Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Vudu Lounge

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Vudu Lounge

Post  Tiger-Lily on Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:51 am

Luke groaned. "Seriously? Ev won't eat you, you know. She'll probably run the other way if I know her. Besides, she really is very sick. She won't pick a fight."
Tiger-Lily
Admin

View user profile http://newyorkbeats.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:53 am

James scowled, "What part of "I cannot stand the sight of her." Are you failing to comprehend here?" James asked bluntly to Luke, who was hoping that he would drop this, he didn't want to go, even if she was well or had cancer he didn't want to be near and or around her!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:55 am

Luke widened his eyes at James, disbelieving. "What part of "I need you to get over her and back me on this for once" do you not comprehend, James?" He frowned, glancing down at his hands folded on the counter.
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:01 am

James glanced at Luke, and tried to look away but he couldn't. Luke seriously looked like one of those kids who was eating ice cream from a cone, and the ice cream fell in the grass and he was just staring at it all broken hearted.

James tried to look away but he couldn't! He hated Luke, he alway got him into doing things he never wanted to do, he debated this in his head. How long would they have spent at restaraunt, an hour, hour and a half tops? He figured he could stand Evelyn long enough for Luke, plus he did want to see Tiffany and Carrie is cute which was always a plus.

Also he did want to see more of the city, he looked back at Lucas and let out an exasperated breath, "Fine... I'll go. You bastard."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:05 am

"Yes!" Luke punched James on the shoulder in exuberance, eyes shining again. "Thanks man, I really owe you one. I know this isn't easy for you, but I really, really don't want to face Tiff alone. Not after so long. It'll be really awkward and um," Luke felt his face burn. "Weird, ya know?"
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:16 am

"Yeah I feel ya, I guess I'll take one for the team, I know you do for me all the time so I'll give you this one. But really are you still like I don't know all awkward and stuff with Tiff? I mean I remember you liking her and stuff and she liked you back, I'm surprised you didn't pursue anything with her." James said thinking back on the day when Ashlee and Luke's relationship came to its not so friendly end.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:21 am

Luke shrugged. "You remember that Halloween party? You were dressed as a pirate." Like Ev, he thought but didn't say. "I was with her then. We were going....okay. And we even hung out after the dance and when you killed my car, I had to ditch her. And then the Erik thing happened at the Halloween dance...so...I dunno."
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:28 am

James remembered that dance, a lot of stuff had really gone down that night and he remembered the whole car, stabbing thing it was one of those nights he kind of wished he forgot although there were some key moments he also did enjoy remembering, "So what are you afraid of, I mean did you guys have any sort of falling out? It just sounds like you haven't seen her and its just gonna be awkward, dude that's normal."

Unless...

James focused his blue eyes on Luke, and figured he asked anyway, "Do you still have feelings for her? Is that why you don't want to go alone?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:33 am

Luke bit his lip. "I don't know, honestly, I haven't seen her in so long...." He glanced at James out of the corner of his eye and decided to aid Ashlee's mission some, telling himself he wasn't doing this to change topics. "The dance was fun, huh?"
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:55 am

James' thoughts went back to the night of the Halloween event, when him and Evelyn had both dressed as pirates, he remembered Ashlee being Tinkerbell, and how well it seemed to suit her, the night of the masquerade dance had been fun only for a bit, he remembered Evelyn having gotten sick and him holding her hair back, and he looked up at Luke, "Some of it was fun, but most of it was honestly depressing."

Thinking about that dance, brought back some memories he would have rather left buried and he looked to Luke, "Wanna get going, its starting to get crowded, and I'm tired." He said standing up and walking towards the exit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:09 am

Luke frowned after James' suddenly down mood. He stood up and followed him. "Sure..."

They'd done a lot of crazy shit, he reflected. Reminding James of exactly how much he'd gone through just for a dance with Evelyn at the Masquerade Ball was probably not the best idea. But he'd gotten that dance, hadn't he? And he'd messaged Luke telling him it had been worth every minute of it.

Luke sighed to himself as he followed James out and down the street. He sometimes wished they could go back to how things were in high school, when Jake hadn't been in the picture. He liked who that James had been, when he'd been taunting Evelyn and making her life hell in a positive way.

It's too late now, I guess.

[[Luke and James to LJ's apt.]]
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:34 am

[[From [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Luke and James had taken over a booth in the corner of the room, waiting for Evelyn and Ashlee. The place was crowded with familiar faces from the nearby Greenwich campus.

Luke was reliving his last conversation with James here. It was right after Tiffany visited New York. Luke was somewhat glad she was gone.

The Tiff he remembered in highschool was somehow less....aggressive than this one. This Tiffany had made him honestly worry about her influence on Evelyn.

"How long d'you think it'll take?" he grumbled., checking his watch. "Man, I thought you were bad! Ash is probably fussing over which of Ev's shoes she wants to steal."

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:54 am

James laughed, that sounded like something Ashlee would do just before leaving for the evening. "Probably, or she's probably strutting around in Ev's heels checking herself out in the mirror. I told you it was a bad idea to go back to Seattle we spent entirely too much time together when you left." James grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:18 am

Luke snorted. "Um, hello? I had to put up with the fiery bullheaded Evelyn! Ashlee's a breeze compared to that! Don't complain!"
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:31 am

"Hey I'm not complaining. Ash is fun! I'm just saying, that I rubbed off on her is all. " James grinned smugly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:32 am

"No, Ash is naturally vain," Luke informed him. "You just showed her how to be worse!"
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:42 am

"If you've got it flaunt it Lucas! Nothing wrong with confidence." James stated.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:47 am

Luke snickered. James' life motto, of course. "Careful with the flaunting though. Too much of it gets you in deep water," he replied calmly.

Just then, the doors to the club opened and some more familiar faces came into sight. Luke felt himself tense. "Jake and Seth at six o'clock," he said, narrowing his eyes at them over James' shoulder.

And then to his surprise, Ashlee and Evelyn appeared a few moments after the boys had entered.

Seth, headphones around his neck, headed for the bar, pulling out his fake ID.

Ashton was the only one who seemed ot have realized the girls were still behind them. he glanced over hsi shoulder, holding the door open behind him as they entered, and let the girls walk through before letting it swing shut. "What's this, Ashlee?" he said with a grin, "Paparazzi now?"

Evelyn's head swung around and Ashton saw her pale. No surprise. If Jake was planning on keeping this mood up then there would be trouble soon...

"I see James and Luke over there," she said to Ashlee, tilting her head to where Luke had waved at her. "I'll go ahead." She waved hastily at her and strode toward the blond and brunet.
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:46 am

James saw the boys entering the club along with the girls and raised an eyebrow, but judging by Evelyn's uneasy expression it looked like she really didn't want to be near them as she approached them.

Ashlee looked up at Ashton and giggled, "Oh yeah, I'll follow you until you love me." She winked a blue at eye at him and went to follow Evelyn to meet with the boys.

"Sup bitches!" She greeted them.

James laughed at Ashlee, "Hey Ash, Ev." James greeted her shortly he didn't want to make it noticeable that he was staring at her since she looked as pretty as always. He wanted nothing to do with that.

Jake followed Seth yanking out his ID and getting a drink as well, he figured he had bugged Evelyn enough at least for now. Now he wanted to have fun.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:57 am

Ashton laughed and approached the bar, sliding onto a seat next to Antonio with a grin. "Whatever he's having," he said to the bartender, scoping out the rest of the room. A bunch of giggling girls headed downstairs to the dance floor.

Seth picked up his drink and chugged it down before exhaling and taking off his headphones. He shoved them into an inside pocket of his jacket and got up. "All right, let's kick ass!" He slammed his hand a few times on the wooden bar and glasses all down the bar shook. People threw him dirty looks and Seth just grinned. "C'mon, princess!" he said impatiently to Jake. "I wanna hustle some pool!"

Evelyn was so busy cursing her luck that she didn't even notice James' slightly awkward tone. She simply nodded at him, remembering their conversation the previous night, and slid into the booth to sit next to Luke before Ashlee screwed her over and took that seat.

"You're not hanging around with him, are you?" Luke demanded. Evelyn suddenly wished she had sat by James.

She rolled her eyes and placed her clutch on the table, standing for a moment to tug off her winter jacket. She unzipped the denim vest underneath but left it on over her tube dress as she sat down again. "Hell no. Ask Ashlee."
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:02 am

Ashlee rolled her eyes at Lucas, "No dad. She isn't, actually he was just being rude and we ignored him. Don't worry we weren't talking to the bad boys. Now let's focus on something else." She said taking her seat next to James.

James glanced back at Jake for a moment shooting the Spaniard an icy glare, downplaying it though he looked back at the girls, and Luke and tried to calm his rising temper. Out of all the places they had to come here.

"So what are we gonna do? We don't expect to sit her like lumps all night." James said, hoping that they would all do something instead of having to force awkward conversation.

"You know it bitch!" Jake yelled after chugging back his drink and looking around for someone they could hustle for pool.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:09 am

Ashton nudged Antonio with his knee. "Hey, wanna hustle James again? He's right over there." Surprisingly, he was sitting with Ashlee and Evelyn.

"Wait - what?" Seth interrupted, slinging an arm around Antonio so he could yell in his ear. "OH RIGHT! You guys lost to that sonofabitch!! Yeaahhh, Jakey, let's play James!"

"Oh no, um -" Ashton began, seeing this ending badly.

Seth ignored him. He turned and yelled somewhat incoherently across the room, "DARKO! HUSTLE FIFTY OR YOURS A WUSS!"

Evelyn dropped her head in her hands. "Oh God. Say no," she said, lifting her head to send James a horrified look.
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:14 am

James widened blue eyes and looked back at Seth how was it that the guy was here not even ten minutes and he was already belligerent!? Then again knowing him and Jake they had probably been drinking already.

He caught Evelyn's expression,and normally he would turn down the challenge but this was Jake he was talking about beating. No way in hell was he passing that up.

"Comee on! Take us on guyss! It will be fun!" Jake hollered with Seth, many people casting the duo many dirty looks.

Antonio glared at his brother and smacked him upside the head, "You just had to announce the game didn't you?"

James glared at Jacob's smug expression and looked at Luke, "Come on Luke, lets take them."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:20 am

Luke sent Jake a dirty glare. "We can crush 'em," he said shortly, nudging Evelyn with his knee so she'd move.

Evelyn groaned but slid out of the booth and let him stand up "This is stupid," she protested. "It's just an ego match! C'mon, Luke, you're bigger than this."

Luke snorted. "What, you expect us to lie down like "Wusses" when we can kick their asses?" He started over to where Seth was heading for a half-occupied pool table.

"Clear off!" he suggested to the guys already using it.

"Fuck off," one of them replied. Seth shrugged and glanced around for any security. Seeing none, he walked around the bar to the guy and slung an arm around his shoulder.

"See that big dude there?" he said, pointing at where Jake was now hammering the bar and making it quiver. "He's drunk and has serious anger management issues. They even put him in an asylum 'cause he nearly killed his stepdad. Now piss off because he's coming over here. OY! JAKE!" Seth lowered his hand and waved Jake over.

The guy went pale as he took the tall Spaniard in. "Um...."

Evelyn meanwhile, glanced at Ashlee. "What do you suggest we do?"

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:26 am

Ashlee stood up letting James get out, since he was ready to barrel out of that booth she didn't want to get crushed.

Jake approached the pool table seeing the guys, one of them looked like he was about to wet his pants. Jake glared murderously at the boys who occupied the table, "Clear out!" He demanded.

The two guys looked at each other, then Jake both of them handing their pool cues to Seth and Jake as they fled the scene, just then James had arrived with Luke and Jake tossed a pool cue to James.

"Ready to lose?" Jake challenged him.

James caught the pool cue and snorted, "Don't get cocky, you're about to cry like those two bitches you got rid of."

Jake smirked, grabbing another pool cue for himself, "Seems like I'm not the only cocky one here, so what's our wager boys? Fifty?" Jake asked them.

"Watch them?" Ashlee shrugged, although she usually hated macho showdowns a lot of times, this one seemed like it was going to get interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top