New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant - Page 2 Empty Re: Greenwich- Sevilla Restaruant

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:30 pm

Evelyn couldn't help a small smile, despite her shitty mood. "Jake? You have a chocolate mustache," she pointed out, biting her lip. He looked ridiculously like the Pringles man.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:34 pm

Jake curled his lips and waggled his eyebrows at Evelyn, smirking he donned a thick French heavy accent, "Ho ho ho... mon cherie Zis mustache, I vere for jou. Don I look tres uhhh how do jou Americans say... zexyy?" He winked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:37 pm

Evelyn had taken another spoonful of her truffle - and choked, coughing wildly into a napkin as she caught Jake's twinkling eyes. She held up a hand and took a drink of water before setting it back down and inhaling. "We call it trop nombreuses croissants." She felt her shoulders shaking with laughter. "Too many croissants, Sal."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:46 pm

"A ho ho ho! My little baguette." Jake continued to laugh like a drunken French Santa Claus, he couldn't keep up the accent much longer he picked up his napkin wiping off his mustache and laughed.

"God the French are so nasal, I feel like I've been chewing on boogers for the last ten minutes, although I can wash down that taste in my mouth, with your chocolate truffle." He said taking another large spoonful from the chocolate, and then reaching over and scooping some from her vanilla one.

"Actually I feel like having a swirl today." Jake grinned fully.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:50 pm

Evelyn almost laughed. Almost. Her stomach still had that awful nagging feeling inside her.

She wondered why she felt guilty sitting here talking to Jake. She shook it off. This might be the last, drama-free moment she had.

"You know, you owe me another," she informed the Spaniard. She was positive he was on a sugary goodness high. "For both insulting half my family and for lying about it because you called my accent sexy more times than I can count." She smirked victoriously at him over the rim of her glass as she finished her water. She wondered why she was so thirsty.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:57 pm

"Yeah well its sexy when girls talk in French, guys sound like idiots. Oh do you want more truffles? Cause I know I do, don't really care if you want more or not I'm hungry." Jake signaled a waiter over.

"Hey bring us more tartfuo, por favor?" Jake ordered and the waiter nodded walking away and he looked over at Evelyn who had downed her water.

"Hey there Evelyn the Camel, you storing up for your big expedition through the Sahara?" Jake snorted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:02 pm

Evelyn took a long drink and considered spraying it across the table at him. She swallowed it instead, glad her mouth wasn't as dry as it had been all day. "Uh huh, we have the whole belly-dancers and air-conditioned tents thing going." She shot him a wink and placed her glass down to refill it with the jug.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:45 pm

"Ooh exotic, like Shakira. Damn she's hot." Jake said sighing taking a spoonful of his chicken and nearly choking, "And so is the chicken!" He gasped fanning his tongue and reaching for his water and downing it, although it had sat on the table for a bit it still tasted like it had just been pulled out of the oven.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:51 pm

Evelyn finally laughed, watching Jake fan his tongue. She lifted her phone and snapped a picture of him, grinning. "Aww, you look so adorable."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:54 pm

"Adorable? My tongue nearly burned off, and I looked adorable?" Jake said after finishing a gallon of water, he noticed Evelyn laughing so he took the opportunity to take out his phone.

He snapped the photo and said, "There now I have embarrassing photos of you too. Black mail? I think soooo! YES! I've always wanted a personal slave. First I want a back rub, then you can clean my room... ooh and you have to wear a sexy outfit." Jake smirked, winking at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:01 pm

Evelyn felt her cheeks redden, but she wasn't entirely sure why. She bit her lip, grinning and held out her hand. "Can I see it? I was laughing, I doubt it's that ugly, connard."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:09 pm

Jake snapped another one of her, as she reached for his phone, "Nope you'll just delete them and then my laundry won't get down. Let me see the oh so attractive photo you took of me." He negotiated with her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:10 pm

"I won't delete it if you won't," she challenged, eyes dancing with amusement. She held her phone up, out of his reach.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:22 pm

Jake raised a dark eyebrow in amusement, at her he took out his Blackberry, and held it in his hand, "Okay fine if we trade and promise neither of us delete them then I'll hand my phone over to you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:25 pm

Evelyn rolled her eyes. "This is so utterly childish!" She jutted out her lower lip at him in a classic pout but said, "Okay, fine, you can keep whatever hideous picture you have of me and I'll keep this one."

She was fairly sure hers was the better deal. She'd just been laughing in Jake's picture.

She put her phone down on the table and raised an eyebrow at him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:34 pm

Jake put his phone down on the table eying Evelyn skeptically, he reached over grabbing her phone and looked at the picture, pulling a face at it. It looked like he had set his tongue on fire and he was trying to fan out the flames.

"Wow, this is GQ material. If I must say so myself." Jake smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:39 pm

Evelyn picked up his phone and flicked through the two pictures he'd taken. She frowned. Aside from the fact that she looked like her lip was bleeding in one because she was gnawing on it, they were...neutral.

"Wait, I look kinda high," she stated flatly, flicking to the picture of her laughing. It wasn't really bad, she thought. She looked like she was genuinely laughing - for once.

She slid his phone back to him and snagged hers out of his hand. "I'm sending this to Lola and Seth," she informed him, flicking to the Contacts list. "I get the feeling they'll enjoy it."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:52 pm

Jake's eyes widened, "No! You cannot send that to Seth and Lo, I look like a dog with down syndrome!" He said trying to snag her phone back from him, wishing he had deleted it when he had the chance.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:56 pm

[[typo above "from him"? Razz]]

Evelyn jerked backwards, grinning devilishly as she kept her fingers flying over the touchscreen keys.

She scrolled down to L for Lola - Jake's hand hit her phone and she jerked it away, pressing something.

"Hey!" She turned partway away and hit Send, noticing Lola's name was on the Recipient list.

Wait...who else?

She lifted her eyes to Jake's, one corner of her mouth quirked in a grin. "Now I just sent it to someone else. Whoops."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:02 pm

Jake raised an eyebrow, "Who else did you send it to? And girl that touch phone is no good for you, time to trade up with something for a keyboard."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:10 pm

Evelyn flicked to her Sent Messages folder to find out. She frowned. "Um...Sent it to Luke and Lola." She glanced up, unsure if it would mean a lot. Luke didn't like Jake but...

She shrugged it off. She already had too much on her plate. "I love my phone, FYI," she said, placing it on her lap and poking at her chicken.She took a bite. "I love the app-shit!"

Her mouth was on fire, in a combination of heat and spices. She dove forward, snatching up her glass of water, emptied it, and then snatched up Jake's and finished that too. "Owowowowow...." She bit her tongue, wincing, as she set the glass down. Her cheeks reddened.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:14 pm

Jake burst out laughing at Evelyn, "Karma!" He laughed so hard, he could feel his eyes stinging with tears.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:20 pm

Evelyn glared at him and inhaled sharply to try and cool her tongue as opposed to flapping her hand at it like she was warding off flies.

She gritted her teeth and took another bite, swallowing it down as her throat burned. She looked up at Jake, green eyes watering. "Th-there!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:28 pm

"Of course the French could never handle the fiery, hot passion that is the Spaniards." Jake taunted Evelyn taking a bite of his chicken, this time minus all the arm motions and overheating of his taste buds, "Mmmm delicioso!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:31 pm

Evelyn coughed as her throat burned. Her eyes and nose were watering. She grabbed a tissue and wiped her nose before trying again, taking another bite and swallowing it before her tongue savored it (and burnt up).

"Dream on, Casanova," she managed to say, and then inhaled sharply, closing her eyes as she swallowed down the sudden rush of spices in her stomach.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next