New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
FAO Schwarz - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
FAO Schwarz - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
FAO Schwarz - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
FAO Schwarz - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
FAO Schwarz - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
FAO Schwarz - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
FAO Schwarz - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
FAO Schwarz - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
FAO Schwarz - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

FAO Schwarz

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

FAO Schwarz - Page 3 Empty Re: FAO Schwarz

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:18 pm

Evelyn follow Connor as best she oculd - she hated running in heels and wondered why Daphne couldn't just get practical shoes like Velma if she planned to run so much.

A short "yip!" alerted her as she evaded the security guy. Evelyn was confused for a moment until she realized Nova was up ahead of her, being cuddled by some toddler. The puppy squirmed uncomfortably in the girl's arms - she wasn't holding him right and the puppy's chest was probably straining as he dangled in her arms.

Evelyn heard a male voice call out "get those darned kids!" and had to stifle a laugh at the irony.

She went over ot the girl. "Nova!" The puppy looked up and barked in recognition, squirming.

The little girl glanced up at Evelyn. "Who are you?" she snapped.

Evelyn blinked. "Uh, Daphne?"

The girl snorted. "No, yer not! Your hair is all wrong!"

Evelyn gritted her teeth. "Can I have my puppy back?"

"I found him!" the girl announced, and flounced off. Evelyn exhaled slowly. Perfect.

"Hey, girl! Hold up there!" a security guard called behind her. She straightened. and shot after the little girl.

Seth waggled a dino paw at Connor. "Hey, you brought friends?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:30 pm

Alexis let go of the leash quickly and took off to find Nova.

Connor eye'd the guys behind them and then back at Seth. "..Yeah, I suggest you ditch the outfit and run like hell, dude."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:22 pm

Seth grabbed Connor's arm and tugged himself up, lumbering towards the doors. "No time! Let's go!"

Evelyn found the girl and her mother and attempted ot explain that she needed her dog back.

"I found him!" the toddler insisted. Nova whined.

Evelyn rubbed her forehead. "Ma'am, I need to go - "

"You shouldn't leave your dog wandering around a store like this," the woman said sternly. Evelyn rubbed her face with ehr hands and then the security guy was thundering down the aisle toward her.

"Stop!" he hollered. Evelyn made an instant decision and dove forwards, snatching Nova free forcefully and darting down the aisle towards where she'd left her bag. She snatched it up from its corner and set Nova down, pointing at the oncoming guard. "Sic 'im, boy!"

Nova launched himself at the guard and bit into his leg. The guard yelped and attempted ot kick him off. Evelyn had made her way to teh exit nearby adn now called Nova back. Seth and Connor barreled past her.

"Where's Alexis?" Seth panted, shoving open the doors and stumbling out onto Fifth Avenue.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:26 pm

Alexis skidded out of an aisle, thanking god she had worn flat shoes and ran over to her bag, snatching it up and then ran for the entrance doors, shoving Evelyn once she had Nova, Connor and Seth out of the way and out. She turned on her heel quickly and slammed the door shut on one of the quicker guards as he attempted to run out and laughed when he ran head first into the door and groaned in pain.

Connor blinked and started to walk off quickly, ripping off his wig and that damned asscot.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:53 pm

They ran on down the street and turned a few times to throw off the guards. Once they were in the clear, Seth whooped and lumbered about, laughing maniacally. He danced around Alexis with his dino head under one arm. "That was INSANE!!! HAHAHAHA, we gotta do that again!"

Evelyn, who was holding Nova in her arms, had to stifle a giggle. Crazy as it was, she couldn't recall the last time she'd had so much fun. She fell back behind the group and set Nova down, kneeling to clip on his leash. "Hold up, guys."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:05 pm

Alexis laughed and stopped in her steps, waiting for Evelyn as she caught her breath and tugged off her wig and yanked off her fake glasses.

"Dude, that was fucking awesome, gun war and all." Connor grinned, and hifived Seth as he loosened his shirt and fixed his hair.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:20 pm

Evelyn sat down on the steps of a nearby store, rubbing her aching feel. Her heels were killing her. She tugged off the shoes and rifled through her bag to pull out her own boots. "God, I won't be able to walk tonight." She glanced at her phone as Nova jumped up onto the step beside her. "It's almost three! We need to get home by five at least to have enough time to get ready, Lex." She reached up and tugged the headband out of ehr hair, tying the reddish brown locks up into a scrunchie again.

"Get ready for what?" Seth interrupted her.

"Party we're going to," she said.

Seth's face paled and he shot Connor a glance Evelyn couldn't read. But all he said was "Cool."

In his mind, meanwhile, he was wondering just how many people ad parties on Tuesday nights. Not that many...but then, it wasn't really a problem. She and Connor hadn't behaved that badly. And she got along with Jake, he figured. No drama there. He breathed out in relief. "Hey, Connor, who won the gunfight?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:24 pm

"It's a draw or tie for now." Connor said, shrugging and unbuttoned his shirt, leaving it open to cool off from running and such.

Alexis pulled off her turtle neck since she had worn a white tank top under it from her casual outfit and slipped on her vest and then took off her knee high socks and the Mary Janes before pulling her sandles back on. The colors, gray, silver and black went okay with Velma's red skirt for the time being. "Ev- you're feet will probably relax while we um- get ready."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:37 pm

Evelyn felt her cheeks redden when she realized what Connor was doing and turned her gaze to her feet. Did boys need next to no provocation to throw off their clothes? Not that it was an ugly sight or anything....she stopped that thought.

"Lex, your color combination looks insane," she said, turning instead to his cousin. "And I don't really want to be Daphne all the way home. Can we find another store and change in their booths?" She glanced at Connor. "And can you hold off on stripping right here?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:39 pm

"It's just my shirt, Evelyn." Connor said, rolling his sleeves up and let out a exhausted breath.

"Yes, please."Alexis said, messed with the skirt a little as it was rather uncomfortable and scratchy material. "And then we should probably rush home."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:41 pm

Evelyn sighed and got to her feet, cringing as her feet protested. "Ow. Okay, there's Bloomingdale's right behind us. Plenty of room to change."

"Awesome. I can't strip here," Seth complained. He smirked. "I got nothing on underneath."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:44 pm

Alexis went to say something snappy to Seth but couldn't think of a thing. She went red and scowled, crossing the street when the traffic stopped and went over into Bloomingdale's and quickly for the dressing rooms, with Connor following behind but splitting up to the men's dressing room.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:52 pm

Evelyn followed Alexis and a few minutes later, they met up wiith the boys, back to their normal attires.

"I'm hungry!" Seth announced as they headed down Fifth Avenue again.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:05 pm

"And that's new HOW? Me and Evelyn need to get home and get changed and stuff for the party.. and probably power nap." Alexis groaned, feeling utterly tired. "Or chug a bunch of energy drinks."

Connor smirked. "I can just see that now. You both on the dance floor hyped up on energy drinks."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:09 pm

Evelyn leaned against the wall of Bloomingdale's, watching Nova spin in circles as he panted. The poor puppy was tired. "Seth, Jake mentioned he was going to a party tonight too," she said nonsequitur.

Seth, who was kicking a Starbucks cup about, glanced over. "Oh," he said and then paused, blue eyes clouding, "yeah, some kid we know. Uh, not around here."

Evelyn looked over at Alexis. "We'd better head home. I have to meet Ashlee in a few." She sighed. She kind of wanted a power-nap.

Seth led the way down Fifth, and they got onto the subway home.

[[to Dorms]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: