New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Jacob's House - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Jacob's House - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Jacob's House - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Jacob's House - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Jacob's House - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Jacob's House - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Jacob's House - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Jacob's House - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Jacob's House - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Jacob's House

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Jacob's House - Page 2 Empty Re: Jacob's House

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:00 am

Evelyn's face was burning now adn she didn't dare meet their eyes. She swallowed adn excused herself quietly, biting her lower lip as she went back to the hallway.

The rest of the conversation went downhill. James seemed determined to ensure her night was ruined. It might have made her laugh at some point, because he was ridiculous, but this was getting beyond rude.

She tried again to stop him spamming every letter of her name on the chat adn her Wall.

Me
Please don't. I'm going back in there before Jake kills me.

James decided to be a cheeky bastard at this point: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

you know what's rude

That you're on FB

When you're having dinner

Evelyn didn't know if she wanted to pull her hair out or go over there and punch the lights out of him.

She pocketed her phone and went back inside, apologizing yet again. She closed her eyes, massaging her forehead. "I'm sorry, my friends keep pranking me." No way was she letting onto Jake just who was ruining their dinner.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:09 am

"Its okay honey." Carmen nodded.

"Yeah don't worry, you're quiet the popular girl there, Jake's phone never rings." Jake's dad joked.

Jacob narrowed his eyes at his dad, "Really da?"

Jacob was getting a bit annoyed at whoever the hell Evelyn's friend was that kept calling or texting her, not to mention his dad making fun of him, when Jacob very much had a social life.

"Evelyn dear why don't you just answer the call, in the other room it could be an emergency." Carmen suggested.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:23 am

Evelyn closed her eyes. Was this really happening? She was going to kill that blue-eyed devil tomorrow.

It occurred to her that this might be James' way of taking revenge on Jake for the fight. By ruining his family dinner. That, or James just felt like harassing her.

"I'm sorry, it - just - I," she paused and then stammered, "I'll just leave it in the next room. My aunt and uncle are kind of overprotective, and they'd freak out if they called me this late and saw my phone was off."

This was true.

She shot Jake an apologetic glance and rushed out of the room. Nova followed her. Evelyn sank down to sit against the wall of the hallway, pulling out her phone and asking James to please SHUT UP.

He replied by telling her the back of her head was ridiculous.

Evleyn was rendered speechless for a second and then James went ahead to ask, "Can I have it? Can I have yo numba?"

She really wished karma didn't exist. Evelyn told him, in hopes that he'd think she wasn't getting riled up, that he already had it. James informed her that Jake might be getting jealous.

Yeah, right. Jake was more likely to kill her than James. But she couldn't tell James that. So she decided to appeal to James' nicer side, telling him she couldn't turn off her damned phone.

It didn't seem to be working. James had a nice side, but it was clearly drugged and out of commission. He informed her she was clearly speechless around his greatness and that it was natural as he was gorgeous.

She wondered what the hell happened to trying to be friends. James was way more than borderline flirting. Evelyn reached out and ruffled Nova's head as he crouched near her, and then pulled her knees to her chest, trying to find a diplomatic way to end this.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:30 am

Jacob got up and excused himself he saw Evelyn in the hallway but avoided her for a minute, he walked into the guest bathroom downstairs, and pulled out his own phone from his pocket to text Seth, thinking that maybe he thought it would be funny to harass her during this.

He looked on Facebook, and noticed that James had posted something on Evelyn's wall... nineteen times. He was a bit frustrated, that the idiot had decided to sit there and harass Evelyn during dinner, was this the punishment for punching him in the nose? Although Jake was starting to think that maybe he hit the guy a little too hard.

Jacob walked out of the bathroom, and into the hallway he saw Evelyn crouched down against the wall and he lowered his tone so his parents wouldn't overhear, "So you gonna come back in, or talk to James some more?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:37 am

Evelyn's face paled as she looked up to see Jake towering over her. She swallowed and decided to leave her phone on the coffeetable. Hopefully, it wouldn't vibrate the whole table...too noisily.

She sighed as she stood up. "How...how did you know?" Jake's phone was in his hand and that answered her question. He looked pissed, which also answered another question.

"I - I'm coming in," Evelyn muttered, not looking at him as she stepped past and into the living room, placing her phone into her clutch and placing that onto the coffeetable. James seemed to decide he'd leave her alone for a second. He'd probably really broken his T key.

Asshole.

She gritted her teeth, schooled her expression and walked back into the dining room, hands clenched together. She took her seat again, saying, "Sorry, that won't happen again. it, um, slight teen drama, you know how that goes."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:50 am

Carmen and Daniel nodded, and went back to eating their dinner.

Jacob picked up his fork to eat, when he heard a knock on their door, he looked at his dad, "Da did you order a pizza?" He joked.

His dad smirked, "If I did they're late and I'm not paying for it."

Jacob snorted getting up to answer the door, if anything sometimes he remembered that kids in the neighborhood would knock on the door and run away, like he used to do all the time with Lola. He'd figure he'd humor the kids and open the door.

He opened the door, "Yes can I..." His eyes widened and he felt his breath hitch in his throat as he stood there blinking unbelievably.

"Jacob?" Her soft voice filled his head, he stood there memorized by her icy blue eyes, her auburn hair whipping around in the autumn wind, she almost looked like a ghost to him.

"Rachel?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:53 am

Jake's phone, which he'd left on his chair, began buzzing incessantly. Evelyn resisted the urge to peek. She decided to ignore this interruption when it buzzed again.

Evelyn heard Jake's voice from the foyer. And then someone else's. She couldn't recognize it. She glanced at his parents, puzzled.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:11 am

"Jake I'm so glad to see you." Rachel said wrapping her arms around Jake, pulling him in for a kiss.

Jacob felt her lips on his, and he almost forgot how to breathe, he pulled himself away from her and in a hushed tone said, "What the hell are you doing here, you broke up with me remember?"

"Oh Jake, I made a real mistake. That guy he was a creep and he seduced me and tried to take adavantage of me I can't believe I even fell for his stupid act!" She held his hand and stared up into his eyes.

"Jacob, I love you, and I made a real mistake by cheating on you, and you know that we were good together so come on I wouldn't be here in Brooklyn trying to get back together with you if I didn't mean it?" She said taking her hand into his, and widening her eyes up at him.

This was not happening...

Jacob felt sick, he couldn't believe, he couldn't believe this night at all. First James was harassing Evelyn, on top of drunken texts and Facebook notifications he was getting from Seth's escapades of being lost in the city and now this??

"Jacob is everything alright out there?" He heard his mother call from the dining room, where he had remembered he left Evelyn alone in there.

"Rachel you need to get out of here...now." Jake said through grit teeth.

Rachel frowned, "Jacob I need to know if we could ever be together?"

Jacob nearly lost it right there, he wanted nothing more for her to leave and she was playing twenty questions, his head was hurting and his heart was bothering him even more, he couldn't deal with her, "Rachel you cheated on me, in front of the entire senior class, and you want me to take you back? Are you kidding me?!" He said trying not to raise his voice but it was becoming really hard not to.

"Jacob I was stupid then, I didn't realize how good I had it, come on it will be like old times." She purred into his ear stroking his arm with her fingers.

Jake shivered at her touch, "You need to leave now."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:16 am

Jake's phone was going nuts and clearly, there was a problem at the door. Evelyn chewed her lip, but decided to play a good guest and not be nosy. She poked at her rice with her fork, wondering what the hell was going on that had him raising his voice.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:27 am

"Aw come on Jake I know you've missed me, and I've missed you too." She said holding her gaze on his and closing in space between them.

Jake pushed Rachel away gently, although he kind of wanted to shove her through a wall face first, "Rachel, I have a girlfriend, okay? I'm over you and you need to get over it alright?"

Rachel backed off crossing her arms over her chest, she eyed Jake looking to see if he had been serious, she arched a brow, "Oh really, so I guess she's here then huh?"

Jacob didn't respond to her, he just figured if he was quiet she would leave and find something better to do like hang out on street corners or something, "Listen Rachel, just get out of here."

"No where is the girl I wanna meet her." Rachel said walking past him and towards the dining room.

Jacob chased after her, and Rachel came into the dinning room, his parent's eyes both went wide and they looked from Jacob to Rachel, and back to Jake, not really sure what to say.

Rachel looked down at Evleyn and back up at Jake and snorted, "Wow really Salazar, you were that hung up on me, that you found another girl that looks almost like me, then again hon the key word is almost." She responded icily, glaring up at Jake.

"How dare you come into our home uninvited and insult my son, and his girlfriend." Jacob's dad said rising out of his seat.

"Daniel." Carmen said quietly.

"No, listen you, you get out of here now before I call the cops on you." Jacob's dad threatened her.

Rachel rolled her eyes at Jake's dad, "Whatever, you know where to find me if you want me back Jake, oh and Red, you're just a replacement of something better that he lost." Rachel's heels clicked on the ground and she walked out of Jake's house slamming the door behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:39 am

Evelyn gritted her teeth, still somewhat stunned. The whole thing had happened so fast, she wasn't even sure if she hadn't just dreamed it up.

Had that diva really thought Evelyn looked like her? Other way around, maybe. And even then, it was a horrid look. She couldn't pull off blue eyes.

Evelyn breathed out through her nose, and then looked up at Jake. He looked frozen, stunned and, for some reason, the look in his eyes reminded her of herself every time James caught her unawares.

Unlike Rachel, James wasn't that cold. Evelyn suddenly felt extremely lucky.

She slipped out of her seat. She wasn't going to lose it and make a diva scene. That wasn't her forte. She stepped around a chair and walked over to Jake. Her voice came out calmer than she felt (she felt like marching after Rachel and pulling her stupid hair out - replacement? She'd show Ms. Tween Angst) "She's a lovely creature. Reminds me of the giant squid for some reason. Or a hot air balloon. Full of bull."

Evelyn reached up and gave Jake a hug simply because she couldn't do the next best thing and kick his ex's butt. She stepped away from him, figuring he'd probably want time to collect himself.

Seth stumbled along the streets, glancing at his blinking phone. Why the fuck was this shit blinking?

The light looked pink. And blue. His phone didn't have pink and blue anything. Seth swore and came to rest at the house he'd been looking for. He thought so. Maybe. He couldn't really remember. Whatever.

He had been here before. In the living room, hung a picture of him and Jake and a bunch of other boys. Seth sat down on the bottom step and decided to wait out Jake's dinner thing. He scratched his ear and fiddled with his phone, wondering why Lola was freaking out. Stupid girl that. Maybe.

The door opened behind him and heels clicked on the pavement. Seth ran a hand through his brown hair and glanced over his shoulder. Auburn hair and long legs. Evelyn?

He figured the dinner had probably not gone down so well.

Seth staggered to his feet as Evelyn stopped on her way down the stairs. "Red," he grunted, "what'd you do now, hit him with a lamp too?"

Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:50 am

Rachel stopped in her tracks and saw Seth, looking drunk as he usually did when she had first met him when she was still dating Jake, "I see you're in the same spot you always belonged Andreasis, the gutter." She said pushing back a piece of her hair.

Jacob stood there, not really sure what to do, he felt Evelyn hug him and he looked down at her and pat her arm, "Excuse me I'm gonna--" He didn't even really finish his sentence, he grabbed his phone and figured he needed some air, he went outside onto the stoop only to see Rachel had still been at his house.

"Rachel what the hell--" He walked into something and he looked down in dismay, "Seth what the fuck?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:54 am

Seth smirked up at Jake, glad to see someone he actually tolerated. Once Rachel had begun speaking, his memory had kicked in.

Even Evelyn's voice didn't annoy him so much.

"Hey buddy," he greeted Jake cheerfully, walking past Rachel and elbowing her out of his way. "What's she-bitch doing here?" Seth staggered and grabbed Jake's arm to steady himself on the stairs. "Where's Red?"

Evelyn glanced at Jake's parents. "So does she tend to visit here often?" she asked lightly, trying to elevate the horrid tension.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:00 am

Rachel pulled a face at Seth, shoving her hands into the pockets of her jacket.

Jacob shook his head, he honestly couldn't believe any of this was happening, he was sure this was some bad dream due to the alcohol poisoning that he got from Seth's flask on Friday night, in reality he had gotten tackled by that tiger and was in a coma.

Although that sounded a lot more pleasant then what was currently happening in front of him, "I don't know, I honestly don't know what either of you are doing here?" Jacob said so outraged.

"Its quiet simple Jake, you obviously missed me so much you had to get yourself some cheap replacement. If anything I look way better than her, but then again after me I heard your taste really went downhill." Rachel added examining her manicured nail.

Carmen sighed, a worry line appearing in her forehead, "She used to, she was here a lot when they date and she broke his heart." Carmen got up picking up the dinner dishes figuring that no one was really going to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:04 am

Evelyn gnawed her lip and got up, deciding to help her out. She didn't think Jake wanted people coddling him anyways. She knew she didn't when she was in that sort of mood.

Seth snorted at Rachel. "Are you kidding? Jake's girl is French. Beat that, demon-breath." He gave Rachel a once-over. "Know what's sad, Jakey?" he added loudly enough for people across the street to hear and they looked over curiously as Seth went on. "I'm so fucking drunk right now, I'd chat up Lola, but even I can't find Rachel appealing."

He staggered over to the door and leaned by it, exhausted from his long trip across the boroughs of New York.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:28 am

Carmen sighed rinsing off the dinner dishes and placing them in the dishwasher, she heard someone walk into the kitchen and saw Evelyn holding plates, "Oh thank you, but you don't have to, and I'm sorry this happened I feel bad for the both of you." She said to Evelyn.

Rachel pulled a face at Seth, and focused her eyes on Jake, "You mean to tell me you're still friends with that troll?"

Jacob couldn't handle this, he shook his head, looking at Seth and Rachel and the fact the two of them were yelling loud enough to be heard in Staten Island, made just want to hurt them both.

"Seth you're drunk, I'm calling a cab and you're going back, and Rachel... " He looked at her and felt his stomach turn in knots, "You're getting a restraining order."

Jake said looking down at his phone, going through his contacts that Seth so cleverly renamed, trying to decipher which one belonged to the cab company.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:34 am

Evelyn smiled faintly. "It's, uh, fine." She swallowed. Once she and Jake ended this thing, would Rachel continue harassing him?

Not my business, Evelyn reminded herself.

Evelyn returned to the dining room and decided she'd check up on Jake after all. What was he doing out there? She headed past the living room and pulled open the front door, almost colliding with Seth.

Seth? In Brooklyn? What?

Seth had been leaning against the door and just in front of Evelyn, was Jake, going through his phone with a frustrated look on his face.

"Red!" Seth exclaimed, sounding genuinely happy to see her. Evelyn clamped a hand over her deafened ear and edged away from him, catching sight of the auburn-haired demon she'd just encountered. She hadn't left, clearly.

Evelyn ignored her for the moment, staring up at the lanky brunet by her. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I got lost," Seth said lightly, like this happened on a daily basis. Evelyn blinked and then nodded slowly. She wasn't about to figure Seth out right now. She glanced over at Jake questioningly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:39 am

"God Seth you're such a bastard, was it really necessary for you to change everything on my god damn phone?" Jake exclaimed, nearly tossing his phone altogether.

"Aw Jake calm that temper of yours." Rachel said condescendingly to him.

Jacob grit his teeth, and nearly broke his phone into a million pieces from squeezing it in his hand so tight, "Rachel get the hell out of here!" He yelled.

Rachel threw her hands up in surrender, "Whoa calm down, there Salazar. No need to get violent, don't worry though you'll be seeing more of me." She warned him.

"See ya later drunkard, you too Red." Rachel smirked turning on her heel and walking down the street.

Jacob scowled as she left, and gave up looking for the number to get rid of Seth, he sat down resting his throbbing head in his hands letting out a deep breath, this night took so many bad turns it was unreal, "I can't believe any of this..." He said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:45 am

"Fuck you too, bitch!" Seth called after Rachel cheerfully.

"Seth," Evelyn began, and then thought better of it. He might just turn on her too. Seth swung around to stare at her, blue eyes wide.

"I thought she was you at first," he informed her.

For some reason, this kicked Evelyn's temper up a notch.

"I'm not a redhead," she snapped. Seth jolted backwards, frowning.

"What does that have anything to do with anything?"

"I'm not her," Evelyn replied angrily. "Get your facts straight."

Seth snorted. "She looked like you," he retorted.

Evelyn's jaw dropped. She resisted the urge to punch him. "What the hell are you talking about, her eyes are blue!"

Seth leaned over and she jerked back, alarmed. "Oh, right, yours are kinda murky, like saltwater."

Evelyn gritted her teeth again. "They're green."

"Blue eyes are sexier" Seth replied quickly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:48 am

Jake turned and looked at Seth, did he really even have to talk right now? Of course on top of it he had to argue with Evelyn too, he punched him in the arm with as much force as he could without knocking his drunk ass over, Jacob rose from the porch and looked down at Seth.

"God damn it dude can you ever go anywhere without having to harass me?" Jake yelled at him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:51 am

Seth staggered and straightened, rubbing his head. "Ugh, did you have ot do that? I'm high as a kite right now."

Evelyn had her own phone out and she looked up at Jake. "Should we just leave and take him home? I think we might've annoyed your parents enough and God knows this night's going horrible already."

"God?" Seth began dramatically, staring up at the sky. "No God," he said, waving his wrist around. Evelyn sighed.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 am

Jake sighed, nodding in agreement with Evelyn, he went inside to say bye to his parents and grab Nova along the way. He was pretty annoyed that he would have to come back out to Brooklyn again tomorrow morning just to go to church, but of course Seth had to find some way to ruin his night, and of course so did Rachel.

Jacob walked outside holding onto Nova and he let him down to let him walk besides them, he looked at Seth, "You sober enough to walk or do you want us to carry you to the subway your highness? " Jake asked coldly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:58 am

"Called a cab," Evelyn answered, since Seth was now seated on the steps with his head between his knees.

The cab pulled up in the moment it took her to go inside and retrieve her bag and phone.

"I'm sorry, it was really nice meeting you, but um, Good Samaritan duty calls," she said to Jake's parents, holding out her hand. She decided not to elaborate.

Seth rubbed his forehead as he staggered into the taxi's backseat.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:02 am

Daniel shook Evelyn's hand, as did Carmen.

"Hey no need for you to be a stranger, you come whenever you like." Daniel said walking her to the door and closing it as he watched them get in the cab.

Jake watched Seth climb into the cab and he looked back at Evelyn, "We going together, or we sending him off on his own again? "

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:06 am

Evelyn stared at Seth and then glanced up at Jake with a sigh. "Might be best if we went with him. He might throw up somewhere on campus and get arrested."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next