New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Upper East Side - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Upper East Side - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Upper East Side - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Upper East Side - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Upper East Side - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Upper East Side - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Upper East Side - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Upper East Side - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Upper East Side - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Upper East Side

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Upper East Side - Page 3 Empty Re: Upper East Side

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:29 am

Seth shrugged, letting go of him. He started walking again. "So bizarreness aside," he said, like he hadn't just told Connor to be a carb, "We should hurry."

[[Seth and Connor to Dorms]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:26 am

[[Ashlee and Evelyn from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]

"Damn," Evelyn muttered, as they exited the subway and gained the pavement.
The place was impeccably clean, shocking in New York. Hedges trimmed and lights glinting. "Ash, is this a good idea? I don't know anyone here. What do we do?"

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:42 am

"Its very simple." Ashlee said, her heels clicking on the smooth pavement as they walked, "Look for a swanky place where a party is taking place and crash. We're dressed awesome, so in all honesty we don't really look out of place." Ashlee looked around the streets, as the passed nice restaraunts, and bars.

They approached this large apartment people and Ashlee spotted a large group of people their age standing outside chatting, all of them in designer clothes no doubt.

Ashlee scooped the crowd and they seemed like a fun group she turned to Evelyn, "Alrigh all we gotta do is blend."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:21 am

Evelyn snorted. THis was easier for ashlee than her. But she figured she'd try not to insult too many people.

This became impossible the moment the girls reached the group.

"He's gorgeous, isn't he?" a girl was chirping to her black-haired friend. They were looking over at some dark-haired guy standing a little ways away.

Evelyn rolled her eyes when the girls began nonverbally flirting with the guy when he glanced over. He looked familiar somehow.

Evelyn's eyes widened when she recognized the guy standing next to him. She grabbed Ashlee's arm just as the guy looked up and spotted them.

"It's Izak!" she hissed. "That means his cousin must be he--"

"Ashlee?" Izak's bewildered voice interrupted. He pushed through the crowd and over to them, mercifully leaving his cousin behind. His eyes widened. "What are you guys doing here?"

Before Ashlee insulted him, Evelyn jumped in. "Checking out the area. We have a friend who lives here but he wa too busy to show us around?"

"Yeah?" Izak said, curious. A busty brunette appeared at his elbow.

"Who're these?" she asked, like Ashlee and Evelyn were particularly hairy rats.

Izak hesitated. "Uh, acquaintances of mine, Eliza. Who's your friend?" he asked Evelyn.

"Seth Andreasis," she said promptly without missing a beat. Izak looked confused.

"Ooh, I know him. He's got a nasty rep here," Eliza gasped, eyes widening in dramatic fashion. She placed a dainty hand to her mouth and her short skirt hitched up magically. "He's a scandalous one, that boy. Most parents here would throw a fit if they knew their kids were in his company."

Evelyn could somehow not see why this was a bad idea. Seth and Jake were terrible role models.

She glanced at Ashlee, wondering if it had been a bad idea to mention the silvery-blond boy. God damn it, did Seth have to mess up on this end of the city too?

"Why don't you guys come in? We were about to head up to Radek's penthouse," Izak suggested politely, shooting Ashlee a look that suggested he feared she'd take it the wrong way and tear his head off.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:00 pm

Ashlee looked at Izak and back to Evelyn, she kind of did get off on the wrong foot with Izak insulting him like she had, she really had no idea why she misread a signal like that.

She debated this thought for a moment, they did say they wanted to have fun on the Upper East Side, and knowing Izak instantly got them in, but she did insult his cousin Radek as well by making fun of him and she was kind of hoping that if they got up there he wouldn't thrown her and Evelyn out.

Ashlee smiled politely and nodded, "Yeah sure that would sound like fun...listen Izak, I just want to apologize for how I acted a few days ago I was kind of having a bad day, and I didn't mean to take it out on you or your cousin. So hopefully we can just start over and enjoy ourselves tonight." She figured she might as well clear the air, Evelyn and her were intent on having fun.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:47 pm

Izak shrugged but said nothing else as he led them through the crowd.

For some reason, maybe because everyone here had such posh airs, Evelyn felt like people were keeping away from her and Ashlee. Then she realized that stupid ho Eliza was going around muttering about them being friends of "that Andreasis guy". Upon hearing this, most people threw them poorly-hidden glances of dismay and steered away.

"Is Seth, like, a criminal here? Did he maybe kill someone and now we're marked as his henchmen?" Evelyn muttered to Ashlee as Izak led the whole group into the magnificently gleaming lobby where an elevator operator gave them a lift straight to a single penthouse. Half the people entered first and Izak gestured for Evelyn and Ashlee to step in.

Two girls near Evelyn threw her snobby glances and instantly turned to whisper to each other.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:57 pm

Ashlee saw the two girls whisper as Evelyn and her stepped out of the elevators so she just flashed a dazzling smile at them, might as well give the bitches something to talk about.

"I don't know, you know Seth more than I do. I hardly even spoke to the kid then on more then a couple of occasions, but this place is nice. Makes me feel under dressed." Ashlee said looking at some of the girls outfits a lot of them seemed like they just walked off a runway.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:20 pm

"I can see why he spends so much time away from here," Evelyn muttered, get ting thoroughly annoyed as the girls giggled away. What was so hilarious? At least she and Ashlee weren't wearing about ten pounds of face batter and trying to look thirty.

They exited the elevator on the top floor - it only had a G and a P button. Private elevators, Evelyn guessed. Damn, these guys are loaded.

The elevator itself opened inside the penthouse foyer. The crowd began to walk up a set of stairs nearby that curved up to the penthouse roof.

The girls followed and emerged onto a terrace with a vast whirlpool set at one end into the floor and a table lined with a buffet at the other end. Seats lined the railings and twinkling lights gleamed at random intervals, setting a cozy spotlighting effect over the terrace. Music was playing from a fancy stereo system. A cocktail waiter walked around with a tray of drinks.

Evelyn blinked, wide-eyed as she took one - instantly discovering with one sip that it was alcoholic. Clearly being rich meant you were eligible to serve alcohol to minors without penalty. "So maybe Seth is a douche. But if he gets us into these places, I don't mind."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:27 pm

Ashlee grabbed a cocktail off the tray and she looked around, she totally wanted to be Seth's friend if this was the kind of parties he got to go she didn't understand why he'd spend his time at the dorms.

Then again seeing how all the girls and everyone huddled around kind of whispering amongst themselves these kind of parties tend to be a lot more cattier as opposed to the classic college kegger, "Cheers to that my friend." Ashlee grinned clinking her glass against Evelyn's.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:51 pm

It was a few minutes after this that Evelyn headed over to the snack table to get a munchie, feeling starved. She texted Seth on a sudden whim, feeling strangely uneasy.

Evelyn glanced around, feeling buzzed as she finished her conversation with Seth. What was up with him anyways?

She suddenly realized she had wandered away from Ashlee. This rooftop was big. She couldn't see Ashlee in the crowd of teenagers, all of them foreign to her.

Evelyn walked around a huddle of boys, ignoring their lingering glances. So the girls might have marked her as a social pariah, but it seemed like the boys didn't care.

People were stripping off and diving into the tiny whirlpool tub at the far end. Evelyn glanced around and then leaned against a railing, nibbling on a cocktail shrimp she'd grabbed from a passing server. She tucked her hair over her shoulder to keep it out of her face as she scanned the place, feeling completely at odds with this scene.

Of course, in many ways, once the alcohol started running, the elite crowd was just like everyone else. A girl and guy nearby were in tonsil hockey so severe they almost tipped into the whirlpool tub. In one corner of the roof, she saw a couple of guys doing what she was almost positive was either ecstasy or some similar drug. Crystal meth?

She wasn't versed in drugs, after all. Evelyn turned away, heaving a breath.

Some guy sidled over to her. "You want?" he asked, holding out a cigarette. She stared at it. It was a stick of weed.

"No, I'll pass," she said, edging away. So this was what Seth meant. A few people were going back downstairs, holding hands. She wondered if Ashlee had gone back down to go to the bathroom or something, and edged around the guy and his leering friends, feeling unnerved.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:12 pm

Ashlee had become separated from Evelyn, and felt her flight defenses kick in, as nice as the place looked. Walking back from the bathroom she saw these girls and guys doing lines of cocaine off the coffee table inside the penthouse, and as she climbed back up out onto the terrace near the whirlpool, she noticed that there were people playing severe tonsil hockey and a few girls bathing suit tops or bras lay off to the side.

She knew getting a couple of drugs, and alcohol in anyone and they instantly were like the rest no matter how rich or poor. So this wasn't really exactly how Ashlee imagined a higher end party, but she really didn't feel too comfortable.

"Hey beautiful want a drink?" A guy asked her holding out a drink towards her, his gaze lingering on her made Ashlee shiver, "Um no thanks." She said politely walking away quickly looking for Evelyn.

In this situation she looked for a familiar face anyone, and the only person she found that she knew besides Evelyn was Izak, she walked up to him and figured she could stick around with him for security measures until she at least found Evelyn, "Hey there, having fun?" She asked him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:32 pm

Izak turned around from his conversation with a friend and then, instead of looking at Ashlee, glared at someone over her shoulder. A guy was leering at Ashlee, reaching out to touch her. He paused and appeared to think better of it, turning and skulking away.

Izak glanced down at her, flashing a brief ten-k-watt smile. "Not particularly." He cast a glance around to see if Radek was around but his cousin was no doubt off having a threesome downstairs. Izak checked his watch to see how much longer he had to stay before he could book it politely.

Evelyn headed downstairs at that moment in search of Ashlee. She headed down a lengthy hallway, half the lights off, to a gorgeous guest bathroom.

Ashlee wasn't here. Evelyn exited it and headed back to the foyer with the stairs.

And found her way barred by one of the boys she'd seen watching her earlier. He was leaning against the hallway wall, and she had a sudden conviction he'd followed her.

Normally, she wouldn't be so worried. She'd dealt with handsy creeps. But this guy was rather tall and broad-shouldered. He'd taken off his shirt to reveal a white wifebeater and rather foreboding muscles.

As she'd learned earlier that day, she wasn't much of a match for guys built over six feet.

Evelyn tried to keep her unease off her face as she stepped around him. He blocked her way like she'd expected he would but hoped he wouldn't.

His hand touched her shoulder and she lurched away, suddenly remembering the fear that had passed through her when she'd thought Jake had been about to hit her. This was worse.

"So you and your cute friend," the guy began lazily. "You're middle-class wenches."

"Excuse me?" Evelyn snapped. So he was scary but if he taunted her, she could do severe damage with her footwear.

The guy edged closer and Evelyn took a wary step back when something like drunken lust flitted through his clear green eyes. He smiled a not-so-friendly smile and scanned her from head to toe slowly.

Oh shit. Oh shit. Why did I not learn from Alexis' lesson?

And today of all days, she'd learned she wasn't as tough as she liked to think she was. Jake hadn't even really tried and he could have knocked her head off. Evelyn felt a familiar spasm of fright pass over her. She was already so on edge. And this guy's intentions made Jake look like a saint. She glanced around herself at the empty hallway and drew in a breath, fingers fumbling for the clasp on her bag. It swung open and she hid it behind her back as she wrapped her hand around her can of mace.

Caught off-guard once. Never again.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:27 pm

"Yeah I could say the same thing, no offense to your cousin or anything. This place is beautiful but ..." She figured she'd stop talking, she had already insulted Radek once, and she didn't want to go offending Izak either.

"I'm gonna go look for Evelyn." Ashlee excused herself giving a half smile and scanning the terrace for bronze hair, but in this dim lighting she really couldn't tell plus it was pretty loud so she figured Evelyn wouldn't hear her phone, but she figured she'd try anyway.

Ashlee opened her beige clutch and took out her Blackberry putting it to her ear, as she fit herself between people going downstairs into the penthouse, a few people casting her rude glares, which she ignored but Evelyn's phone kept ringing until it went to voice mail. She sighed as she entered the penthouse where it was relatively a lot quieter.

Probably since everyone was on the terrace, or probably screwing each other in one of the rooms. Ashlee took a turn down the hall she thought where the bathroom was when she went earlier, and saw a large road block of a drunken guy blocking the way.

Undoubtedly he was probably drunk and making out with some hoe, but she didn't care she was going to find Evelyn, as she approached she put a hand over her mouth and gasped when she saw that the creep had Evelyn cornered.

Ashlee grit her teeth, no one was going to take advantage of her friend, she broke out into a light jog and yelled, "Hey get lost scumbag!" She then kicked him in the groin with her heel.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:46 pm

At the exact moment Ashlee had yelled, Evelyn had sprayed the guy in the face.

Of course, Ashlee tackling him from behind added to his pain. He ended up toppling forward and howling as he clutched at his stinging eyes. Evelyn gaped at him, stunned. "Oh crap..."

Running steps were heard down the hall and she suddenly didn't want to be found here.

"Ash, I think it's time to bail," she said, stepping over the guy as he rolled around in agony and grabbing Ashlee's arm, Evelyn dragged her back to the foyer, ducking around a corner when a bunch of people ran past toward the howling guy.

Izak was standing near the elevators, clearly about to leave. He glanced over when Evelyn headed toward him.

"Leaving? I thought everyone loved raves like zis," he said sarcastically, looking over their heads as a few girls turned accusatory glances in their direction. Apparently, they must have injured some big shot kid, Evelyn figured.

Izak stepped into the lift when it opened and Evelyn dragged Ashlee in with her. She suddenly realized she was shaking and wrapped her arms around herself, inhaling and exhaling slowly. Izak had the operator take them down to the lobby.

"What'd you girls do?" Izak asked, his accent more pronounced in his curiosity. "I heard something about one of my cousin's friends dying or something."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:53 pm

Ashlee looked at Evelyn who was shaking and wrapped her arms around her and looked up at Izak, "Your cousins friend tried to take advantage of my best friend, so he's lucky he didn't die." Ashlee said icily, she looked up at Evelyn, "Are you okay?" She asked calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:16 pm

Izak winced sympathetically but didn't look stunned in the least. This somehow was more worrying to Evelyn because it meant this was nothing new. "Um...yes, I notice the guys around here seem to think zey can take advantage of girls zey consider, um, beneath zem," he said to Ashlee. "The so-called elite world isn't az, um, cookie-cutter, is the word I'm looking for? It's not az clean-cut as it might appear."

Evelyn had nodded at Ashlee. Yes, physically, she was fine. She glanced over at Izak, wondering why the hell this was considered okay around here. "So..." Her voice came out smaller than she'd thought and she started again. "So they all know and don't care? Just because they don't go after rich girls?"

"Not a lot of girls would turn many of zese boys down," Izak informed her not unkindly. He kind of had a point, Evelyn conceded.

"You probably bruised his ego," Izak added lightly as they reached the lobby and the doors opened.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:21 pm

"Hell yeah I did, these are five inch heels." Ashlee said walking out of the elevator, this wasn't how the night was supposed to go at all.

Dumb bastards you'd think they'd have manners, but they were just as big of scumbags as the ones who had no money.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:29 pm

"I didn't mean you," Izak said as they headed out onto the street. he nodded at the doorman. "I meant Evelyn. She probably refused his advances. That would hurt his bloated ego more than anything. One thing that money teaches these people - if you're rich, no one can say no to you."

He paused on the sidewalk, looking down at them as he ran a hand through his hair. "Well, there are decent people. You just had the misfortune of meeting the wrong ones."

Evelyn bit her lower lip but didn't reply as they headed down the subway steps. She kind of just wanted to go take a hot shower and cleanse herself of that creep's perverted touching. She felt dirtied, even though he'd only groped her waist before she'd maced him.

Well, so he'd managed to dig his fingers in kind of painfully and had only let go when Ashlee kicked him. Evelyn didn't need to see it to know she had raw welts in her side.

She hated today. She hated the male race more than today.

Izak, because he didn't have the patience to sit in Friday night traffic in a cab for two hours decided to join them to head back to his dorm room. He figured it would discourage any late-night muggers if he were around the girls too.

[[Evelyn, Ashlee and Izak to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum