New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:27 pm

Jacob wondered if Seth had done drugs before coming back home, and then he started laughing, but as his laughter died down he realized that Seth seemed serious, "Wait a minute... you're being real aren't you? Your not just pulling my leg?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:29 pm

"No, I'm not," Seth replied, but his lips twitched. "Think about it. If I can do that, I'm virtually unstoppable. You saw what went down at French Red's suite today."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:32 pm

"Yeah I saw that she really fucking hates you now." Jake snorted. "Dude its taken me years to piss her off as much as you do in a single day alone, honestly what makes you think she'd actually agree to go out on a date with you?" Jake asked Seth as though he told he he was going to jump out their window and be able to fly.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:35 pm

"Awe."Alexis grinned. "Where too?"She asked, looking at her. "Before we go though I think I wanna change into something sorta warmer.. like a pair of jeans?"She smirked.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:38 pm

Seth snorted. "I don't have an impossible in my vocabulary. The closest match is..." he leaned forward, dark hair falling into his eyes, so he could stare intently at Jake, "I'm possible. Hence why I will do this and I will succeed." Seth leaned back. "But...if I can do that, before you can do your own challenge, then I win."

Evelyn nodded. As Alexis went to change, Evelyn glanced throough her events leaflet. "You pick, Lexie," she called to her roommate.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:40 pm

Jake's face fell, "Why? Why do I always have to be involved in everything you do? Why can you never do anything alone?" Jake complained.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:41 pm

Alexis pulled on a complimentary pair of jeans that hugged her just right before leaving the bolero sweater for her leather jacket, slipping that on as she went back out to Evelyn. "I don't even know of anything going on around here right now. Fairs, circuses, movies.."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:59 pm

"Do you wanna check out Times Square?" Evelyn asked. "I hear it looks gorgeous in real." She decided to change out of her skimpy tank and shorts. Her face reddened as she remembered Jake's very blunt words.

Truth be told, she hadn't ever been complimented outright in a while. She hadn't really known how to take that. Jake had sounded sincere, like he wasn't hitting on her, and for that, she was glad.

She threw off her clothes (after ensuring the window blinds were drawn in case Seth and Jake went climbing again) and changed quickly into a simple black jacket and white long-sleeved shirt over black capris.

"God, I feel so....dark," Evelyn said, as she entered the living room. "Talk about tormented" She added a pink and white necklace to match the pink swirls on her shirt.

"Because," Seth replied rationally - he'd thought this all out, "I want you to be challlenged. Challenge builds character.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:02 am

Jacob sighed, he knew he was going to hate himself in the morning for this one, "Okay what's it this time?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:04 am

Seth smiled wickedly, blue eyes dancing. "I saw French Red's Facebook status. Something about legs. Dude, did you really think she'd appreciate that?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:04 am

"Uhmm- Me and Luke are gonna tour New York, remember? I mentioned Times Square first thing."Alexis said, grabbing a brush from the bathroom and giving her hair a once over.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:08 am

Jake shrugged, "She seemed like she liked it, that is after I told her to take a damn compliment. Whatever dude, she does have nice legs, but where are you going with this?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:09 am

Evelyn nodded. "Oh, right. Don't wanna ruin your dream date." She thought ofr a moment as she pulled on comfortable flats. No overly girliness tonight. Evelyn tucked mace into her black purse. She could defend herself, if needed. She'd spent enough time on the streets.

"So, ideas?" she called to Alexis.

Seth smirked. "How hard to charm would you say she is?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:12 am

Jacob pondered that thought for a moment, "Well I don't know she seems like once you got past all her bitch exterior it would be easy,but ..." Jacob mused about this and responded, "I think she's different, you know not as easy as the rest of the girls we've talked to you know?"

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:17 am

"Dream date?"Alexis laughed some, redoing her lip gloss before stepping back out to Evelyn. "There's always that cafe oooor.. oh oh, Fifth Avenue."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:28 am

Evelyn smacked ALexis playfully on the shoulder as she passed her ot the front door. "Shopping is the best remedy? I saw we grab some drinks from Tim's first and then hit the shops."

Seth stared at Jake silently. What the fuck was he on about?

"What the fuck are you on about?" he asked Jake bluntly. "She took that comment well, right? So it might not be as much of a challenge."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:31 am

Alexis grabbed her bag before following Evelyn quickly. "Drinks first and then maybe just window shopping?"She smirked, "we don't have jobs yet and I don't think we wanna go broke so early in."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:33 am

Maybe Seth was right...

Jake nodded his head in agreement with his thoughts, "You know what you're right, I bet she is. Okay fine I'll make a bet with you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:38 am

Seth blinked. "Okay," he said, devious grin taking its familiar spot on his face, "whoever gets the girl to go out with them first, JUST go out, since I know you don't want me leading Lola on, wins." He sat back, petting Lucifer, who had fallen asleep on his lap. "How much? Because Lola hates me. So it's kind of unfair. I don't care what you say about Evelyn being different and shit. She's just some bad-tempered girl with killer legs and even deadlier French prowess. Lola, on the other hand, won't even look at me."

Seth paused. He'd be lucky if Lola didn't delete him off her Facebook. "Know what, that is unfair as hell. Let's make it a bit trickier for you."

Evelyn nodded. "Window-shopping is fine."

She and Alexis were soon outside, headed for the subway.

[[to Tim Horton's...ah, home sweet home!]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:46 am

"How could we make this more difficult? I mean she does dislike me you can't say she hates me but she does dislike me. Although you're right Lola does loathe you. So how do you suggest we make this more interesting? Jake asked curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:58 am

Seth thought for a moment. Jake spit out random things like "ballroom dancing" and "reciting Shakespeare".

But Seth had seen Evleyn dancing at that party. She wouldn't mind it. in fact, she'd love Jake for it. That would not do at all.

"Shakespeare," Seth whispered, the devil's mechanism in his brain turning. He stared at Jake and then smirked. "Before you ask her out successfully, you have to publicly serenade her. Successfully."

Because from what he'd seen, Evelyn was reserved and it took a lot - like some idiot breaking into her apartment - to piss her off enough to cause a scene. If Jake did anything possibly humiliating, he'd lose the bet quite easily. Hopefully. Seth didn't know Evelyn well, after all. Hopefully, though, she'd hate it.

"You can do it any way you want, it just has to be verbal and in public with at least ten strangers around," Seth added quickly, so Jake wouldn't find loopholes. "And it does not have to be mushy."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:05 am

Jake's jaw fell, he was terrible at singing, let alone reciting Shakespeare, in a public area?

He was sure Seth had lost it, cause he knew Jake was terrible at those things and yet he wanted to have to make things interesting, but Jacob knew one thing was that he wasn't going to lose to Seth because Seth was right, that he did sort of have an upper hand over him, Evelyn actually tolerated him a bit as opposed to how his best friend abhorred him.

Jacob's throat went dry, but he refused to lose, "F-fine." He spluttered, "I'll do it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:09 am

Seth was somewhat surprised. This was a ridiculous idea. But it would be fun. He smirked. "No backing out, Jakey."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:10 am

"No way, you're going down Andreasis." Jacob said confidently, no way was he going to lose to Seth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:14 am

Seth smirked. "Just beware that arm of hers, man, she nearly smacked my kidneys out."

Truth be told, Evelyn's aim had been shockingly good. Like she'd known just where to hit and how much it would hurt him.

Seth was glad she hadn't aimed to kill. But he wondered why a pretty face like hers would earn such practiced aiming. He sincerely hoped it wasn't because she was a man-hater. That would suck.

But she'd seemed to like Jake, well enough.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum