New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Little Lost Riding Hood EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Little Lost Riding Hood EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Little Lost Riding Hood EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Little Lost Riding Hood EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Little Lost Riding Hood EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Little Lost Riding Hood EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Little Lost Riding Hood EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Little Lost Riding Hood EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Little Lost Riding Hood EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Little Lost Riding Hood

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Little Lost Riding Hood Empty Little Lost Riding Hood

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:38 am

[[Evelyn, Jake and Ashlee from Dorms]]

Little Italy's most distinguishing feature was the names of the stores around them. Evelyn lost track of their goal for a moment as she glanced around, entertained.

"How come," she said to Jake, who was walking on one side of her, Ashlee to the other, "they have a Little Italy and a Chinatown, but no Franceville?" She frowned. "The French have amazing cuisine." She pulled out her cell phone, flicking to the Facebook app, and logged in to ensure Alexis wasn't leaving more clues.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Little Lost Riding Hood Empty Re: Little Lost Riding Hood

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:40 am

"Because the French are snobs." Jake remarked curtly, scanning the streets for the club.

Ashlee giggled, "Evelyn, "Franceville doesn't sound as appealing as "Little Italy" or "China Town." Plus in China Town, you can get killer designer stuff real cheap."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:44 am

Evelyn nodded at Ashlee and then turned to Jake. "Excuse' moi?" she asked icily.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:46 am

"Yes the French are snobby, I went to France a couple of years back and they were very rude." Jake said hoping this would end the conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:43 am

Evelyn gaped at him. So she wasn't too patriotic but France was still half her homeland. She punched Jake's shoulder hard and stopped walking altogether. "You were probably trying to turn your horrible Spanish charms on them, Casanova." She frowned at him, forgetting Ashlee was right beside her.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:33 am

Jake winced and looked down at Evelyn, "What I'm just voicing my opinion, it was true, I went with my cousins and we tried to get around and none of them would help us, and we tried speaking French to them and they just got super offended. People don't lie they are rude." He nudged Evelyn lightly and continued on.

Ashlee looked at the both of them and laughed, "Geez you two are a strange couple, you kind of remind me--" Ashlee bit her lip and decided that didn't need to be brought up.

Jacob looked down at Ashlee, and raised an eyebrow at her, he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and figured it might have been Seth, he pulled it out and made a face.

James would like to add you to BlackBerry Messenger

James? He tried to think who it might be, because despite the idiot he did know, he did know quiet a few guys named James and he had over a hundred people on his thing, he just added it without thinking, before he slid his phone back into his pocket he heard his phone ping and he re-opened the messenger and this guy already sent him a message.

James D:
>> Enjoying your walk? Ev, is such a good owner letting her dog out for a walk. tongue

Was he being serious??

Jake furiously typed back,

Jake S:
>> Why are you being such a dick for? How the hell did you get my PIN? Quit being a jerk we need to find your friend! Mad

James D:
>>Aw, did I make the dog upset? Don't worry I'm sure she'll let you out for more walks soon enough she's not that mean.

He wasn't letting up though, James was determined as hell to piss him off, and normally it wouldn't... it would piss him off but it was pissing him off more that he decided to do this now when they needed to find Alexis, and his phone keeps vibrating and pinging and he's not sure whether its Seth or James being a douche bag.

Jacob grit his teeth and ignored his vibrating phone in his hand, come on there is a club up the street here, he told the girls hurrying his pace.

James D:
>> Am I bothering you Jake? Does it bother you that she'll never like you like she liked me, or still likes me? Come on you can tell me I won't tell anyone else.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:38 pm

Evelyn sent Jake a curious glance. His phone kept beeping and with every beep, he seemed to get more furious.

She quickened her pace to match his strides. When his phone beeped again, she asked casually, "That who I think it is?" It was an educated guess.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:43 pm

James D:
>> Am I making you mad Salazar?

Jake heard Evelyn pipe up beside him and he straightened himself sliding his phone into his pocket, the last thing they needed was more drama between the three of them, "Nah its just some dude pranking me I guess. Come on um... let's check at this club first, I remember it having a downstairs area. Do you guys have ID's?" He said pulling out his fake one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:57 pm

Evelyn nodded. "They won't be as cautious right now, though," she pointed out. She checked her Facebook again. No new messages from Alexis.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:19 pm

Jake read his conversation with Seth, how in the hell did Alexis manage to get to know Brett he looked down at Evelyn, "How in the hell does your roommate know Brett? He's a fucking psycho!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:36 pm

Evelyn bit her lip, tapping buttons on her phone as she replied quietly, "We, um, met him at the Frosh - wait," her head snapped up. "You know him?"

She glanced back at her phone. James was on the warpath. Again. Some shit about how Jake was a lesser version. Evelyn turned slightly away so Jake wouldn't be able to read it over her shoulder.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:50 pm

"Uh yeah, he was um... He knew Seth before and I met him in." Jake swallowed, "Juvie, listen we have to split up and over more ground I'll go by myself, Evelyn you go with your friend. Brett's dangerous, trust me."

He kept reading Seth's messages over again, he couldn't believe it, out of all the people in Manhattan, Alexis had to end up being buddies with a rapist.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:53 pm

Evelyn nodded and decided not to let on about her chat with James. Now wasn't the time and Jake already sounded on the end of his tether. "Where do we meet up?" she asked simply, looking down as Luke texted her.

More luck w/Italy. this aint her scene here.

She lifted her phone so Jake and Ashlee could see. "That's from Luke."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:19 pm

"Why are they coming here? We already have a group here, they should be in SoHo!" Jake said reading the text from Luke.

He sighed, "Never mind, um see that restaurant right across from us, Buddy's? Me there alright? Listen I want you two to stick together and neither of you separate under any circumstances, just cause its called Little Italy, doesn't mean they're friendly."

Jake was going to tell them to text him but due to his recent situation with James he would tell them to call but you can never hear anything in a club, he groaned, "Just text me if you find out anything." He said taking off down the street and ducking inside one of the clubs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:30 pm

Evelyn nodded. Luke texted her again, sayin he and James were almost there. She kept hold of her phone because she'd never feel or hear it vibrate in a club, even during these hours.

"Good luck," she said, glancing over at Jake. She wondered again if it were James he was talking to. Something inside her told her James hadn't sounded so amused for nothing. Frustrated at both him and her inability to get the jerk off her mind, she headed across the street with Ashlee. Entering teh restaurant, they saw no sign whatsoever of their quarry.

The girls headed outside again and into the next club, some place with dim lighting.

"Yeah, she was here," one of the club patrons said, an old guy with a beard. "Tiny thing, right? She kept showing off her tongue ring."

Evelyn almost crossed herself and then realized she was in a club. "Thank you," she said instead. "Do you have any idea who she was wiht or if she said where she was headed?"

"You check that club, I'll take this one," Luke said, as they reached the street Evelyn had mentioned they'd be at. He just hoped he hadn't sent James straight to Jake. He pulled out his phone and headed across the street.

Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:41 pm

Jake came out of the club with no success, he got a message from Seth saying that Alexis was possibly on Houston. He quickly texted Evelyn

Meet me @ Buddy's, Seth is saying Huston street, meet up with me first then we'll go.

Jake took off the down to the street heading to the restaurant so they could meet up and find her.

James was about to split up but read a his message from Seth.

Near Houston street in LI meet there if you can.

"Luke! Seth knows where she's at, he said for us to meet him at Huston street!" He called out to him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:56 pm

Luke blinked and followed James. "How does he know?"

They raced up the streets towards Houston.

Evelyn informed Jake she and Ashlee were capable of getting there on thier own. His whole male chauvinist attitude was starting to annoy her.

"Seriously, he's expecting us to get turned around on the way." She put her phone away angrily as she and Ashlee headed down the street. Evelyn caught sight of a flash of blond hair but was too busy venting to notice Luke. "Like, honestly, he wasn't even willing to let me come along on this trip. He was all "stay home with the dog". Like, what the frig? Do I give off that helpless-female vibe?"

Luke's voice interrupted. "Who?"

Evelyn jumped and turned around to see him and James just a few paces behind them on the sidewalk. Her cheeks reddened and she wondered what they'd heard. She turned back around. "No one."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:04 pm

Ashlee stifled a laugh and looked up at the guys, "Its nothing, come on lets go find Alexis."

Jacob ran up Huston, and was nearly blinded turning the corner, he remembered going to that stupid club with Lola once out of curiosity, it wasn't the best place to be when drunk, the people there were creepy as hell, not to mention bright lights and intoxication, are pretty lethal combination.

He wasn't sure whether or not to wait for the others, but he quickly spotted Seth and Connor in the crowd, and whistled loudly, "Hey! Over here!" He shouted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:08 pm

Seth shoved his way down the sidewalk to Jake. "So we just need to find her in this crowd - " he paused glancing around. "Where's French Red?" He blinked. "Don't tell me you lost them both."

Evelyn kept her gaze away from James, pointing at the end of the street. "The lights? Come on."

She broke into a run, wishing she'd worn a longer skirt. But now wasn't the time. She wasn't about to leave Alexis' fate up to Seth and Jake.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:10 pm

Jacob rolled his eyes, "They're fine they're both coming over here, and meeting us here. "

James started running down the street when Evelyn pointed out the club, he spotted Seth and Jake standing outside of the club, ignoring Jake he stopped in front of Seth, "Hey, so is she in there, or should we look around out here?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:17 pm

Seth ran a hand through his hair. "Um, I don't know where he'd have taken her."

Evelyn rolled her eyes. God, boys were thick. She turned around and tapped Ashlee's shoulder to indicate she should follow her. She led her away from the boys and towards the bouncer by the club doors.

"I remember her. Bright and overly chipper," the big guy said. "She had some guy with her.

"Tall and dark-haired?" Evelyn tried. He nodded.

"She kept yapping about her tongue ring, is why I remember her at all. She was totally out of it and he said he was her cousin. Before I could ask, they left."

Evelyn gnawed her lip and glanced at Ashlee. "Anything else you could tell us?"

THe guy shrugged. "Saw them headed up north. Maybe to Greenwich?"

Evelyn's jaw dropped. "Oh."

Seth glanced around and saw the girls wandering off. He rolled his eyes. "Okay, why don't we split up?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:31 am

"I guess, whatever will get us to her faster." Jake suggested, looking down at his phone to glance at the time, realizing that they were wasting quiet a bit of it standing around like dimwits.

"I thought she was here though, why split up again?" James asked, because clearly them splitting up hadn't proven to be productive yet, and if anything Seth and Jake knew the city better than the others.

Ashlee gnawed at her lip and looked to Evelyn, "Should we tell the boys, I'm not quiet sure where Greenwich is, maybe Jake or Seth knows." She added, glancing back at the boys.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:38 am

Evelyn snorted. "RIght, they'll be helpful. Greenwich is where our campus is."

She made her way back to the boys. Seth was looking around like he expected Alexis to pop up in front of him if he looked hard enough.

"Ahem," Evelyn said as she came up to him. He ignored her. She rolled her eyes and kicked Jake's leg to get his attention instead. "She's possibly in Greenwich. Somewhere deserted, no doubt, since Seth said she's tied up. What's deserted in Greenwich? Old houses maybe?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:40 am

Connor looked up at her. "Greenwich?" He said confusedly, before looking back at his phone freaking. "Who is this bastard talking to me on Alexis' account?!"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:45 am

Jake narrowed his eyes down at Evelyn, and he heard James snort ignoring him as well he thought quickly of what was possibly abandoned around campus, he thought about what was around campus besides school, and he did remember there being quiet a few abandoned homes.

"Crap, there's a few abandon houses on the block, um... there's an old convenience type store that closed down a few months ago. Yo Seth, what else?" He asked his friend as if Jake had suddenly forgot the layout of campus.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum