New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House - Page 6 Empty Re: Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House

Post  Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:17 am

Antonio normally would have let a girl just lay her head on him, but someone, or it sounded like more than one person was calling for her, he shook her lightly,"Um I think someone is looking for you."

Jake looked at James discouraged because Evelyn had ignored them.

"Like seriously...why she gotta play a bitch like that? I mean...fuck she's hooking up with Frosted Flakes when she could have Coco Puffs? Oh no she didn'!" Jake ranted.

James found himself wrapping his arm around Jake...again, "Listen Jake, you don't deserve...you don't deserve half the shit you go through? You know why?" James said his blue eyes clouded looking up at Jake's brown ones.

"You're a nice fucking guy, and she, she's a skank. So yoiu go over there, and get your women from Tony the Tiger." James finished his drunken monologue to Jake.

Jacob yanked James' arm off his shoulder straightening, "You know what you're right...I'm gonna go there and claim my girl."

"That's right!" James egged him on.

Jake stomped over there with James tailing behind them, the two of them walking a crooked line to Antonio and Evelyn.

Jake tapped Antonio on the shoulder and he looked up him and gave a friendly smile, "Hey Jake, what's up?"

"You're dancing with my girl." Jake blurted out.

Antonio looked from Evelyn to Jake, back to Jake and stared wide-eyed, "Dude Eve is your girlfriend?" He asked in disbelief pulling away from her.

"That's Evie." James corrected Antonio, glaring at him.

Back to top Go down

Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House - Page 6 Empty Re: Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:22 am

Evelyn tried to keep track of all the new faces. It was kind of hard. One of them was nicely tanned. She wanted a tan.

I want to go to Cabo, she decided. She should tell Ashlee.

Cab. By cab to Cabo?

Evelyn giggled. "I don't know him," she said to Antonio. "But he's kind of cute." She glanced over at the boy behind the tanned kid. "He's scary."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:41 am

"Its cause I'm a monster...roar!" James said making a claw with his hand and roaring.

"Yeah, see she likes tans Mini Wheats so see ya!" Jake shooed Antonio away.

Antonio eyed Jake and the kid with him, both of them seemed really out of it as did Eve and he decided he might as well let the three of them solve this alone.

"Um it was nice meeting you Eve, but I think I'm gonna go maybe I'll see you around?" He said skepitcally flicking his hazel eyes at the boys then back at Evelyn.

Antonio walked away from thme and James shouted again, "ITS EVIE!! Damn it!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:59 pm

Evelyn squinted after Antonio, thinking she should go find another cute boy. On to the next one. She was at a party full of them, dammit.

"I don't like you," she said to the two boys in front of her, but she said it nicely, because she still felt good even if Jake had chased off her dance partner and called her a Pokemon.

That turd. She squinted up at him because the lights behind him were like little, lit snow-globes in her view, a whole line of them. Evelyn had a crazy urge to lick them and see if they tasted like snow. What did snow taste like anyways?

She squinted some more. Her eyes hurt. She wanted to go back to dancing now.

"I'm not Evie," she informed James kindly. "You can't catch me so easily." To prove this, she tottered on her heels past Jake and carefully, without tripping, headed toward the other side of the dance floor.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:35 pm

Connor rocked on his feet, humming out of tune to the song playing. He spotted a familiar red head with a mask, and ran his tongue over his lips. He stepped forward, stumbled, then laughed before badly walking towards the masked figure.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:11 pm

Ashlee walked out from the kitchen holding a soda in her hand, the party was pretty lame and it wasn't really ever fun to drink by yourself, and after Evelyn fell off the table, Alexis had also disappeared with her and so did James, she usually mingled but these people didn't really even seem like people she'd want to be friends with.

Not to mention every single guy in here was acting like they had never even seen a girl before, she'd been grabbed before by guys sure, but these guys we're animals.

Ashlee pulled her phone out of her clutch looking down at the time, and figured she might just call it a night and go home, hell take a hot shower for once since Oriana was obviously absent the day manners were learned, or it probably just never configured into her DNA.

She had finally spotted Evelyn, and figured she'd just hang out with her, she walked up to her and put on a smile, "Hey having fun there?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:30 pm

Evelyn glanced over her shoulder and squinted. "Hi Ash!" She threw her arms around Ashlee more to hold herself steady in her heels than anything. It occurred to her that she had had something in the back of her mind that had to do with Ashlee.

"I'm having fun," she said, grinning. She glanced over Ashlee's shoulder. And caught sight of a familiar dark head.

"Oh, you know what, I'll be right back," she said, with a conspiratorial wink at Ashlee. She brushed past her and headed through the crowd too where Connor was headed in her direction. She didn't know if the connard saw her so she waited till he was near enough to see her. Surprisingly, he stopped in front of her.

Evelyn raised an eyebrow, questioning.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:33 pm

"Hiiiiii." Connor slurred, with a one-dimpled-grin as he swayed back and forth on his feet, shoving his hands in his pockets and hiccuped.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:39 pm

Evelyn took in his cheerful grin and felt her chippy demeanor make her smile in return.

This had to be a first in history.

She stopped smiling because it was getting stupid. "You know what?" she said, leaning toward him like she was imparting some huge secret, "I found you a girlfriend."

Oriana had finished her drink and now set it down at the bar. She lifted her head - and blinked. Was that James, staggering around drunkenly like that? What the hell?

She frowned, more disappointed than disgusted as she watched him. Just like every other loser around here then.

She spotted Antonio headed away from James, in her direction, and when he reached her, she said, "You look weirded out."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:45 pm

Antonio looked at Oriana and shrugged, pointing to the two drunken idiots which were Jake and James, "See those two idiots, I was dancing with this girl in a mask her name was Eve and they both charged up, and the three of them all kind of sounded out of it so I figured I'd make a break from that scene, it all looked like a slow motion car accident."

Ashlee saw Evelyn had approached, who she thought was Connor, not really wanting to be alone she walked over to her, "Hey Connor." Her turquoise eyes taking in that he had a bit much to drink.

Last edited by CheerfulPanda on Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:53 pm

"Huh?" Connor blinked confusedly and leaned closer to Evelyn. "I dun need a grilled fiend..."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:00 pm

Evelyn glanced over at Ashlee in some dismay. How was she supposed to matchmake now?

"Damn!" she said out loud, accidentally. She patted Connor's arm patronizingly, because he was clearly too stupid to grasp her idea. "Girlfriend. You know!"

She turned to Ashlee and said woefully, "I'm gonna go. My head is hurting." Then she turned and headed for the closet. Finding her coat, she pulled it on, buttoned it as she walked toward the door and then pulled off her heels because she was staggering.

"What the hell did you do?" Seth's voice asked, when she stepped outside. He was leaning against the railings at the bottom of the stairs, a cigarette in hand.

"I don't know," Evelyn said honestly. Her vision was painfully bright, eerily contrasted. "I'm going home. I'm tired."

Seth stared at her a moment before putting his cigarette in his mouth. His expression passed annoyed as he took her in and then he said, "Come on, Red, I'll walk you. Did Alexis go alone?"

"She left early," Evelyn murmured as she walked down the steps, shoes in one hand. Seth nodded as they headed up the street toward campus.

[[Seth and Evelyn to Dorms]]

Oriana straightened a bit. Why did that name sound familiar? "Oh...?" She turned her head to watch James again, frowning. "He has an ex named, um...something like that. The brunet kid." She slid off her stool, realizing she had a morning class.

"I'm gonna head out. Nice running into you, Tony." She leaved over, pecked his cheek and then headed out. On the way, she passed Ashton, headed for the door.

[[Oriana to her apart, Ashton to Dorms]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6