New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Central Park - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Central Park - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Central Park - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Central Park - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Central Park - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Central Park - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Central Park - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Central Park - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Central Park - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Central Park

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Central Park - Page 8 Empty Re: Central Park

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:53 pm

"He said a lot of C-words," Ashton agreed. He grinned. "Not the ones I expected, honestly." He nudged his brother and walked over to Seth, reaching down to grab his wrist. "Up you go, buddy."

Seth moaned as his eyes opened, dazed. "Caramel...uhhn, what?"

Evelyn, at this point, had had enough. She exhibited her fed-up mood by giving Jake a kick in the ribs and walking back toward the path. "Fine! Stay there and I hope you get mugged!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:55 pm

Antonio went to help Seth up grabbing his other arm and wrapping it around his shoulder. "Didn't know you liked the letter C so much Seth." Antonio snickered.

Jacob grunted, and then got up stomping up after Evelyn. "Oh well at least if anyone tried to mug me they'd end up looking like your gay boyfriend!" He yelled after her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:59 pm

Seth squinted at Antonio. "Ahh...who is Cee?" His eyes gleamed. "Is she hot?"

Ashton's worried expression morphed to exasperation, despite his alcohol-intake, he was feeling fairly sober. "Let's get the moron home and find the other one."

Evelyn heard Jake's feet crunching on underbrush as she stepped through the bush. He was right behind her so she didn't slow, speeding up as her face reddened. Her angry heartbeat pounded away in her ribcage. "You're the only gay boyfriend I've ever had!" she returned. "Any bitchier, you'd be female!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:00 pm

"I'm only bitchy cause you've rubbed off on me! God you're like a freaking disease!" Jake yelled keeping up pace with her.

"Oh man! Dude I have no idea where Jake went!" Antonio said remembering that Jacob had taken off with the horse but never came back. "He could be anywhere."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:23 pm

"I'll call him," Ashton said, fumbling with his phone with his Seth-free hand. He found Jake's number after much squinting at the phone's screen and dialed.

Evelyn slowed and stopped abruptly, spinning to face Jake behind her in rage. "Then why the hell are you following me like a parasite?!"

She suddenly realized Jake was drunkenly speeding right toward her and her eyes widened.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:24 pm

Jacob couldn't hear his phone vibrating, but he stopped abruptly as he could because he hadn't expected Evelyn to stopped and nearly plowed right into her. "I uhh..." He said he could feel himself getting jumbled around her and he shook his head." Heyyy you wanted me to go home! So its where I'm going, unfortunately we live in the same place!" Jake said narrowing his eyes at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:43 pm

Evelyn, who had momentarily frozen, unfroze now and hastily turned away from him, heading in the direction of the gate with her lips pressed into a tight line as she spoke curtly. "Fine."

Her phone buzzed and she pulled it out to see Carrie asking her where she was. Oh shit! Evelyn texted back telling her to just head back along the path to the front gate if she knew where to go.

kkkk!@!!# Carrie replied.

Evelyn stopped walking. Carrie was piss-drunk last she'd seen her. Lovely. She had to go find the stupid blonde and cart her home too.She ground her teeth again (they ached this time) and began walking again.

Ashton and Antonio had began carting Seth along, and Ashton groaned. "Jake's not answering."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:46 pm

"Dude... what if he's laying around in the park unconscious!" Antonio said as he hitched Seth up dragging him along.

"Fine." Jake said pulling a face at Evelyn, marching and silently fuming behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:05 pm

"What about the...the...Pegasus?" Seht wondered aloud, stopping Ashton's thoughts.

Ashton groaned again. "You knwo what, we'll get Seth home. Jake can handle himself. We can probably call him in a little bit."

Evelyn glanced over her shoulder at Jake's sulking form. "You're such a freaking brat, Salazar."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:07 pm

Antonio shrugged, and stifled a laugh at Seth as they helped carry him out of the park. He hoped Jake wasn't face down dead or something like that.

"I know you are but, what am I?" Jake responded instantly, in a bratty tone. It was like instinct. He didn't mean to but, whatever it happened.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:14 pm

Evelyn bit her bottom lip hard, composing herself. She couldn't wait to ditch this drunk moron.

She texted Carrie again and was relieved to find she had reached the exit to the right side of the park and was now waiting.

Carrie grinned when she saw Evelyn - and then glared. "Why's he here?"

"I'm babysitting his ungrateful ass," Evelyn said shortly, walking down the pavement to the nearest subway.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:19 pm

Jacob just stuck his tongue out at Evelyn and continued to stalk silently behind her. He pulled out his phone to see what time it was. He cursed silently, those little hot dog cart people would be closed by now, and he had no car which meant he couldn't hit up the drive thru.

This was his worst drunken nightmare! There had to be someplace open that he could walk into... or a candy machine. "Heeeeyy, can we stop somewhere and eat! I'm starving." Jacob hollered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:22 pm

Carrie, equally drunk but far less annoying in Evleyn's view, giggled at this. "Road trip."

Evelyn sighed and kept walking. "You can shut up and eat at home," she said shortly to Jake, glaring over her shoulder. A train came hurtling in to their platform and Evelyn stepped inside.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:25 pm

Jacob spotted a candy machine and was gonna get something but he didn't want to get stuck at the station. Jake thought the train was gonna leave, so he took a running dash towards the door and again nearly took out Evelyn.

"Oopss my bad Red." Jake said patting her head. He went to go stand near a pole but instead tried to climb it, Jake managed to hang himself upside down and announced. "You know I would have been an excellent stripper."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:27 pm

Evelyn had ducked sideways but she flinched when Jake touched her head. Her hand flew out, smacking his wrist as he moved away.

She turned around, icy eyes locked on him. "Don't. Touch. Me."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:30 pm

" I see yo windin, and grindin up on dat pole!
I see you lookin at me and I already knoww!!
I waaannaa fuckkk you!
"

Jake sung loudly spinning around on the pole before he slid down into an empty seat. He looked at Evelyn and smirked. "You can look but you can't touch." He winked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:34 pm

Seth had been scanning the park's pathway nearest to them for the horse/mare/bull. "I give up. Let's just go home."

He pulled free of the twins and wobbled on down the path toward the pavement outside the park.

Carrie snickered and people around them shot them bizarre looks. A few laughed.

Evelyn glanced up at Jake, who was across the aisle from her. Her face was blank and she simply looked away, up at the subway map overhead.

"Ooh, you in trouble," Carrie told Jake like this wasn't obvious.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:37 pm

"Yo faceee." Jake snickered waving his hand in front of Carrie's before he laughed and lay across the seats. "OH MY GAWD! I AM SO HUNGRY!" He yelled.

"ME GUSTA COMIDAA!! Mmmmmmm mmmmm FOOD! Causeee itsss Peanut butter jelly time! Peanut butter jelly time! where yo at!! Where yo at!" Jake sang, of his love for food.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:41 pm

Evelyn didn't say anything, keeping her gaze locked over Jake's head at some movie posters.

Carrie slumped against her, eyes closing. "Make him shut up! He can't sing for shit!"

Evelyn ignored her too.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:43 pm

Jacob sat up, offended by Carrie's comment. "Ahhhh ahscuse me?! I have a lovely singing voice! I just can't sing in English... gurl. Plus I need to be fed." He reminded her lifting his shirt to point to his stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:50 pm

Carrie pulled a face in reply and Evelyn lowered her gaze, glancing over at the farther end of the subway car. Her head felt blissfully empty right now. No thoughts, no emotions whatsoever.

"Hey, you have teddy bear stiches," Carrie informed Jake, earning him curious looks from people.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:55 pm

"Teddy bear stitches?" Jake said tilting his head. He looked down and saw the stitches on his side. "Ohh yeah... awhile ago. Someone they like poked a hole in me and tried to take the stuffing out of me and they sewed me back up." Jake said poking at his stitched up skin there, the scar pink and rough feeling under his fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:23 pm

"It's ugly," Carrie pronounced and Evelyn made no remark.

Carrie nudged her so hard, Evelyn almost fell into the aisle. "But hey, Jake has abs!" She poked the redhead. "You totally know how to pick 'em!"

Evelyn stared silently at the doors across the aisle. Carrie huffed and turned away, rolling her eyes.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:27 pm

Jake widened his eyes. "Really? Thank you! I try so hard!" He said like this was the first time he had ever been complimented on his stomach. He got up and went to sit next to Carrie. "You kn[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if anything I thought I was getting fat or something... but I'm still hungry you know." He said slinging his arm around her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:29 pm

"Oh my God," Carrie declared, and for a second, Evelyn looked at her, afraid something was really wrong. Then she spotted Jake sitting on Carrie's other side and resisted the urge to move away.

"You have blood on your clothes!" Carrie yelped, shoving Jake so hard, she knocked him off the seat. People around them began looking uneasy.

Evelyn smiled and returned to gazing at the overhead map.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum