New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus

3 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 39 Empty Re: The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:23 am

Evelyn was seated in the middle of the backseat when she felt Jake sitting suddenly close, purring into her ear. She started and turned to look at him. "Uh, thanks, what are you -?"

Ashton reached out and caught the door before Lola closed it. He felt around for a tiny sliding switch and clicked it and then shut the door softly before going around to the other back door and pulling it open.

Evelyn stopped midsentence and shot him a funny look, edging away from Jake adn toward the door.

"Don't use this one," Ashton exclaimed, hitting the tiny switch on the edge of the door adn slamming it shut before she could get out.

He'd just activated child locks on both back doors. He strutted over to where Lola stood, grinning smugly. "Let's hope she doesn't try to escape through the front doors; I have child locks on the back doors."

Evelyn blinked at him, bewildered, through the glass and then said to Jake, "Hold on, will you? I think I might have lost earrings in here." She had been wearing clunky earrings the night she'd sat in here. She couldn't recall whether she'd gotten both home. She leaned down below her seat, head upside down to peer under them.

"Thabs," Seth said in a muffled voice as he blew his nose. He sniffled and then blinked curiously at Jake. "Whab's he doi'g?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 39 Empty Re: The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:28 am

"In the back seat of Ashton's car, come on." She said looking at his car." I doubt Ev will do anything if she knows we're all here watching her. Let's leave them alone." Ashlee suggested. Walking over to Ashton and Lola with Seth and Antonio.

"I dunno if you guys heard me, but Ev won't do anything if she thinks we're all watching so let's just slip away and let them do their thing." Ashlee said walking away from the cars. The rest of them following.

Jacob was watching Evelyn look for her earrings, when he grabbed her arm."Forget about your earrings." He whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:42 am

"Yeah, I don't think they're back here," she agreed, sitting up and turning to the door. She looked around at Jake, frowning. "Uh, where'd everyone else go?" The parking lot outside the windows of the car was deserted.

Ashton followed the girls, dragging his brother and Seth along. They stumbled a bit as they walked slowly toward a bench that was far enough away for Evelyn not to see them but enough for them to keep an eye on Jake and her.

"I feel bad," Ashton commented. "Should we really have shoved Jake on her? He can be a bit...aggressive."

"Aggressive is good," Seth exclaimed, flopping down on the bench and closing his eyes. "Aggressive gets results!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:51 am

"Aggressive gets you pregnant... oh no." Lola cringed. But she knew Evelyn wouldn't let it get that far... hopefully?

"Don't worry, Ev is queen of the prudes. She will stop before things even get the slightest of hot and heavy." Ashlee said reassuringly.

Jacob hadn't noticed that everyone had left, because his eyes were focused on Evelyn. He scoot in closer to her, "You're beautiful." He whispered as he closed the gap between them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:57 am

Ashton made a face. "You know things are bad when you willingly end up an accessory to rape," he commented, shoving his hands in his pockets. "Anyone want a coffee?"

Alarm bells rang through Evelyn's head as she turned to face him again and noticed the lack of space. Jake didn't look particularly friendly right now. He looked more like he planned to pin her down and have his way with her. She'd seen that look in his eyes before.

Abort mission! Abort mission! her brain chanted, panicked.

Jake was drunk right now. He had no idea what he was doing.

"Um," she started, finding it difficult to breathe as she edged away. Her back met the other door and she reached slowly for the handle. Stay calm. "Th-thanks, but uh, I'm really kind of running late to uh, finish an assignment. I'll, uh, see you...."

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:02 am

"I could go for some, I'm freezing my nips off out here." Ashlee remarked bluntly.

Lola giggled. "Yeah reuniting people is a tough job."

"I just want coffee." Antonio stated simply.

Jacob had leaned into her again placing his hand on her waist, gazing dark eyes into her green ones. "Stay." Was all he said before he brought his lips to Evelyn's and kissed her, as his heartbeat quickened just being there with her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:07 am

"Someone do a check on them and then meet up with everyone else at the cafe?" Ashton suggested.

"Not me," Seth mumbled.

Ah shit, oh no! !$%$@

Evelyn turned her head and broke the kiss before she could get caught up. She gave Jake a firm push back, sitting up. "Jake, no, you're drunk and you taste like cheap liquor," she protested, reaching behind her for the door handle.

She pulled on it - and the door didn't open. She glanced at the lock. The car was unlocked, so then why...?

Child lock?!
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:29 am

Antonio shook his head he did not feel like going over there.

That left one of the girls, Ashlee and Lola both exchanged glances for a moment. Before Ashlee decided to go over there and make sure a baby wasn't being conceived.

Jake stopped for a moment before he said, "But you're my girlfriend. We're allowed to kiss." His drunk brain had him mixed up with them not being more than friends.

So Jacob tried kissing Evelyn again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:35 am

Ashton and the rest walked on to the cafe, shivering in the cold air.

Evelyn blinked in surprise at Jake, and so failed to dodge in time. His lips landed on hers before she had time to fend him off. She stopped breathing for a moment when he kissed her, and then the taste of liquor brought her back to her senses.

There was no room to pull away so she turned her head just slightly, bracing a hand on his shoulder to shove him away. "I'm not your girlfriend!" she exclaimed. "Remember, Jake? I'm - I'm your friend. You don't kiss friends!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:46 am

"Shhh." Jake placed a finger over Evelyn's lips. He then removed Evelyn's hand off his shoulder. "Just relax, friends kiss too." Jake stated, pulling his finger away. Jake put his hands on Evelyn's cheeks, kissing her again slowly, letting his hands fall down to Evelyn's side.

He kissed Evelyn slowly, to try and ease her mind.

Ashlee had tried to remain unseen by crouching down as she approached Ashton's car, she had peaked up and looked through the window to see Jake kissing Evelyn, before she knelt back down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:55 am

Evelyn was starting to get a bit nervous now. It had barely been two days since they'd ended things. She couldn't just turn off what she felt for him just like that! And he was making it very hard but god damn it, she didn't want this! Even if her head was going cloudy and her judgment hazy every time he kissed her like this.

But she really hated the taste of liquor in kisses. She pushed Jake away from her and swiped the back of a hand over her mouth, cringing. She placed her other hand on his cheek to keep him from kissing her again. "Jake, Jake, listen to me, please," she said softly, albeit a bit impatiently. "Friends don't kiss. I don't want to kiss you, all right? Now please don't. Look, let's just go find the others?"

Although she was growing suspicious as to why they'd been left alone now.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:09 am

Jake frowned, feeling a bit defeated. He flicked his eyes up at Evelyn. "Can I hug you then?" Jacob asked but before she could reply again, Jake was hugging Evelyn.

He rested his chin on Evelyn's shoulder, exhaling slowly. Jacob wasn't sure what he drank but it made him sleepy and Evelyn was comfortable.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:14 am

Evelyn groaned mentally, shifting a little under hsi weight. Her neck tickled every time he exhaled and she shivered. "Um..."

Okay, what now? She looked down at Jake. His face was buried in her hair but she thought maybe he was falling asleep...

Ah shit. "Uh, Jake? Do you want me to get you home?" she asked, attempting to sit up and failing because he easily outweighed her.

Ashton, Seth, Antonio and Lola had gotten their coffee, Ashton picking up another for Ashlee, and found a table in the cafe. "Is there a plan B?" Ashton asked aloud. He really didn't see this plan working.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:30 am

Ashlee had gotten cold sitting outside, she figured they hadn't done anything so she could go meet with the others now.

Lola shrugged and looked at Antonio who just sipped at his coffee.

Jake would have liked that but he was comfortable where he was, but he didn't want to squish Evelyn. "Yeah.." He said, not moving.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:38 am

Ashton looked up when Ashlee appeared. He handed her a coffee and then asked, "So?"

Evelyn waited a few more minutes,, not wanting to jostle him, but he didn't seem like he planned to move of his own accord. She reached behind his head, gently pocking the back of it. "Jake. Jake. Wake up, we have to go in. The car's getting cold." She shivered. Ashton hadn't left the heater on. Admittedly, Jake was a really nice substitute for a blanket wiht all his warm weight but she was still a little cold and getting colder. She tucked her hands into the tiny gap between the front of her and Jake's jackets to keep her fingers warm.

She reached out a hand and grabbed hold of the back of Ashton's seat, pulling herself upright so Jake straightened too. She rested a hand on his shoulder to steady him, murmuring, "Come on. The back door has child locks. We'll have to get out the front."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:43 am

"They were kissing when I was there but I dunno if that means anything." Ashlee said sitting down and taking a sip of coffee to warm up.

"Mmm just a few more minutes, please?" Jake muttered his shoulders slumping as he rest against Evelyn again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:47 am

"Success!" Seht cheered, hearing this. He fist-bumped Ashton, who returned it uncertainly.

"What do you mean?" he asked Ashlee. "Isn't that what we wanted?"

Evelyn was bracing herself with one hand clinging to the headrest of the driver's seat and the other behind her supporting her under Jake's weight. She heaved a suppressed breath and then sighed and shrugged her shoulders to get his head off. "Jake - oh look, it's Adriana Lima!" she said enthusiastically, jiggling his shoulder. "You're gonna miss her - quick!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:50 am

"Yeah of course, but this isn't a normal girl we're talking about here. This is Evelyn." Ashlee stated.

"Adriana is already here." Jake yawned, not moving.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:52 am

"I'm not following you," Ashton said, confused as he shot her a frown.

"Evelyn is a freak," Seth translated helpfully as he chugged his boiling coffee. "OWWW!"

Evelyn paused at this, bewildered. "Uh, Jake? How about you wait till you get home before commencing your wet dreams, huh?" she suggested.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:57 am

"What he said." Ashlee said pointing to Seth.

"Its not a dream, you're my Adriana." Jake confessed sleepily.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:04 am

"So...what, they kissed but it'll mean nothing?" Ashton deduced. "Great. So now what?"

Evelyn fell silent, rendered speechless for a moment. She could feel her cheeks burning and her heartbeat suddenly thumped ridiculously loudly.

She bit her lip and gave Jake a firm push off her shoulder, feeling her hands ache at the effort of shifting his large frame off. The moment he was off though, she wriggled into the gap between the two front seats and climbed onto the passenger seat.

"We're going home, Jake," she said shortly, pushing open the car door and shivering as snow flicked inside. She climbed out before he could say anything and then pulled open the back seat door from the outside for him. She shut the passenger side door and then leaned in and said, "Come on!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:10 am

"Um maybe wait for changed Facebook statuses?" Lola said unsure.

Jake heard the firm tone in Evelyn's voice and was wondering what he said or did to upset her. "What did I do?" He asked feeling a little hazy as he pulled himself out of Ashton's car.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:21 am

Seth dropped his head down on the table. "But..." He trailed off. "Eyy, Jake's a noob."

Ashton shook his head. He stretched and then turned to Lola and said, "Oh, on another subject, much less frustrating, I didn't peg you for a Johnny Cash fan."

Evelyn leaned around Jake and hit the autolock on the passenger seat door. She stepped back and closed the backseat door, ensuring the car was locked. She glanced up at Jake, forcing a smile as she turned and began to head towards the dorm building. "Nothing. I just didn't want to be squished flat like a human pizza."

She was secretly wishing that Jake had really just been daydreaming drunkenly about Adriana Lima. Sure, she knew lots of girls would freak out or get pissed if their boyfriends or ex-boyfriends ogled supermodels or whatever. But hey, she checked out the occasional hot guy while out with her girlfriends. There was nothing wrong with harmless looking as long as it wasn't browsing.

Plus, she knew most boys' instincts were geared toward their lower half, so she would have brushed it off if Jake had been dreaming about a model. Being told she was his substitute for one, though...

Especially considering Adriana was his favorite Angel (which amused Evelyn but whatever), it just made her really uncomfortable that he was basically telling her she was his version of a woman almost every male in the country wanted to screw. That wasn't something you said to a friend, damn it.

She stuffed her cold hands into her pockets and plowed on through the snow.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:28 am

"Me? Yeah. My dad loved Johnny Cash, plus I had an ex from Tennessee. It was sort of inevitable." Lola snickered.

"Mmmm pizza sounds so tasty right now." Jake thought as his stomach seemed to agree with him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:36 am

"Rye Bread," Seth murmured drunkenly.

There was a slight pause.

Ashton's smile faded as he looked up at Seth, remembering Lola's ignorance the night he'd mentiooned Ryder.

"Oh, right," he said, somewhat awkwardly. He glanced hastily at Ashlee. "More coffee?"

Evelyn shot Jake a glance. "Order in when you get home?" she suggested, speeding up and grabbing his arm to pull him along as they neared the dorm building. She shoved Jake inside ahead of her and then followed him, hitting the call button for the elevator.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum