wincing. "Have you eaten yet? I'd kinda love to catch up first, if that's okay. I don't think I can walk anywhere."

Nova caught her attention at this point, leaning over and sniffing at Tiffany's hand to get himself acquainted with her. He tilted his brown and white head up, cocking an ear at the new girl. Evelyn ruffled the short hairs on his head.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AaezRaza Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:30 am

"AH!" Tiffany screamed, "I thought he was going to eat my hand."

She petted the little guy and pulled her hand back as he lifted his nose.

"That's fine with me, Evelyn" Tiffany replied, "We can totally catch up first. So tell me, what's going on with your life? Plotting any revenge?"

AaezRaza

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:35 am

Evelyn had told Tiffany, over the phone, by email, quite a lot. She'd mentioned her crazy neighbors, mentioned her fallout with James - briefly mentioning the sex tape - and given vague details.

She shook her head. "On him? No, I told you, we're done. Hell, we had a fight yesterday, in public. I just want to have fun being single. No stupid rebounds, you know?" She grinned at Tiffany. "How's your lovelife?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AaezRaza Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:40 am

"Well after countless failed relationships and boys talking to my boobs instead of my face," She began, "I've learned to not make boys the centre of my universe. Do you know this one time, when I was in Italy on spring break, I had this little fling for about a week, with a guy who was SO sexy. Later I found out he was gay, and like the only reason he was going out with me was to prove to his guys that he was straight."

She rested.

"And I'm not upset because he lied to me, I'm upset because he was really hot, and like I deserve a hot guy to genuinely like me, okay?" She continued, "But that was then, now what I deserve is a shoppping spree with my best friend, and then some!"

AaezRaza

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:45 am

"Bloomingdale's, Fifth Ave," Evelyn suggested. She cringed, inwardly. That was a lot of walking. She was already weary sitting up so she leaned back against the headboard.

"You know what, screw them all. We're dominant women. We don't need some asshole around to show our worth." She thought back to yesterday. "Oh, speaking of, while you're here, you'll probably get to meet the resident idiots down the hall." She grimaced. "The ones who climbed in our living room window after their cat. They can scent "fresh meat" from miles away." Evelyn made air quotations with her fingers. Nova spun around, chasing his tail once and then settled himself beside her.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AaezRaza Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:48 am

"Ew, I'm so not looking forward to that," Tiffany replied, "By the way, Evelyn. You never told me details about the sex-tape. I think you should. I really want to know."

AaezRaza

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:55 am

Evelyn cringed. That was never a preferred topic. But she figured she should clarify to Tiffany. Before they met Jake.

Oh God, Jake. This will not be fun.

She heaved a breath, leaning her head back. "Not much to it. Honestly. It was fake. A misunderstanding on James' part, really, that I let him believe. Um...see, one of the boys you'll probably meet if you hang around here long enough, is this Spaniard, Jacob. And um...James thinks we went out. Which we didn't." At least, she wasn't even sure if the visit to Sevilla counted. "Short story: Jake and I were hanging around his dorm room, he picked up my phone and started fooling around with it, accidentally hit the video mode and it recorded our voices. Somehow, it sounded like a sex tape because Jake was all smug bastard. Even though it was recording the floor, so it kinda seemed like it was night time. And Jake accidentally sent it to James. iPhones, they can be kinda tricky to handle, I guess."

She shrugged, swallowing down her nerves. "So I used it to um, basically make James hate my guts, think I was some ho who slept with a guy she barely knew, so he'd leave me alone. The end. James and I haven't been civil since."

That was an understatement. "What else do you wanna know?"

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AaezRaza Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:59 am

"Oh my God, Evelyn," Tiffany smiled devilishly, "You evil little girl you. I can't believe you did that. Just to get a guy off your back. You know what? I'm proud of you. Because if it was James who wanted to get you off his back, he wouldn't have made a pretend sex tape, he would've made an ACTUAL sex tape. Because guys are sick like that."

She patted Evelyn on the back.

"So you haven't really done it, have you?" Tiffany asked bluntly.

AaezRaza

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:01 am

Evelyn felt her face flush. "No! Hell, I'm probably the only virgin I know. Even angelic ol' Lucas went past third base in high school." She grimaced. "You have no idea how many virgin jokes I have to put up with around here."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AaezRaza Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:05 am

"You don't have to stay a virgin you know. You're eighteeen" Tiffany reminded Evelyn, "You should be like...with child right now. Okay I'm just kidding. But like being a virgin isn't bad. Infact I think it's a good thing. Gives you something to hold on to."

Tiffany paused.

"So like...Luke's done it huh?" Tiffany smiled, "I can picture it, and I like it. Actually I can picture Luke and James doing it together, because they're so close to each other, and two good looking guys just have to do it at one point in time. It just has to happen, regardless of their sexuality."

AaezRaza

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:09 am

Evelyn choked, having a sudden crazy urge to laugh. "I highly doubt that. It'd be like incest for them." She stifled a giggle. James would freak if he overheard this conversation. "Besides, there's some weird genderless view one has of their best friend. You just don't feel them that way, most of the time, anyways."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AaezRaza Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:14 am

"Yeah, that's true." Tiffany replied, "OMG did you hear about Caleb? He joined the Army. He's been like sent to Iraq. He has like a six month service there. Can you believe it? I bet he'll come back all broad and sexy with a deep seriousness in his voice. SO SEXUAL! I can't wait to meet him."

AaezRaza

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:16 am

Evelyn felt her jaw drop. Calm, soft-spoken Caleb? She wiggled her eyebrows at Tiffany playfully. "Man in uniform. Niiiiice!" She sobered, remembering something. "Um...are you guys even friends?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AaezRaza Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:25 am

"Well..." Tiffany paused, "It's like an okay thing. I mean we're not as good friends as we used to be. He's clearly not into me anymore, but he doesn't hate me either. It's very civil between us."

She paused again.

"Actually, there is one more thing," she continued, "Caleb and I did have a thing for like a little while...a few weeks before he decided to join the army. We decided long distance just wouldn't be the right thing to do since I was going off to college in Europe as well. It was a healthy break up. I hear from him time to time. He's upset over the amount of killings their."

AaezRaza

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:28 am

Evelyn bit her lower lip, feeling a wave of nostalgia. "Wow, who'd have thought...:Luke's going to freak out," she said, wondering if they'd ever meet Caleb again. In one piece.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AaezRaza Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:29 am

"Freak out about what? Me going out with CAleb? Or him being the army?" She asked.

AaezRaza

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:30 am

Evelyn shot Tiffany a devilish smile. "Both? We're harder to get over than they realize."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AaezRaza Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:36 am

Tiffany gave a small laughter, "I don't know, Evelyn. I mean, sometimes I just think I'm not worth the effort, I mean I was mad after James for so long, and he didn't even notice me at all. And it's not like I'm not pretty. I know I'm pretty. And I'm not that bad of a person. The same was with Luke. It was obvious that he liked me, I liked him back. But he made absolutely no move, he made our feelings seem as if it was wrong. I mean, he was going out with ashlee at that time, but he could've just... if he really liked me, he should've made me feel like I was worth a fight at least. It just disappointed me thats all. Caleb was one guy, waaaay back in highschool, that showed any sort of genuine interest, but I was too scared to lose him as a friend, and I kind of did in the middle."

She paused.

"I don't know, maybe it's just...maybe I just don't give people very good vibes" she finished with a sigh, hoping Evelyn would have something comforting to say.

AaezRaza

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:47 am

Evelyn was honestly stunned. Beautiful Tiffany, envy of half the girls at Ash Creek, could shock her sometimes with her insecurity. Evelyn frowned.

"Tiff," she said quietly, "that isn't true. Your logic's all wrong. Firstly, James didn't really like anyone. You're lucky he didn't notice you - you'd have been a conquest on his belt right now. That's partly why I backed out too. I don't know about Caleb, I didn't know him too well, but Luke really did like you, a lot. But he's faithful. And has the biggest guilty conscience on the planet. He felt bad about mentally cheating on Ashlee. No way was he going to do anything till she ended it. Poetic justice of sorts. But that didn't mean he didn't think you were worth it. In fact, last year, he took a stomach wound for you, remember? Just because James is a douche doesn't mean you're not worth it."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next