New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 4 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:56 am

Lola shook her head, "Not yet, was actually going to today. There's a place down the street from here."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:26 am

Evelyn nodded and got up, going to slide her cardkey into her dorm room's lock. It clicked open and she poked her head back out into the living room. "Do you wanna go right now?"

Oriana waltzed down the hallway and to the elevator.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:14 am

[[FF to later on the day]]

[[James from Luke and James' apartment]]

James walked into the lobby of the dorms, taking a seat on one of the chairs he signed out of Facebook on his phone and put it on silent, he was pretty annoyed of all the notifications he kept getting and he was pretty annoyed of talking to Jake and Evelyn. He only came just to find Alexis because he wanted to make sure she was okay.

She hadn't sounded like herself online.

[[ Jake from Brooklyn]]

Jake was so exhausted, he had only slept a couple of hours the night before because of his stupid encounter with Rachel, on top of going to church at nine in the morning with his parents and being there for over three hours wasn't helping with all the stupid notifications he was getting on Facebook from James and Evelyn.

Seriously those two always had to be doing something to bug him, he couldn't wait for this to be over, not to mention just now Seth was being weird to him as well. What the hell was wrong with everyone? Is it a full moon?

Jake furiously signed off shoving his phone into his pocket, he was beyond annoyed and if anything he wanted to go to bed but he figured even though he wasn't a fan of Alexis he didn't want her dead either.

Jacob pulled open the door to the lobby of the dorms,as he was heading to the elevator he spotted a familiar brunette, he halted in his tracks when his dark eyes focused on blue ones.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!!

Jake clenched his fists and walked over to the chair he was lounging in, and James rose out of his seat glaring at him.

"Just what the hell are you doing here? As if you didn't harass me enough today you have to show up in person?" Jake spat at him.

James rolled his eyes, "I can do what I want, I came here to find my friend Alexis. Seth told me to come."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:29 am

Evelyn threw on her black jacket. After making sure Lola and Nova were comfortable and on their way to Lola's dorm, she headed out quickly, throwing her hair up into a ponytail.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Seth's voice asked her as she reached the elevator. She glanced over in surprise.

"Didn't Jake tell you I'm coming?" she asked. She didn't really want to see Seth right then. Especially not after his stupid commentary.

Seth looked annoyed, blue eyes narrowing as he gritted his teeth. The elevator appeared and he followed her in, sighing.

"You know, I'd be rejoicing right now," he said as the doors closed. Evelyn leaned against the wall and raised an eyebrow icily.

Seth smiled faintly. "You know, Jake's being going nuts. But hell, I'm not telling him."

Evelyn swallowed. "There's nothing to tell. I don't know where the hell you even got that ridiculous notion from."

Seth rolled his blue eyes, looking creepily like James and she shuddered. "Jake's so damned blind. I blame Rachel, personally. He can't see....well, never mind. Alexis is drunk. She's in some club, about to get it on with some loser. Other than that, i have no inkling where she is."

Evelyn watched him scratch his ear and tried to absorb the severity of this statement. "How many clubs are in Manhattan?"

Seth smirked. "You don't want to know. Anyways," he sighed gloomily and Evelyn was reminded of Jake's mood swings. Right now, Jake had been fairly decent. Had been. She figured he'd give her a tongue lashing when they met up.

Seth continued quietly, "We're both about to get very fucked over. When the elevator hits ground, I suggest you run back up."

Evelyn frowned. "Why?"

Seth was saved answering as they reached the lobby with a creaking groan. Abruptly, he straightened and strolled out, flashing her an almost worried grin.

"Gentlemen," she heard him say as she followed behind him. Evelyn glanced at her watch. Presumably the boys were here.

She peered around his shoulder. And felt her stomach drop in horror when not one, but two brunets greeted her view. And neither was the mysterious Connor.

Seth tried a light smile, but it was obviously fake. His eyes darted from Jake to James. Evelyn threw Jake a stunned glance and stepped past Seth to walk over to him. He hadn't mentioned James at all. And she sure as hell wasn't about to acknowledge him.

She tugged at Jake's sleeve and muttered softly, "What's going on?"

"So what do we know about the situation? Did Ev say anything?" Luke asked Ashlee as they crossed the quad to the dorm building. He'd left later than James, staying behind to fill Ashlee in.

Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:39 am

Ashlee shrugged, "I honestly don't know what's going on, I just know that she's missing me and Ev were going to find her, plus Ev's boyfriend is coming too and um Connor. I think she might be drunk." She added as they approached the dorms she pulled the doors open to the lobby and spotted Evelyn and James immediately.

Along with Seth who she met the day before, the other guy she assumed to be Jake she nudged Luke lightly, "Looks like we ran into a reunion."

Jake grit his teeth and felt Evelyn tug at his sleeve, "I don't know why don't you ask Seth?"

James raised his hand, "I thought we were going to find Alexis, I didn't know she needed a swat team, so why are you coming Jake? You don't even know her that well."

Jacob tensed at the sound of James' tone, he really wanted to punch this guy in the face, "So? Doesn't mean I want her to die."

"Funny there is someone I want to die right now." James said glaring at Jake.

"Not if I kill you first." Jake said through clenched teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:44 am

Connor had rushed down the stairs, as he could take them quicker then the elevator would get him to anywhere. He paused, hearing the fighting as he came up to the group and took it all in. He cleared his throat loudly. "Yo- Your dicks are both big, no one gives a shit so shut the fuck up, alright? I really don't wanna find my cousin dead in a street ditch somewhere!"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:48 am

"Thank you, whoever you are!" Evelyn exclaimed before Seth could say anything. He sighed. Jake was going to kill him afterwards.

Evelyn grabbed Jake's wrist and attempted to tug him to the door, regardless of the fact that he was about twice her size.. "C'mon, Lex could be in danger - oh, hey guys."

"Hey," Luke said confusedly, pushing open the lobby doors. Ashlee entered behind him. Seth blinked.

"What the fuck, is this some kind of party?" he snapped.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:53 am

Jake felt Evelyn tug at him, and figured he'd let it go for now because Connor had been right, he followed Evelyn towards the door shooting another glare at James and facing forward where he ran into Luke and a tiny raven headed girl.

James watched Jake get tugged by Evelyn, "Aw good boy Jake."

Jake scowled ignoring James and keeping his attention on everyone else.

Ashlee glanced around at everyone and saw that James and some dark haired guy were both giving each other dirty looks and shrugged, "Hey everyone." She greeted them.

Last edited by CheerfulPanda on Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:54 am

"Ugh- Fuck this, I'm gonna go find her. Anyone that actually cares, please do follow!" Connor snapped as he turned and headed for the doors quickly.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:04 am

Evelyn grit her teeth. What the hell was James' problem? He seemed willing to play nice to her and even Seth, if he'd been invited along. So what the hell was going on?

Seth's comment came back to her and as she followed Luke, Ashlee and Connor out the door, she dropped Jake's wrist, tucking her hands into her pockets.

Now was not the time to worry about this, she reminded herself. God knew where Alexis was. Was she so stressed she turned to alcohol?

Evelyn could believe that. She recalled her last conversation with Alexis. The girl had looked horrible and Evelyn had had to fight a strong urge to hug her and ask they end this whole messs.

Someone had once told her, James maybe, that she was too cold for her own good. Evelyn bit her bottom lip as she walked beside Jake and tried to shove down all the guilt before she broke down (again). If anything happened to Alexis, it would be her fault more than anyone else's.

Luke ran his hand thorugh his hair, frustrated beyond belief. He wasn't sure what he was more pissed at: the act that he'd had to learn about Alexis' disappearance from a douche like Seth or the fact that he hadn't even realized how bad things were for her.

Why had she gone and done that? Alexis was too sensible to crash like that. What exactly had she been going through? Luke rubbed a hand over his face. His petty anger at Seth seemed stupid now.

It wasn't like they could call the police, he reasoned. It wasn't 24 hours till her disappearance.

Seth walked out of the lobby behind Jake, sighing to himself. He'd made an honest mistake. He'd not thought they'd both agree to come. Jake especially. Seth just hoped that they hadn't lost precious time.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:18 am

Jake was pissed right now, he shoved his hands into the pockets of his sweater to keep from turning around and punching James in the face, he couldn't believe Seth had invited the both of them, what the hell was he thinking? Jake trudged along silently and put that aside, because Alexis was lost somewhere in this damned city.

Ashlee was confused, everyone seemed so angry with each other besides Connor who genuinely seemed worry along with Luke but the rest just seemed frustrated and when she had walked into the lobby it looked like Jake and James were ready to murder each other.

She honestly hoped that Alexis was okay, she sounded out of it and she looked like she hadn't been sleeping. Ashlee really hoped the boys found her quick so everyone could go home, because only would a search for a friend turn into a damn soap opera.

James walked in behind Luke and in front of Jake, he shot a quick glance behind him and saw Evelyn walking silently behind him. James felt himself smiling, he had managed to piss off Jake, all while lying to Evelyn about it, because honestly he was just having fun messing with the both of them.

He thought it was actually pretty funny that he got so mad, and that Evelyn would get annoyed at the same time. Although yeah he did want to punch Jake in the face, but he had far more fun messing with them like this.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:23 am

Connor shoved his hands into his leather jacket pockets as he hurried out and across the quad with everyone. He turned, walking backwards, looking at everyone and forced himself to not roll his eyes. "Listen- Anyone got ANY ideas where she's at from her facebooking?" Connor asked them, or whomever was willing to listen.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:35 am

To Luke's increasing annoyance, Seth answered. The brunet was right behind Jake, hands in his pockets and he sounded shockingly sombre as he said, "She mentioned some club with a basement downstairs area as well. So that eliminates some of them. She also mentioned," Seth's voice faltered for a second and Luke glanced over at him, curious.

"Brett," Seth finished.

Luke wondered who that was.

Apparently Evelyn recognized that name because she spun around to face Seth and almost walked backwards into James, who was just ahead of her. Her face drained of color as she caught herself in time before she could collide with him. "Oh God, we need to find her now." Luke felt his stomach lurch because Evelyn rarely looked as frightened as she did right then.

Seth swallowed visibly and glanced at Jake. "I can't recall any particular club with um, underage hours right now. And a basement clubbing area. You?"

"Why underage hours?" Evelyn asked him, stepping away from James. She glanced up at Jake. "She'd have fake ID. If anything, she'd go to a place familiar-looking."

Luke lifted an eyebrow when she turned around to look at him over James' shoulder. He sighed. "I don't...she'd love SoHo, I guess?" He frowned. "Or um, some place wiht a lot of Italians?"

"Little Italy? Fuck," Seth muttered. "That's two places. We should split up. I'll lead one, Jake will lead the other since we both know this place better than you noobs."

Luke rolled his eyes and caught Evelyn doing the same. Seth clapped his hands. "Split up, and don't take ten years."

Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:25 am

Jake rolled his eyes at Seth and figured he needed to split the teams quickly, although he knew having James on his team would just make things counterproductive and no matter which way he split it would end up uneven.

Plus he figured if him and Evelyn were with her friend, that they would have to pretend to be civil to each other instead of fighting the entire time.

"Alright Luke, Connor, James, and Seth you guys go to SoHo, and I'll take the girls and we'll go to Little Italy." Jake said splitting up the teams.

"Aw the couple, isn't that lovely, hey Ash sure you wanna be a third wheel?" James piped up on the arrangement.

Jake promptly ignored James' snarky comment and looked at Seth, "Dude text me if she says anything to any of you about where she could possibly be, and if anything changes we'll all meet up and go to wherever she is."

[[Jake, Ashlee, and Evelyn to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:31 am

Luke shook his head at James and clapped a hand on his shoulder as he headed for the subway station. Little Italy was slightly further than SoHo but he figured it was best if they didn't all walk together.

[[Seth, Luke, James and Connor to SoHo]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:43 pm

[ From Streets of Manhattan and FF to the Next Morning]]

Jake's alarm on his phone chirped loudly in his ear, forgetting to turn it off since he was supposed to go to class today, but since he wasn't supposed to be walking around too much or doing much of anything and with his second mother Seth on his back, he was probably going to be stuck in the dorms for the next couple of days.

He turned it off, stretching lazily and sprawling on his bed. He sat up, cracking his knuckles and back. He threw on a shirt and some shorts and walked across the hall to the bathroom to groom himself.

Jake walked into the kitchen and decided to make himself breakfast, his head was still kind of pounding but not as bad as the night before.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:55 pm

Seth was woken by Jake's alarm. When he sat up, he realized there was a silvery mound on his chest.

Seth sneezed as cat hair flew into his nose. "God dammit, Luce!"

The feline uncurled itself, gave a soft mew and slinked off him and out the door.

Seth lay there lazily for a second before he registered that Jake was in living room and his cat was on the prowl. "Ah shit!"

He leaped out of bed, stumbled over a lone shoe and slammed into the hallway to grab Lucifer before the cat found Jake.

The feline protested as it was picked up. Seth held onto him and headed for the bathroom, glad that Nova wasn't here. He tossed Lucifer into Jake's room, closed the door so it locked automatically and then went to take a shower.

It was nearing eight when Evelyn finished lining her eyes with smoky liner and Nova finished his breakfast. Dressed in skinny jeans and a long v-neck bohemian-style top, she checked the doggy schedule she'd drawn up, tacked to the fridge. Lola was free at ten, which was when Evelyn had to go to class.

Nova scuttled around her ankles and she bent and scooped him up. "We got two hours to kill, little guy. What do you want to do?" He gnawed on the ends of her hair, which she'd not bothered to tie up yet.

She wished she could go over to Lola's and see that video of Jake in his purple prom dress but she knew Lola had a class at eight. So she figured she'd lounge around the suite and hang with Nova until she had to leave.

She found the little chewy ball she'd gotten for him at Chinatown on Friday and sat down ccross-legged on the floor to throw it around for him, flipping open her laptop and logging onto her Facebook to see what Ashlee or Luke might be up to.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:05 pm

Alexis headed down the dorm hallway to her and Evelyn's dorm. She wasn't going to barge right in so once in front of the door she knocked lightly, feeling her body tip forward and then jerk upright as she tried to not pass out. She hasn't slept the previous night or ate since night before last.

She needed saftey though- some sense of it and the only thing she could figure was her own dorm room. She couldn't keep crashing on her cousin's couch or Lola's... it was bad enough she got scared from some wind and rain last night, and when something hit Connor's window, making her scream.

Either way, she was hoping Evelyn would understand and it wouldn't be.... tense.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:11 pm

Jake raised a brow at all the noise that was being made by his roommate, he came out of the kitchen with his mug of cereal and looked at Seth quizzically, "Um do I want to know what's going on?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:18 pm

Seth was combing his wet hair out, carefully and frustratingly. He glanced up at Jake and stepped out of the bathroom. "Oh, Luce found your other jersey, is all," he said nonchalantly, walking past him into the kitchen. "He's in your room but don't open that door or he'll claw your face off."

He grabbed a mug and poured himself some milk, swallowing it down. "I gotta run. Are you okay to stay here by yourself? You're not supposed to be walking around the day after you got concussed." He was putting on his watch as he said this, and then rinsed off his mug in the sink.

Evelyn glanced up and then got to her feet, dusting off her jeans. She paused at the bathroom to rinse Nova-saliva off and then pulled open the door. "Ye - oh." SHe paused, blanking. Alexis stood in front of her, looking bedraggled. Her eyes had dar circles aorund them and she was sort of hunching like she was exhausted beyond belief.

Evelyn tried to say something but nothing came to mind so she stood there, staring at the other girl instead. Her head was whirling.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:23 pm

Alexis swallowed, staring at Evelyn in front of her and reached up to rub at her eyes briefly. "Um.. hey.."She said quietly, her voice cracking. She honestly wasn't sure if Evelyn would WANT her there but she could almost promise Evelyn she wouldn't be a problem anymore.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:24 pm

Jake pulled a face at Seth, and was going to somehow attempt to get Luce out of his room, "Yes I'll be fine mom, and I'm sure walking around our two by four dorm isn't nearly that dangerous." He said rinising out his mug and leaving in the sink.

He came back in their living room grabbing his laptop and decided to keep himself busy online since Seth was keeping him in quarantine practically.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:34 pm

Seth rolled his eyes and almost cuffed the Spaniard over the head as he passed him to the front door. He checked it in time - didn't want Jake's head trauma on his account. Evelyn was doing a good job there already.

He headed out into the hallway to class, pulling out his phone when it buzzed, and closed the door behind him firmly.

Lucifer scratched at Jake's dorm room door furiously, carving his initials in the wood.

[[Seth to classes - for once in his damn college career]]

Evelyn licked her dry lips and finally managed to make herself say something. Unfortunately, it wasn't very coherent.

"H - hi," she began and then moved forwards and threw her arms around her ex-roommate in a fierce, possibly bone-crushing hug. She didn't care. She'd thought the stupid girl was dead.

Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:39 pm

Alexis' breath wheezed out of her body as she grunted quietly from the strength of the hug and that fact that it kinda hurt from being sore from the previous beat up last night before hugging back Evelyn as tightly as she could, tears brimming up as she tried to force them away. She had flinched when Connor tried to hug her before, and she had no one else for comfort.

A hug was one major thing she honestly needed.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:01 am

Jake sat on the couch his laptop in his lap, he clicked through the photos Lola had obviously decided to upload since he could tell she was bored in class. He snorted at the one his parents had staged of them being all cutsey when they were little and as he was about to comment he heard Lucifer clawing at his door.

He grit his teeth, why did Seth have to put the damn feline in his room? Why couldn't Seth shove him back in his room. Jake wasn't sure whether or not he should get up and get him, at the risk of being clawed to death, but he sure as hell wasn't going to let that damned cat ruin his crap.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next