New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:53 am

Seth stared up at him, leaning back against the bathtub. "Your house?" he asked tiredly, running his fingers through his hair. "No, I don't remember. I just recall some blond girl I was supposed to meet up with last night..."

He tilted his head. "Wasn't yesterday Saturday? Your dinner with Red or whatever? What day is it now?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:03 am

Jake was stunned, did he really drink himself that much into a stupor? He shook his head looking down at him, "Yeah it was Saturday yesterday, and I had dinner with Evelyn and my rents, and now I have to go back because of you cause its Sunday and I have to go to church at nine." He said to Seth as he walked out of the bathroom and to the kitchen to grab Seth a Tylenol and some water.

He set it down on the bathroom counter, and went to his room to pull out his clothes, and he started texting Lola to wake her up so he could leave Nova with her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:12 am

Seth swallowed the Tylenol ad then massaged his head. "What the hell did I do last night?" he asked Jake, leaning against his doorway. "I can't recall a thing..." He shook his head. "Don't tell me, actually." He yawned. "Wait, you're leaving that beast with Lola? Shouldn't it be with Red?" He didn't wait to hear the answer, ambling to the kitchen to find a snack.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:17 am

Jake put on a pair of his black pants, and a white button down shirt over his wife beater. He scooped up the sleeping pup in his hands, and walked into the kitchen where Seth was, "Dude I don't care, she's sleeping anyway, Lola is already up I woke her up."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:19 am

Seth sank onto a chair at the table and dropped his forehead down to touch the wooden surface in front of him. He mumbled a "Right". Then he lifted his head and informed Jake that he looked gay.

"Why're you wearing that for?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:21 am

"Are you on drugs? I've told you like five times within the last ten minutes I have to go to church, my parents would freak if I showed up in jeans, so seriously what happened to you, did that blond chick really drug you or something?" Jake asked arching an eyebrow at Seth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:22 am

Seth blinked. He lifted his head. "I think she might have..." He frowned. "I can't remember anything after I got to her house. I think she said people called her Sin or something. Lust, maybe?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:24 am

Jake shook his head, "Dude you need to quit picking up strippers,well I have to go, so see ya." Jake said heading to the door

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:02 am

Seth sighed. He rubbed his head and decided against informing Jake that the girl he'd met had been from their college. He decided to return to his nap.

Evelyn woke around nine-thirty. Her phone was buzzing that dreaded notification. Well, dreaded in the James-context.

She brushed tangled bronze waves out of her eyes and rolled over to scoop her phone off the nightstand, flicking to Facebook out of habit.

"Lovely," she muttered sleepily. James was saying good morning...in shark.

Evelyn informed him she'd just woken up and that she was going to prove true the theory about men living shorter lives than women.

He was so dead.

She got up, yawning. She put her phone down and pulled a random top adn skirt form her closet before going to get dressed.

Afterward, she picked up her phone. The conversation went downhill as she made herself some breakfast.

James was in that flirtation mode again. Evelyn, in a fit of annoyance, typed:Do you have a thing for hitting on taken girls?

1:39amJames
Something about forbidden fruit is super hot

1:40amMe
Well go hit on someone else's girlfriend then.

1:40amJames
You're more appealing Eve

Its why you got the name

You tempt men

Evelyn was mildly stunned. She attempted to not drop her slice of toast as she buttered it, and put her phone down, picking it up again when it buzzed.

She wasn't sure what to say, at all. What was James up to? She'd thought he was high last night. He couldn't still be high, could he?

She typed: ...

I have absolutely nothing i can say to that because I didn't pick my name.

and just so we're clear, I'm not interested.

1:42amJames
Sure you are

1:43amMe
Can you stop?

Seriously what's going on with you?

1:43amJames
Nothing I've been bored

1:43amMe
Well do you have to hit on people when you're bored?

Go hit on that girl on the corner.

1:44amJames
Nah you're more fun

1:45amMe
And I'm taken. So I'll have to politely decline.

1:45amJames
Right you're so taken and like this guy you failed to announce it to your friends then?

Or you're just ashamed of him huh? Or harboring some feelings for someone else.

Evelyn almost dropped her slice of toast. She replied: actually

he asked me out the day we ran into each other.

so I didn't have time to broadcast it to the world.

Sorry, I'll ensure I keep you updated on my lovelife

He was starting to annoy her. Not to mention enrage her. She didn't want to go there with James. Strictly platonic.

James was quick to clarify, however:

Hey I don't care, I'm just saying if you like the guy you'd at least share the joy with your friends and family wouldn't you?

Evelyn gritted her teeth as she munched on her toast, replying:
I would. AFTER I decided it was going to last.

1:47amJames
Right code for, you don't really like the guy you're just stringing him along

1:49amMe
And it's none of your business if I do or don't.

1:49amJames
Hey I don't care about you, I feel bad for that guy.

He probably really likes you and you could care less about him

She paused her eating, puzzled. A heavy weight landed on her chest. "Are we even talking about Jake?" she asked him.

He replied:
Who do you think we're talking about?

Evelyn hesitated:

I don't know.

1:51amJames
Hey if you don't like him do him a favor and break up with him. Last thing he needs is to end up damaged cause of some fickle girl.

Her stomach clenched uncomfortably. She replied:

Here's a newsflash

I do like him.

She was almost positive that was a lie.

She continued: Just so we're clear

I'm sorry it didn't work out with us

but now I know what to NOT do.

so thank you.

James had officially ruined her mood. Evelyn gritted her teeth and finished her toast, trying not to let her eyes fill. She didn't even know why she let him affect her so strongly. But she had a feeling she wasn't yet "over" with Jake.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:16 am

[[James is at his apartment but I am posting here out of laziness]]

James couldn't quiet explain his mood, he didn't understand why he was being so mean with Evelyn. It was Jacob who had pissed him off, and the one he got into a fight with.

Yet he took it out on her, and it made him even more angry that she would believe him, then again that was her "boyfriend" he made a face at that word. He was starting to wonder what she saw in this guy, because he seemed like a jerk. Jacob kind of reminded James of himself, and Evelyn vowed she would never be with someone like him.

James bit his lip, he figured any attempt at friendship they were going to or at least trying was flying out the window now since he decided to take his anger at Jake and himself out on her, and he figured he was going to lose her altogether at this rate, but he already felt like he had lost her, and harassing her like this somehow would keep her around.

Because he knew that she would argue back with him, and that he felt like was the only thing that they had.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:30 am

Evelyn was now livid. She wanted to ignore this conversation altogether, but her short-tempered side wouldn't back down.

She gritted her teeth and decided she would go get Nova from Jake to keep her company. Since she was clearly not going to go see James now.

She picked up her buzzing phone and walked out of the suite down the hall, typing as she went. James had moved onto the topic of how Jake was a douchebag. "Rape, pillage?" Evelyn read in disbelief. That was a little extreme. She wasn't Jake's mom. She wasn't going to monitor the guy.

She sent James a polite message telling him to leave her alone, and knocked on Jake's suite door.

A moment later, a bleary-eyed Seth, looking like he'd woken from the land of the dead, answered.

"He took Nova to Lola's," he informed her.

Evelyn felt her teeth ache as she grinded them again.

She turned around and headed to Lola's apartment, glancing at her phone.

James had typed: See ya, bitch.

For some reason, James' words brought a sad smile to her face. She put her phone away and knocked on Lola's suite door, wiping a lone tear off her cheek.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:49 am

James was annoyed by how all of this went, but he didn't care. She was so dead set to see the idiot in a light of him being perfect, that it drove him nuts that he snapped. He cleared the history on his computer, since he knew Luke enjoyed going through his stuff and being nosy, and he decided he'd rather not have to deal with Lucas interrogating him later.

Nova rolled over on his back and Lola rubbed his small belly, "Aw you're so cute yes you are!" She spoke to him like he was a baby, and he barked happily, as he rolled back onto his legs.

She heard someone knocking at her door, and she got up from sitting on her knees to answer the door, Nova following behind her.

Lola opened the door and saw Evelyn standing there, "Oh hey Evelyn what's up?" She asked. Nova sat down looking up at Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:52 am

Evelyn tried and failed to smile successfully at Lola. She cleared her throat. "Oh, uh, I was planning to go out tonight but I decided I'd rather stay in, so I can keep Nova today," she managed to say without her voice cracking.

Nova barked in greeting, nosing around Lola's feet to sniff Evelyn's shoes.

Seth stretched lazily as he gave Lucifer his breakfast. He wondered what, beside homework, he had to do that day. Nothing. He sat down at his laptop and began making plans for next weekend.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:56 am

"Yeah I don't mind, Jake dropped him off here at like six this morning before he went back to Brooklyn to see his folks." Lola informed Evelyn.

Nova barked as if he was agreeing with what Lola had told Evelyn, she bent down to pick him up and handed him over to Evelyn, "I'll let Jake know you have him, cause I know he won't be back until a little bit later today."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:59 am

Evelyn cuddled the puppy with one hand. "Yeah, thanks," she answered. She was trying to figure out how she'd tell Jake she wasn't quite ready to end it all with him just yet. Not after all that shit she'd spouted to James.

They hadn't exactly ended it officially. It was more implied than anything, she reasoned. She sighed and asked Lola, "Hey, what're you doing today anyways?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:04 am

Lola shrugged, "Not too much just kind of hanging around here, maybe read or something, why?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:08 am

Evelyn shrugged and pulled out her phone, shifting Nova to get a better grip on him. "I have absolutely nothing to do either. I was going to call over a friend but I think she stayed out too late last night. She's still asleep and her phone keeps going to voicemail."

She was texting Jake as she spoke: Why didnt u leave Nova with me?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:16 am

"I'm not doing anything if you want some company." Lola offered.

[[Jake from church]]

Jake had his head down and was praying quietly to himself, he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and he opened an eye, slowly taking his phone out of his pocket.

He could feel his parents eyes on him, usually he turned off his phone but he figured since he left Nova with Lola that he'd keep it on in case something happened.

Jake glanced down quickly at the screen and grit his teeth he couldn't believe Evelyn was texting him about this!

I'm @ church right now. Plus u were asleep I felt bad so I left him w/ Lo.

He responded quickly putting his phone away.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:21 am

Evelyn nodded and smiled at Lola, entering her suite and setting Nova down. She watched Nova lope around as she replied irritably, Like ur a saint. Nova's mine too. I wudnt mind watching him.

She could sincerely blame James for pissing her off enough to text someone in church.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:50 am

Jacob felt his phone vibrate again and he reached into his pocket only to see that she had responded!

Seriously was she that upset that he let her sleep in?

Last time he did her any favors, Jacob's dad glared at him, and his mother gave him a stern look.

srsly!?? my bad u want him he's at Lo's quit buggin me we'll talk about this later!

Lola follwed Evelyn to her dorm room closing door behind her and locking it she followed Evelyn to her dorm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:56 am

Evelyn gritted her teeth. She suddenly wondered why she was taking her rage at James out on the wrong guy.

She decided to let it go for now. Putting her phone on the coffeetable, she plopped down onto the couch, Nova on her lap. "So Lola," she began, determined to keep the day going better than it had, "what's the story with you and Seth?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:15 pm

Lola sat on the arm rest of the couch and snorted, "Seth? Well our senior year of high school, Seth and Jake hung out at a lot of the same parties and whatever, which I don't get since we lived in two different world practically, but anyway we went to party Jake and I he introduced me to Seth and he's been harassing me ever since."

"My only story is why I haven't killed him yet." She joked, Lola pulled the rubber band off her arm, tying her wavy hair into a loose ponytail, "So Evelyn did you have fun at Jake's last night?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:49 pm

Evelyn blinked. Had Jake not told her?

She hesitated and then said, "Yeah, uh...his parents were pretty cool. Well, not so much when Rachel turned up." Lola would know Rachel, she figured.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:51 pm

"What?! Rachel showed up? That skank! She's lucky I wasn't there I would have killed her! What the hell was she doing there?" Lola asked Evelyn, and had to remember to call Jake later about this

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:37 pm

Evelyn tugged at the ends of her ponytail. "I honestly think she showed up expecting Jake to take her back wiht open arms. When he didn't, she kind of got deflated and pissed and started some shit about how I was a cheap imitation of her." For some reason, Evelyn found this amusing now. She was still afraid she'd punch Rachel in the nose if they ever met up aain, but for now, her mouth twitched in a smile.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next