New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas]

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 3 Empty Re: James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas]

Post  Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:51 am

James stirred from his sleep hearing a thud on their door. He streched moaning slightly, sleeping on the floor wasn't his best idea.

He stood up and walked towards the door scratching his head, without bothering to check he opened the door and saw the an Amazon looking girl whom looked vaugely familiar standing in front of him.

"Can I help you?" James yawned and then mentioned, "Actually you may not want it, I was sprayed by a skunk from next door and I stink like road kill in the middle of July."

Back to top Go down

James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 3 Empty Re: James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas]

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:00 am

Oriana glanced behind her for a second when the door swung open and then looked back at the huge guy in the wifebeater. He sneered and slammed the door after the skunk had waddled past him. Oriana swallowed and suddenly felt sick.

"Oh my God, you stink!" she exclaimed disgustedly, turning back to face the guy. She squinted, certain he looked vaguely familiar. By the look on his face, he recognized her somewhat too.

Oh shit, did I do him? Probably why I remember...ah, shit. She really couldn't get away from them even when she went to her own mom's house, could she? But she had a huge debt to pay off. And he was definitely not ugly so it wouldn't be much of a chore..and even if it weren't a job requirement, she'd totally want to bang this boy. What sane, straight female wouldn't? He was gorgeous. Tall and broad-shouldered - and he reeked of skunk.

"Look, if you're looking for a repeat performance, it's double because I have a lot of other clients," she snapped at the brunet boy. "And you stink," she repeated.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:11 am

James was beyond confusion of the situation currently taking place. He shook his head and furrowed his brow together.

"Hey listen I have no idea what you're saying I just heard someone knock on the door, umm I'm quiet aware I smell. A skunk next door with the psycho lumberjack has it as a pet and it almost sprayed my best friend. So if you're here to insult me I don't need it."

James' told this familiar yet unknown girl getting frustrated, although he was more cranky that he was tired and he stunk like no other.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:22 am

Oriana drew a relieved breath. "Oh thank God, I thought you were one of those boys," she muttered carelessly. After all, who knew where she'd seen this guy. he was cute, so she'd probably spotted him around NY somewhere and not forgotten his face completely.

At any rate, it didn't matter what he found out about her.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:29 am

James stood in the doorway impatiently and drew out an annoyed sigh, "Listen do you want to come in or do you need to leave cause I kinda don't want to stand around here waiting for that skunk to get its second wind."

James ran a hand through his hair, then letting his arm drop to his side.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:31 am

"You reek," Oriana repeated. Otherwise, if a cute guy had invited her into his place, she definitely wouldn't be wasting time.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:44 am

James narrowed his eys at her and said montone,"I never knew, thank you for playing our game our first prize, a door in the face."

With that James curtly shut the door in the girls face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:47 am

Oriana's jaw dropped and rage shot through her. No guy closed a door in her face. She composed herself and rang the doorbell again.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:54 am

As James was about to walk back to his spot he heard the doorbell ring.

Raising an eyebrow, this time he looked through the peephole and saw the girl with the colored hair still outside his door.

Normally he would have left her out there but since he felt somewhat bad for what he did he opened the door, "Back for more of this lovely scent huh? Didn't know it was such a turn on." James said coolly leaning against the door.

"If you want I'm sure the skunk will be back with more free samples. Since you can't resist being around me."James added smugly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:01 am

Oriana gaped at him, at a loss for words for once. But she'd run into many egotistic idiots like this one.

"No," she chirped sweetly. "I came for this."

She smiled wider and smacked him across the face.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:13 am

James felt the stinging of his cheek from where she smacked him and just laughed dryly, "Oh babe I've built an immunity to that, but you're always welcomed to punish me anyway I like, since I'm a fan of the rough stuff." He winked a blue at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:19 am

Oriana raised an eyebrow. "Do these lines really work?" she asked, losing some of her anger. She felt her lips tug into a smirk.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:27 am

James shrugged, "You tell me. Honestly I barely slept last night, I got attacked by a skunk, missed my first classes, and I slept in the corner of my apartment cause I can't sleep in my own bed, the last thing I'd even attempt is to hit on you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:45 am

Oriana couldn't help it, a giggle escaped her mouth and she clamped a hand over her lips before she cracked up. He sounded so matter-of-fact. "You sound like you're used to taking shit on a daily basis," she commented with a wider grin. She couldn't recall the last time she'd had the urge to really laugh.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:52 am

"I see it this way I can be me and just roll with the punches like I've done my whole life or I could end up known as the guy with a skunk guard dog, with creepy circus decor, playing Barney music to torture his victims before eating them." James blurted out to her and after replaying that statement in his head he knew he sounded crazy and sleep deprived.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:56 am

Oriana stifled more laughter. Hot and witty? Damn, I'm so coming back after he gets rid of that stink. She toned her smile down a notch, tilted her head adn said, "You sound a little insane. I think that stink went to your brain."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:03 am

"Hey maybe it did, or maybe its gotten to you too. Because normal people would have plugged their noses or ran the other way.Seriously they should bottle this stuff you can't seem to get away."James added feeling a smirk twitch on his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:17 am

She grinned and fought down the heat rising to her cheeks. He was right, but he was also a good three feet or so away. She was wearing a shitload of cologne after all. "If you must know," she said suavely, "I'm here for my own reasons but turns out I can't get past the, um, lumberjack with the skunk bodyguard."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:26 am

"Trust me I know where you're coming from, he nearly shot me and my friend. Like I said earlier you could stay here if you'd like maybe that dude will run off to the circus that forgot him, but other than that, I can't do much else." James admitted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:28 am

Oriana tilted her head. "Your apartment probably smells too?" Cute as he was, she was not looking forward to that.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:38 am

"Probably, I wouldn't know. Well I guess I'll leave you to whatever you were going to do then." James said in hopes he could return to his corner again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:58 am

Oriana nodded, deciding he did look rather exhausted. Before she left though, she had to satisfy a question in her mind. "By the way, do I know you from somewhere?" she asked. And then smirked. "No, that isn't a come on. I really do feel like I've seen you somewhere."

Hopefully he was just a passing face at Starbucks.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:44 am

James thought about it for a minute,"You know when I saw you at my door, its strange I felt like I had met you before too, but I can't really remember."

James raised his eyebrows in a suggestive manner and figured he'd make her laugh before she went on our way, "Maybe it was in your dreams." He winked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:30 pm

She smirked and shook her head. "Nah, you're too clean-cut for my dreams," she said slyly, stepping back down the hall a few steps. "But I really do think I met you...maybe a couple days ago?" Her fair forehead crinkled. "It's this little nag with me; I hate having things tagging down my brain."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:02 pm

"I honestly couldn't tell you if I remembered seeing you or not, sorry. Trust me though if I knew you or ran into you I would have remembered you." James threw in a charming smile at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next