New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:58 pm

Alexis groaned. "Shhhhhh!"She said loudly to Evelyn, crossing her arms as she avoided even looking at Jake.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:02 pm

Seth's eyes narrowed. "Which mother Lola?" he snapped, ignoring Jake's warning. Angry adrenalin shot up his spine at Lola's snide comment. "The adoptive one or the one who died in a car crash?"

The elevator grew silent. Evelyn stared confusedly at her room-mate and then glanced around her - and froze. She was about three inches face-to-face with a familiar black-haired guy.

She opened her mouth, thought better of it, and tried to squeeze backwards away from him while he was busy in his midlife crisis. I have the best luck.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:06 pm

"You're terrible you know that! You know I would never say that about your deceased mother or anyone's deceased mother for that fact! You have some nerve you idiot!" Lola snapped.

"OH MY GOD!!! Lola, Seth! SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Jake snapped, "Lola apologize and Seth just leave her alone I'm getting annoyed of listening to you two bitch like girls!"

Jake glanced around the mostly female elevator receiving some dirty looks, "No offense to any of you." He muttered, lowering his face.

"God damn I can't take you two anywhere." He said icily.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:08 pm

Alexis glared slightly at Jake out of inscint. "None taken."She said with a snarky sarcastic voice and a eyeroll before stopping her gaze on the elevator ceiling.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:14 pm

"Bitch like girls?" Evelyn commented to Alexis, wondering if she should take offense. God knew she'd been called a bitch so much, it could be a nickname. But she figured she wanted ot get out of this elevator without bleeding knuckles and so she didn't act on an impulse to punch the black-haired kid.

Man, I've changed. If this were Ash Creek, we'd be in a full out brawl now, she thought in amusement. She crossed her arms over her chest and stepped away from the guy a little bit more.

Seth stared resentfully at Jake. "She slammed my mom. That's not cool."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:17 pm

Jake glared at Lola, "Lola apologize please, just end this."

Lola huffed and hesitated meeting Seth's gaze, she didn't mean to offend him but he was just being annoying, she sighed, "I'm sorry alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:17 pm

Alexis glanced at Evelyn before making a slight face and looked down at her pumps, before kneeling down and brushing some dirt off of them.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:23 pm

The ancient elevator finally creaked to a stop just as Seth opened his mouth to reply. He blew a sigh of relief.

Evelyn spun around and darted out of the elevator, grabbing Alexis' hand and pulling her along. She waited till they were out of earshot. "See, this is why we hold our tempers. If this were Ash Creek, there'd be blood on the walls back there." Ahead of them, a crowd stood around suite 714. Evelyn led Alexis past a gaggle of leering boys and into the even more crowded room. "Whoa, big turn out."

Seth, meanwhile, had squeezed out of the elevator and pushed past Jake to 714, just a few feet behind the redhead and brunette.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:37 pm

Lola walked with Jake into the suite and away from Seth, she looked to Jacob and he shook his head, "I need a drink."

Jacob headed to the drink table grabbing a drink and saw a few girls standing there with their come-hither looks on, Jacob instantly forgot about Seth and Lola's drama and decided he was having fun, "Buneas noches girls." He said smoothly, sitting with them, and taking a sip from his drink.

James was no longer talking to Giselle the pretty blond nurse, he had saw earlier on at the party, although he did have his number along with a few other numbers he scored within the first half hour of being there.

He was now with Ariana, whose favorite pastime was yoga.

"So you're very flexible then huh Ariana?" James asked kinking his eyebrow at her.

She smirked, "I don't know maybe you can tell me later on tonight just how flexible I am." Ariana purred into James' ear.

"I would love nothing more than for you to show me just that." James whispered to her.

Its good to be back!

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:40 pm

Alexis let out a quiet groan, mostly whining. "Why did I let you drag me here, Ev? You KNOW partying is not my thing."She said, looking around the room with her head already buzzing with annoyance from all the noise.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:50 pm

Evelyn smiled down at Alexis. "Come on, let's dance, I love this song-" she glanced up and froze. "Lucas!"

Luke was pushing himself away from a wall and striding over to them, but he wasn't smiling.

"Hey," Evelyn greeted him, standing on her tiptoes to hug the lean boy. She cringed. "God, you make me feel like a shrimp. What're you now, six-seven?"

Luke flashed her his usual dimpled smile but it came out forcced. He glanced down at Alexis and the fake smile lessened. But he still looked worried and Evelyn wondered why.

"You're her rommie?" Luke asked Alexis in surprise. She and Evelyn looked better than he'd seen them in a while. In fact, he couldn't recall seeing Alexis dress up ever, and it caught him by amazement because she looked nothing like her junior year self. He gnawed his lip, wondering if Alexis had told Evelyn about James. Probably not, because Evelyn looked dazzingly cheerful.

"Yeah," Evelyn answered, almost bouncing on her heels when the next song, something by Taia Cruz came on, "Break Your Heart". She grabbed Alexis' arm. "Formalities over. Isn't this great? I was worried I'd get some weirdo for a roomie and you know I hate new people, Luke."

Luke smiled and wondered whether Evelyn was high. He cast a questioning look at Alexis, raising an eyebrow to ask, what the hell happened to her?

Seth was meanwhile engaged in a game of beer pong and was losing because he couldn't focus.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:03 pm

[[ Ash's outfit cause I'm too lazy to describe yes its on FB XD [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ]]

Ashlee came in through the door, her hair in big loose curls going down her back she pushed her bangs aside that were in her eyes. The place had been packed and she was fashionably late but that's how she liked it, she spotted a couple of cute boys that she remembered meeting at orientation and they both waved at her and she waved back.

She walked around her eyes scanning the room, and the music was blaring, people were drinking or eating or chatting it up, the place was pretty damn big.

Ashlee's eyes fell on a familiar brunette, which she noticed to be James chatting it up with a girl, no doubt probably the tenth or more girl he's probably seen tonight, and he seemed to be enjoying himself. She continued her way and spotted a group of people dancing and in that group was .. Evelyn and Alexis?

That really caught her off guard, she watched Evelyn dance for a moment and she seemed genuinely happy, something she hadn't seen in forever, then her eyes went back to James and he seemed to be enjoying himself too, then again this room wasn't too big they were bound to run into the other.

Ah crap!

Ashlee mentally cursed herself, and she ran in the room and spotted Luke and practically ran into him, "Luke!"

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:07 pm

Alexis gnawed at her own lip a bit and shrugged at him quickly. 'She's worrying me,'She mouthed to Luke as she tried to not stumble from Evelyn's bounciness.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:13 pm

Luke opened his mouth to answer Alexis and then felt the air run out of him as something collided in his side.

He inhaled sharply and looked down at the tiny form of Ashlee, looking cute as always. "Oh hey--"

"Ash!" Evelyn squealed, letting go of Alexis and leaving red fingermarks on the girl's arm. Evelyn grabbed Ashlee in a hug. "I haven't seen you since Ash Creek. That is just lame. You loving NY or what?" she asked breathlessly. Luke stepped aside and over to Alexis, blinking.

"She's drunk, isn't she?" he asked Alexis in amusement. "Did you tell her about her brown-haired playboy friend?"

Seth finally found Jake after losing his game. "Pig, share the love," he commented, dropping down on the couch Jake occupied with his girls. Seth glanced around the room and found Lola almost instantly. He frowned, anger stemming in his mind for a moment, and looked away. "Man, I think I'm drunk. Lo actually looks nice tonight." He hiccuped.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:23 pm

Ashlee's eyes widened in surprise. Evelyn, hugging her? Maybe Luke was right that she was probably drunk, Ashlee smiled, "Hey Ev I know! I've missed ya girl! I love it here, I've been but now I'm actually excited to be living her, you're obviously loving it too." Hugging the new chipper Evelyn.

She pulled herself away, "Hey Alexis, hey Luke." She nudged Luke when she heard the last of his statement and tugged at him, "Hey bring your ears down to my level giraffe boy. There's something I need to tell you."

Jake looked at Seth who seemed a bit intoxicated from losing at beer pong, he shook his head, "You think she looks nice then tell her that." Jacob faced the girls again, "Girls this is my good friend Seth. Seth this is Cassie, Aimee, and Alana." He said introducing the girls to Seth.

Lola was chatting to some boy whose name she had already forgotten, she had grabbed a shot off the table and downed it staring back up at the boy and caught Seth staring at her and she just shook her head focusing her attention back on this boy whose name she needed to remember.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:25 pm

Alexis shook her head quickly at Luke. "No. No mentioning it either, please."Alexis said, giving him slightly begging eyes. She really didn't want to listen to Evelyn grumble about James all night back at the dorm or for them to start screaming in each others face. "Hi Ashlee."Alexis said, stepping back from them some and rubbing at the nail marks on her arms, looking around for a quick exit.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:30 pm

Luke glanced at Evelyn, whose attention was now fading because she was clearly ready to dance. And Evelyn adored dancing.

"Lex," he said meaningfully, "why don't you and Ev go ahead to the floor?"

"C'mon, Lexie," Evelyn said, grinning as the song ended and "First Kiss", a weird mix from KeSha, began. She disliked Kesha's voice but the song was great to dance to.

She dragged ALexis with her to the dance floor space, cleared of couches and chairs. As Kesha's voice joined the music, Evelyn closed her eyes and let the music carry her away.

"What?" Luke asked Ashlee interestedly. He bent a little obligingly.

Seth nodded at the girls. "Alia, Arnie, um, Anna?" he said. That didn't sound right.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:36 pm

"Listen I spotted James near the entrance, and we both obviously know Ev is here and we can't let them run into each other tonight okay? They're both happy and the last thing I know you wanna deal with is a moping James, and Evelyn being unhappy again. So we have to try and keep them from seeing each other." Ashlee ordered Luke.

The girls looked a pretty peeved at Seth for forgetting their names, Aimee the leader of the pack said, "Obviously your friend is not sober enough to talk to us, how about you come talk to us when you learn to speak." She spat at the boys getting up to leave them on the couch, with Cassie and Alana following suit.

Jacob arched an eyebrow a bit frustrated with Seth, "Um dude! Are you really that drunk that you couldn't remember three simple names?"

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:40 pm

Alexis let out a breath, looking around a bit before letting herself relax and closed her eyes, letting the music take over as she danced.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:47 pm

Luke snorted. "Ya think I didn't realize that? Lexie already talked to me about this. Ev looks deliriously cheerful that she's not around HIM anymore. You know," he pursed his lips," we should start referring to them as He/She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named."

Evelyn opened her eyes as the song slowed a little and in between bass beats, she yelled in Alexis' ear above the music, "Hey, cute guy at two o'clock. He was totally checking you out earlier."

The cute guy in question was reddish-brown haired and when he walked over to them as the girls spotted him, it turned out he had a serious British accent.

"Hullo," he said, eying them admiringly. "I'm Brett."

Evelyn grinned and nudged Alexis, muttering, "You still all anti-men now?" She stepped away, nodding at Brett, and left Alexis to deal with him, moving back to the center of the dance floor and picking up her pace. Truth be told, she didn't care so much about boys right then. She ignored the ones who came up to her, attempting to grind. She just wanted to dance.

Seth cracked a smile, leaning his head back on the couch. "Whatever, they were all divas anyways."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:04 am

Brett's accent alone almost floored her but she tried to keep her, "no dating only flirting" as a new rule. "Hi Brett."Alexis smiled flirtatiously. "I'm Alexis."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:05 am

"You're name doesn't do justice," Brett said suavely, "to your incandescent appearance."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:08 am

Alexis blinked a bit at first before blushing. That was certainly a different way of saying "You're hot,". Half of her wondered if this guy was thinking he might get lucky or if he just wanted to flirt. "Thanks- you're not to bad yourself."She smirked.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:13 am

Ashlee nodded, "Good as long as we're on the same page then." She looked over her tall friend, "Looking good their Lucas, you grow another five feet?" She joked.

James excused himself from the girls, and decided to see what Luke had been up to, he scanned the room and spotted him talking to Ashlee and walked towards them giving Ashlee a huge hug, "Hey Ash! How are ya?"

"Oy! James, are you stoned?" Ashlee squealed.

"Nah, just happy." He grinned ear to ear, "Hey Luke."

Jake just let it slide, "So you having fun guy, I saw you losing majorly to beer pong." Jake nudged him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:19 am

Seth flipped Jake off with a wry grin. "I wasn't focusing." He glanced around. "Man, I feel bored. Been drunk already and it's not even eight yet." He grinned at Jake deviously. "We need to start something."

Luke stared at James, and then over James' shoulder at where Evelyn was dancing in plain view. "Shi- uh, hey man. You look cheerful. Getting lucky tonight?" he said absently.

"Thanks," Brett said, flashing Alexis a smile. He was tall, maybe just brushing six feet. "You a New Yorker? I'd know that hair anywhere." he reached out carefully, as if to give her time to stop him if she felt rushed, and twirled a strand of her hair around his finger, looking at her with wide blue eyes to see if it was okay that he did this.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum