New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Vudu Lounge - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Vudu Lounge - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Vudu Lounge - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Vudu Lounge - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Vudu Lounge - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Vudu Lounge - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Vudu Lounge - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Vudu Lounge - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Vudu Lounge - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Vudu Lounge

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Vudu Lounge - Page 2 Empty Re: Vudu Lounge

Post  Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:13 pm

"Oh." James said taking his shot, his ball rolling across the table into the side pocket. Not that he expected much more to happen with Luke anyway, he should have expected something as innocent as just hanging out.

Antonio looked down at his watch, and back up at his brother, "Hey dude we gotta leave soon, we still have to move into our dorm."

"Not so fast, you both can't leave yet." James told the boys.

Antonio raised an eyebrow at James, "Why not?"

James lined up his second shot and sunk his last striped ball and the eight ball both into the corner pocket and smirked, "Because we just won and you owe us some money."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:20 pm

Luke laughed at the identical, aggravated looks on the twins' faces.

Ashton frowned and dug out his wallet. He grinned a little. "Fair enough. We'll beat your asses next time. Tony was probably too busy drooling inside his head anyways, the loser."

He handed a 50 to James.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:38 pm

"Ha ha." Tony laughed dryly reaching into his pocket, and taking out a fifty and handing it to James as well, he looked at his brother and said, "Come on we gotta get going, we'll catch you guys later." Antonio said heading to the exit.

James waved at them, and turned to Luke and handed him fifty, "Well done my friend."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:41 pm

Luke hifived James, pocketing the money. "Sweet! Then again, I did distract them for ya." He smirked at James and headed for the bar to order some food.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:47 pm

James arched an eyebrow at Lucas and just grinned, "Or maybe I'm just a great athlete, although I do suck at brain games which is what pool pretty much is." James finished saying this and as he approached the bar the scent of food filled his nose and made him real hungry.

Luke was wrong, no way his body could ever hate food, miss it yes, but never hate it. James handed Luke his fifty, "Dude you may need more than that, I'm starving."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:08 pm

Luke chuckled, relieved to hear James say that. He ordered some grilled chicken sandwiches and potato wedges. He didn't think they could get away with alcohol this early though, so he opted for the safer route: root beer.

He and James found seats on the bar stools and Luke drummed his fingers on the wood counter while they waited. It was weird, he reflected. How the hell did those two random guys know Evelyn? Hell, apparently they knew her well enough for her to give them the slip. He had to admit, he was a bit amused and exasperated. Why would she do that to the poor guy? Evelyn was very like James that way - utterly clueless about the consequences of the little things she did that hooked people. How many girls had James accidentally led on with one smile and not realized? Probably too many.

"We need to do something fun and relaxing this weekend," Luke said to James distractedly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:37 pm

James took a huge bite out of his sandwich, and it was beyond good. Actually even if it was terrible he would have eaten it, since he hadn't eaten at all since he had been here.

He looked up at Luke and nodded, "Yeah dude I agree, sick of all this stupid soap oprea shit." He said taking a few potato wedges and placing them in his mouth.

"Mmmm, food how could I have forsaken you! Dude seriously if I ever stop eating again, you have permission to force feed me." He said taking a swig of root beer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:40 pm

Luke didn't tell James he was already considering that. "Yeah, sure," he said, amused. He swallowed a potato wedge. "So out of curiosity, have you heard from Ash's charming roomie again?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:42 pm

James choked for a second, and then laughed, "No I haven't. I think I pissed her off that night when I ditched her, so I haven't really talked to her so much."

He remembered how he ditched her to go watch the girl in the mask which he found out to be Evelyn dancing, but he wasn't in the mood to lose his appetite at that moment so he pushed the thought back again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:58 pm

Luke snorted. "You're an asshole," he informed James, grinning. He finished his root beer and set down the bottle. It was getting dark out now and more people were showing up. A gaggle of girls approached the bar just then, a cute blond in the lead and Luke bit his lip to stifle a grin.

"Hey, James, innocent victims at eight o'clock," he muttered.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:15 pm

James laughed at Luke, its not like he meant to piss off Oriana, it just happened.

He looked at the group of girls approaching the bar, he caught the eyes of the pretty blond that seemed to be leading.

James smiled at her, his blue eyes twinkling, her friends giggled, as they took their seats at the bar.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:28 pm

Luke took this moment to snag James' last few wedges and popped them into his mouth. He snickered. James was doing exactly what he did best.

Maybe it was okay to let him rebound. But he'd hooked up with tons of girls since Evelyn had left senior year. How many more rebounds would he need?

"Hi, Lucas," a familiar voice interrupted. Luke glanced up and then blinked in surprise. A trio of girls, one average redhead, one pretty, dark-skinned brunette and a familiar dirty-blonde haired girl approached the bar on his side. Luke knew this blond well.

"Hey Carrie," he said. "Don't you have work tonight?"

Carrie shook her head, giving James a curious look. "I swapped shifts. I need my Friday night. Oh, this is Sienna," she gestured to the hot brunette. "And that's Sandra," pointing to the redhead.

Luke glanced over at James, who was busy smiling flirtatiously at the other girls. "That's James. I mentioned him." Carrie's friends were now examining James with great interest.

Carrie's dark eyes lit up. "Oh, right! Ev - "

Luke shook his head at her warningly and she paused, confused. "Um, yeah, you guys are renting a place, right?" She sat down next to Luke and her friends followed suit.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:16 pm

James had taken the numbers of the first round of girls who had approached him at the bar, he smiled at the girls again and they waved goodbye to him going to dance on the floor.

James turned to face Luke talking to a girl with dirty-blond hair, he heard his name and figured that Luke had introduced him to her or something.

"Hey I'm James." He said properly introducing himself to her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:21 pm

Carrie leaned around Luke and flashed her usual full grin at the good-looking brunet seated beside him. Hello, hottie. "Luke's told me a lot about you. Something along the lines of "smug bastard" and "smartass"," she informed him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:29 pm

James raised an eyebrow at Luke and then eyed Carrie she was a looker, "Oh I'm sure he meant more like badass boss." James smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:36 pm

Luke glared at her. Carrie returned James' smile.

"I didn't say that, Ev did," Luke muttered. Louder, he said, "Where're you staying, Carrie?"

Carrie's dark eyes flicked to his. "That freshie building on campus," she said, tugging on a blond strand of her that had slipped from her ponytail. "Honestly, Seattle was boring now that I'm here. How are you guys finding this place?" Her stare returned to James' blue eyes and she suddenly jerked her gaze away, focusing it back on Luke's.

Luke wasn't sure, but he had the vaguest feeling Carrie's eyes had glazed over a bit when she met James' gaze. That was a typical female reaction though. She'd obviously snapped herself out of it. Unlike many other girls and he felt glad. He'd really rather James didn't play her.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:57 pm

James didn't know what to say, he hadn't really honestly gotten to see much of the city since he had been here since he's either spent most of it inside washing off skunk, or trying to not hang himself because of Evelyn.

"Its different, I mean I lived in Chicago until I was like five and I just remember it being noisy, and Ash Creek was small and stuff, yeah everyone knew everyone, but its cool here I guess I would love to see more of this place its huge." James told Carrie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:06 am

"Oh," Carrie sat upright, grinning. "You guys should come to Rockefeller with us, Lucas!"

"Sure. When are you going?" Luke asked her. He really had wanted to see the place, so maybe Carrie going would be the initiative he needed.

"Tomorrow was the plan..."

Luke glanced at James questioningly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:27 am

James thought it over for a minute, he remembered hearing about it somewhere, probably on TV or something, "Its that place where they go ice skating right?" He asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:30 am

She nodded, carefully not meeting his gaze. "But the ice rink isn't open till October. There's this cool restaurant there though, where they have the rink."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:39 am

"Sounds cool to me, I was hoping I didn't have to skate, I suck." James smiled, relieved that they would just be eating instead of skating. Carrie was cute, and he didn't need to make an ass out of himself on some ice skates.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:42 am

Carrie nodded. She got to her feet, checking her watch. "I need to get going." She glanced around for her friends, who had wandered off too talk to a few boys. "But it's probably going to be postponed. Lyn's not feeling well, in fact, she sounded really sick when I called her earlier. So it'll probably be Sunday. And she said her other friend was coming with her."

Luke had paled a little. "Oh, Tiffany. Yeah..."

Carrie nodded, flashing a smile at them and leaned over to hug Luke goodbye. "See you Sunday at um, six then?"

Luke opened his mouth but Carrie had already walked off to her friends, who then proceeded to exit.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:45 am

James turned to face Luke, and simply said, "I'm not going."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:47 am

Luke swallowed down the uncomfortable lurch in his stomach. He hadn't seen Tiffany much since her cousin Erik stabbed him in the gut with a broken beer bottle...

"I can't go on my own," he muttered softly, staring James dead in the eye.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:49 am

James stared at Luke, and he could tell he was working that whole "puppy" look on him, he tore his gaze with Luke, "No dude, I'm serious! I'm not going you can handle them on your own just tell Tiff I said hi and I have like food poisoning or something."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next