New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:19 pm

Lola scoffed, "Please she looked like some cheap ho from those rap videos if anything you're way prettier. I hope Jake is alright though, she really messed with him when they were together even before they broke up." She said taking out her phone and responding to a message.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:48 pm

Evelyn raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean, before they broke up?"

Nova began squirming in her arms so she let him down and watched him run off to explore.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:08 pm

Lola folded her leg underneath her, letting the other one dangle, "I don't know I mean she was always manipulating him, and its like she had him wrapped around her fake manicured finger. I don't think she ever really liked him as much as he liked her, she kind of just kept him around to bring him down and control him. I remember stuff she would say to him would just bring him down for days sometimes, its like she had some sort of weird hold over him. I don't know."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:48 pm

Evelyn had a sudden vivid image of Rachel with a smirk on her face as she wound rosary bead chains around a chicken bone. Evelyn shook it off and said, "He's an idiot if he falls for her again then. Because no one else can help him here." She shuddered inside. No one was going to help her with James either.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:50 pm

Lola nodded, "You're right, I honestly hope he just kicks her to the curb, she was just a bad chick, but ugh I hate talking about her, let's change the subject. So did you get to hear any embarrassing stories about your "boyfriend" from Carmen,cause she has tons." Lola smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:55 pm

Evelyn made a disappointed face. "No. Uhh..." She hesitated and then decided since they were all about embarrassing moments, she'd share. "Um, it wasn't all Rachel and Seth. Uh, my ex kind of, uh...see, my aunt and uncle freak if I don't answer my phone, especially on late nights on weekends. So I couldn't turn it off and I set it to silent. It buzzes every time I get an email or a notification. And um, James, he's my ex of sorts and the guy Jake got into it with, decided he'd get even with Jake by bothering me on FB all throughout dinner." She grimaced. "Thank God Jake's parents are so cool. Jake was pissed because I had to keep excusing myself and telling James to piss off."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:58 pm

"Geez he wasn't lying when he said he had a lot to tell me tonight, I can't believe those two fought, then again Jake has always been pretty short tempered so I'm not surprised but at the same time glass shards? That was a stupid move on both of their parts." Lola said as she watched Nova fight with a pillow.

"Yeah Jake's parents are really cool, actually they got pretty cool over the last few years once Jake started getting into trouble from before they were pretty you know organized or whatever, they always had him on some sort of schedule and stuff to keep him out of trouble, but sort of rebelled as you can tell." Lola added.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:01 pm

Evelyn raised an eyebrow and leaned forward. "Trouble like what?" she asked, grinning. Leverage against Jake was always welcome in her book.

Particularly when it came time to battle it out over Nova.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:56 pm

"Well don't say I told you until he tells you, but he did go to juvie our senior year, for assault or something. Him and Seth the dream team." Lola told Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:03 am

Evelyn snorted. "Dream Team. I find it amusing that they even work out as friends. Where's the balance? They're both nutcases with severe attitudes."

[[from Vudu Lounge]]

The morning light filtered through Oriana's eyelids, sending sleep skittering out the open window.

"Meow."

"Good morning to you to," she said, fixing her gaze on the beautiful silver feline in the window.

Cat on the sill? Where the hell was she?

She attempted to sit up and then realized she was in a very cramped twin bed - and not alone.

"Fuck," she breathed, stiffening when she caught sight of a dark head of hair on the pillow beside her. Oriana shifted carefully and realized, of course, that she was undressed. Typical.

"Fuck you too," she said to the cat, who was watching her with a smirk on its face.

She shifted again, trying to get free but she was on the side of the bed pushed up to the wall. This was going to get tricky.

The cat decided it wasn't tricky enough. It let out a warbling "meoowwwrrr".
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:06 am

Connor jerked awake from the movement and the noise, which made him cringe. Well, that and his busting hangover which the light coming in from the window did not help with. He let out a large groan and pulled his pillow over his head before making a face as he tried to roll off. Right on top of another body.

He jerked upwards when he got brief flash of what had happened last night. "Oh fuck."He grumbled as his head pounded.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:09 am

"Get off me!" Oriana snapped, shoving the guy away from her. She wondered why she'd forgotten to set her alarm the night before. Usually, she was out the door before morning light.

She made shooing noises at the cat. It stood its ground and shot her a "wtf are you trying to do, kill flies?" look.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:11 am

"Oh fuck!"Connor snapped as he fell off onto the ground, the blanket going with him. "What the fuc-Oriana?"He blinked, looking up at her and flushed.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:16 am

"I know right? Well Jake had a balance with one of his friends, well more like former friends Ryder." She said biting her lip as she thought about that, "But uh they don't talk anymore."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:21 am

"He mentioned him," Evelyn replied, recollecting the incident. "I felt like it was a touchy subject. So I didn't go into detail." She shifted a bit, feeling her mood dim somewhat. "So, um, enough about depressing pasts. Tell me something about yourself, Lola."

Lucifer hissed in greeting at Connor. Oriana looked from the cat back to the boy. "Oh, it's you," she said confusedly, and then jerked the blanket up around her chest. "Get out."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:26 am

"This is MY dorm!"Connor said in his defense, making a face at her. "I'm not getting kicked out of my own dorm!"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:26 am

"Me, not much to say. I was born and raised in Brooklyn, I have an older sister Olivia and a mother. I didn't have pets, I wear contacts cause I hate my glasses, I'm a drama major, I'm five-four and enjoy long walks on the beach, romance novels, and good conversation. Just kidding about the romance novels. Jake has been my best friend since I was five, and I have five tattoos and eight piercings." Lola said in one breath, and smiled.

Lola took in a breath and looked at Evelyn, "Tell me something about yourself other than being my friends fake girlfriend what else is there about you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:37 am

"Five tattoos?" Evelyn asked, stunned. "Wow, Lola, you really work that whole girl-next-door thing well; I'd never have guessed that," she said, grinning.

She watched Nova dart under the couch and pull out her red jacket. She'd thrown it down carelessly after that embarrassing incident in the hallway with Jake.

Before the puppy could gnaw on it, she reached down and scooped it up, placing it on her lap and smoothing out out so the logo was visible. "Um, I'm an orphan. I used to live with my step mom but I've been emancipated since I was seventeen. Hm...I've always wanted a tattoo but I kind of had to pay for pretty much surviving senior year, you know, everything from grocery to food and rent bills so I never had time or money for that. Then I moved to Seattle for a bit and stayed with my aunt." Evelyn rubbed her thumb over the Ash Creek logo whimsically.

"I've always loved to dance and um, sing, I guess. I joined the cheer squad as a temporary member because my best friend is conniving. I love cats, which is bizarre now, I guess." She smirked briefly. "I've been labeled a juvenile delinquent on exactly two occasions." She sat back and added, "I'm definitely getting a tattoo soon though. But I'm not sure what I want."

Oriana gritted her teeth. "Well, I have to dress, asshole. So get out."

Lucifer let otu a laugh-like snicker.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:43 am

Connor looked around, grabbing up his boxers when he spotted them on, before slamming his fist on the window once he stood up completely to make it shudder and shake but not break, and enough to hopefully scare the cat. He shot Oriana a look and stumbled out of the room, wincing all the while. He made a bee-line for the bathroom, and the Advil.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:47 am

"Wow I couldn't imagine having to do that, sorry to hear that though, but hey at least you're here and you have a chance to start over and stuff. " She added on a more positive note. So much for them not talking about depressing matters.

Lola snorted, "Yeah I guess I do, I never really thought of myself girl next door and the tattoos and stuff I went kind of rebellious after I broke up with my ex, he was very...wholesome I guess. He said that women should never have tattoos when I told him I wanted them. Actually you can see two of them." She turned her wrist over, "Here's my peace sign and..." She pulled her hair away from her neck pointing out the stars that trailed down her neck, and there are the stars."

"If you ever wanna go I can take you where Jake and I went to get ours, you'll get a discount." She offered with a friendly smile, "And I can see you have taken a liking to Nova, I never liked cats all that much, every cat I've ever accounted always had some vendetta against me, I'd take a dog over a cat any day." She said reaching over to pet Nova.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:06 am

Evelyn grinned. "How do you fare with Lucifer?" She shook her head. "Does that cat have a vendetta against the human race? The only person I've never seen him turn on is Seth, which is bizarre because Seth is almost the most annoying person I know. Almost." She stretched and reflected back on her earlier train of thought.

Since Jake was going to be dealing with Rachel on his own, should she take a page from his book and handle James too? She didn't want to end things so stiffly with them. What if they all wanted to hang out someday soon? She'd told the others she and James had made peace. Now this?

Maybe it was time to show a little maturity. One of them had to. God knew she couldn't avoid James forever.

Oriana ensured the blinds were shut and Lucifer had vanished before scrambling to get dressed. She found her clothes lying about and threw them on, tugging on her gladiator heels.

Then she ran a hand through her hair, grabbed her prse and touched up her make up. She pulled open the door and walked out into the living room. "Well, that was fun. Goodbye," she chirped to Connor as she passed him.

Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:16 am

Connor stared at her with an "Are you KIDDING me?" kinda look. ".. Really? That's it?"Connor said as he put down the bottle of pills and followed after her slightly.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:18 am

"The cat I don't know its attacked me a couple of times before, but for the most part I usually kick him around, um I have no idea I think its cause Lucifer is really just Seth's spirit in feline form, so its why they get along so well." Lola stated her theory.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:54 am

Oriana smiled at him over her shoulder. "Not that I don't like you. I just don't do mornings-after, you know?"

Evelyn laughed a little. "I can see that happening." She looked back down at her jacket. "Hm...I just recalled I have to do laundry. Are you done yours?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:55 am

"Ugh.. yeah, whatever." Connor groaned, gagging and quickly dash'd back into his bathroom, slamming the door and promptly threw up into the toilet.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next