New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Week of Sept 6, 2010 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Week of Sept 6, 2010 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Week of Sept 6, 2010 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Week of Sept 6, 2010 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Week of Sept 6, 2010 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Week of Sept 6, 2010 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Week of Sept 6, 2010 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Week of Sept 6, 2010 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Week of Sept 6, 2010 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Week of Sept 6, 2010

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Week of Sept 6, 2010 Empty Week of Sept 6, 2010

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:25 am

Monday, 6 September, 2010

[[from Ash and Oriana's apartment]]

Oriana reached campus with fifteen minutes to spare for her first lecture of the day. She lined up at the Starbucks near campus and bought a Frap, and then headed to her lecture hall.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Week of Sept 6, 2010 Empty Re: Week of Sept 6, 2010

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:57 am

Thursday, 16 September 2010

[[Luke from AC]]

Luke reached class when it was kind of full. He'd been later than he thought. he managed to grab a seat in the back. They were having an important lecture today, so more people than usual had shown up. He set his backpack down beside him on the empty stool beside his and unzipped his guitar case to pull the instrument onto his lap. he set his music notes onto the stand in front of him and then checked the tightness of the guitar strings.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:04 am

Alexis was sat in the seat next to Lucas'. Her sleeveless hoodie pulled up over her head right now for the heck of it. She didn't usually sit here, but her "usual seat" was taken today. She messed with her guitar's tuning and strings before strumming it gently, looking it over. She casted a glance to the boy sitting down by her as she shrugged her hood off and tensed. Ah crap.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:14 am

Luke flipped to the correct page his professor instructed them to turn to. He brushed his unruly hair out of his forehead, golden-brown eyes focused on the combination he began strumming. The feel of his guitar was infused in him; he'd gone through seven years of schooling with it and its twanging was in sync with his mind. As his fingers flew over the frets and maneuvered the pick between index and thumb, he counted the beats in his head, bobbing it up and down as he went through it once and then began playing.

Everyone had the same piece to play. It was a simple, sweet tune, completely out of sync with his mood. He felt better after talking to Ashlee. But aggravation still steamed in him. The simple tune everyone around him was playing no longer worked in his fingers. He found himself adding in cacophonous G-notes where it should have been smooth sailing. But he wasn't really in tune with what he was playing, completely zoned out.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alexis almost cringed, hearing him and it started to throw herself off track. She didn't want to tell him to snap it back together and play the right tune because she didn't want to talk to with him, what was the point anyway? It'd just end up in a fight. She gritted her teeth and played a little louder.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:21 am

What the...? Luke frowned and glanced up when his perfect synced music went awry. He threw a glance at the cause of the discord, seated right next to him.

Oh hell. He gritted his teeth and switched to playing higher notes in place of the soothing E-minors. If Alexis was trying to throw him off, she'd have to try harder than that.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:23 am

"People are staring." Alexis said calmy and lowly, putting her hands on her cords to make them hum out sharply.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:25 am

"Change seats then," he replied sharply, returning his burning gaze to his music sheets. "Then again, you seem to love hoarding attention."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:28 am

"I was getting your attention so you'd hopefully go back into tune." Alexis replied swiftly, staring at her music sheet also as she gripped a little tighter onto her guitar.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:57 am

Luke shot her a confused look, blinking, and then looked down at his guitar like he had no idea he'd been out of sync. He thought it sounded better.

"Oh, well, sometimes you need an upgrade," he said bitingly. His eyes found Alexis' and the corner of his mouth crinkled in a smile. "I mean, people get bored with the same old shit. They need new things to do."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:02 am

Alexis felt sick. He'd basically just told her that he got bored with her and threw her out for some "new model", didn't he? She managed to keep her face calm and reached down, grabbing her guitar bag/case and slid her case in before zipping it up and then slid it on over her shoulders. She hadn't carried her bag with her today, her phone and whatever else she needed in her pockets, thank god.

She gave a brief glance to her "Vane" ring and ran her tongue over her teeth before standing up and took a step forward then to the side so she was standing in front of Luke, and in front of his sheet music stance. She stared for a moment, unsure if she wanted to say anything with her action and opted for punching as hard as she could manage at the moment, right into his jaw, ring and all.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:16 am

!#$@! Luke felt himself wobble on his stool and then it tipped back on two legs - and he found himself on his back with a huge clang. His jaw ached like he'd just rammed it into a brick wall and now his head ached from its impact with the floor.

"Shit..." He closed his blurry eyes, ignoring the chaos that had erupted around him as he reached up and grabbed the sides of his head to stop the world from spinning.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:24 am

Alexis knowing about the others that rushed over to see if Luke was okay, and some asking if she was insane, just ignored them. She glared Luke down before straightening up.
"Jetzt wissen Sie, wie ich Arschloch zu fühlen." She snapped firmly before turning on her heels and stormed out of class.

((Alexis to Dorms EVEN THOUGH I WANNA KNOW WHAT LUKE THINKS.))
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:48 am

Luke sat up and massaged his jaw, ignoring the ache in the back of his head. "Ah hell," he muttered, dazed.

"Are you all right?" a cute brunette girl who sat two rows down asked him. The professor was frowning at somethign over Luke's shoulder and he glanced around, catching sight of Alexis leaving.

"I'm fine," Luke replied rather late. He got up, finding it kind of hard to talk. A few of the girls nearby were watching him with wide eyes.

He probably had a hell of a bruise. She'd been wearing some kind of ring and -

Luke fingered his jaw and glanced down at his wet fingers. He was bleeding. "Excuse me." He grabbed his guitar with his clean hand, shoved it into his case and hustled out of the room. When he reached the men's room down the hall, he checked his face in hte mirror. There was a huge bluing bruise over his jaw. It hadn't bled a lot because it was probably spilling internally.

He exhaled heavily, wiping at the blood gently with a wet tissue. His face ached so badly, he couldn't think straight. It figured Alexis would have a hell of a punch. She should have worn that ring with Brett.

I deserved that, crossed Luke's mind and he was startled out of his painful reverie. He'd been a douche to her though. She'd only been trying to stop him making a scene. What had he done? Brought up that whole high school mess-up again.

Apparently, that was a sore spot.

He leaned over the bathroom sink, glaring at the faucet, confusion and just a little anger seeping through his head. What exactly was he pissed about? That Alexis was a judgmental bitch? That she'd dumped Evelyn one time too many? That she hung out with losers like Seth? That she took friendship for granted, only to use when she wanted it?

Yeah, that last part kind of took priority. Alexis didn't deserve loyal friends. He straightened, picked up his guitar case and decided he needed to cool off. Maybe some coffee.

Luke sighed and headed out of the building, toward the nearest coffeehouse: Starbucks.

[[Luke to SBucks]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:12 am

[[James the Demon from the Apartment]]

[[FF to the next day]]

James had walked into class relatively early, he never liked being too early, but being late meant he had to sit in the front.

Not that he wasn't good in English, its just he had heard that their teacher spits when he talks, and James doesn't need to show up to class with an umbrella.

James strolled up the rows in the lecture hall, arriving to where he usually sat, he was a bit annoyed to find some dumb ass sitting in his seat.

James sighed, his blue eyes scanning the lecture hall as it filled, he found a seat open a row or so down. Not in the front, but not the back either.

He supposed he could sit there.

James turned and walked down, sliding in to the end of the row, and taking his seat.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:16 am

Rose glanced up from whatever she was doing currently with her laptop before closing it as she flashed a smile to the pretty-blue eye'd guy that had sat by her before propping her elbows on her laptop cover and looking down at Mr. Spitzalot, or "Teacher."

She was personally glad that the usual guy who sat next to her wasn't here this time. He usually smelt like alcohol and vomit and that was a ruin-er for her day.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:30 pm

James caught the smile, of the cute red haired girl that he was sitting next to, he nodded in greeting over to her. He had to admit sitting next to her wouldn't be too bad, so far she was an improvement to the blond girl that practically sat in his lap during class, and sounded like she had a major asthma problem.

Although he was more sure, that she just thought he was hot and he was okay with that, but he had a fear of the day he asked for a pen that she almost passed out from excitement.

James took out his pen to write notes, and went to write but no ink came out, he scribbled on his notebook which only tore a hole into the sheet. He narrowed his eyes at the pen, and blew out a breath he leaned over and tapped the girl on the shoulder, "Hey my pen is dead do you have an extra one?"

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:04 pm

Rose glanced back up dark-haired guy and nodded a little. "Yeah, juuust hold on." She said as she reached down and grabbed her bag from between her feet and dug through it for a moment before pulling out one and held it out for him. "Here ya go." She smiled politely.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:17 pm

"Thanks, I swear I feel like every time I come to this class, my pens die. I kind of wish pens ran on water sometimes, I could sit in the front row and just hold it up in front of our teacher." James snorted, taking the pen from the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:19 pm

Rose laughed quietly and grinned. "He DOES spit a lot, doesn't he? Reminds me of some teacher in a show I used to watch with my little sister."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:39 pm

Jake snickered, "I think I know which show you're talking about, it was with that one girl? She was a psychic or something weird like that ... she had like a bird name. My cousin made me watch it all the time." James said trying to remember the show that Haley always forced him to watch.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:47 pm

"That's So Raven!" Rose grinned, not actually expecting a guy to know it. "Although- was he their teacher or principle?"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:49 pm

James went into thought again, he wasn't sure about that either, he shrugged, "I don't know, I think he was their teacher and maybe became the principal after that? I just remember he spits a lot, and that kid had to sit in the front and he wore one of those garbage bag type ponchos." He grinned, remembering that stupid show.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:53 pm

Rosemary grinned. "Eddie. His shirt was soaked by the end of class the first time he was sat in front. Which makes me feel REALLY sorry for the guy in front today." Rosemary laughed and looked towards the front of the class.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:11 pm

James snorted, "The only time someone should be that wet is if they are coming out of a swimming pool.. or." James stopped himself, not that he wasn't above making a dirty joke.

"Never mind." He said sheepishly grinning, as he doodled a stick person on to his notebook, so much for notes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next