New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus

3 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 5 Empty Re: The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:14 pm

"Connor."He said as he put his book down beside him, looking over the cobweb design.

"She's sick so she might not want too but I'll try."She said with a grin and looking down at her phone, sending Ev a quick text: hey can u come down to the cafe in the campus quad? might make you feel better =D
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 5 Empty Re: The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:23 pm

Luke drummed on the table, waiting. He checked his watch. "I have to go to class in a few minutes. Why don't we check with her later? There's probably some explanation."

Oriana didn't give any indication she heard Connor. She bent her head over her notepad and began connecting lines on separate threads so a C was formed with three threads. "So are you new around here or have I just not run into you here?" she murmured distractedly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:29 pm

"Alright."Alexis made a face. "However- on facebook while you were asleep she kept saying to come to the dorm and she'd explain, so I'm a little torn on what to do."

"You probably just haven't seen me around before."Connor said as he watched her drawing, propping his elbow on his leg and resting the side of his head in his hand.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:56 am

"Fine we'll meet later, hey how about you guys keep me informed better on what's happening with our friends." Ashlee narrowed her eyes at the.

"Seriously I'm beyond lost right now." She said getting up slinging her bag over her shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:04 am

Luke nodded at Ashlee. "Why don't we all grab lunch later, say around two? If you guys are free. See what we've found out."

Oriana finished her sketch. She lifted it up to show him the jagged lines, and crucifixes she'd used for the letter R. She tore it out of her notebook. "Here."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:21 am

Alexis checked her day schedule on her phone quickly before nodding. "I'm free for an hour at two."Alexis said, marking the time for it to remind her around then. "So I'll see you guys then."Alexis stated as she put her strap over her shoulders and gave them a brief wave before heading back to the dorms.

Connor smiled, looking it over. "Wow- you're really good at this. Thanks."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:26 am

Ashlee nodded, "Sounds good to me, so just text me and we'll meet up together then."

Ashlee started walking to her class.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:37 am

Luke got ot his feet and headed ot class too.

[[Luke to School Days]]

Oriana smiled at him and stood up gracefully, swinging her hair over her shoulder. "I'll see you around then. We can talk details over the phone because I have to run," she said.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:46 am

"I need your number first then."Connor said, standing up also and slid the drawing into the first page of his criminal laws book.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:51 am

Oriana smirked down at him form her lofty height as she blew a strand of blue hair over her shoulder. "Don't call me. I'll call you," she said, holding out her phone. "Put in your number."

After he did, she took her phone back and headed toward the cafe for a java shot.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:02 am

[[From James and Luke's apartment]]

James crossed campus, not really paying attention to much of anything going on, he just sort of drifted past people.

He found an open table on campus and decided to sit since he had time to kill.

He just sat and observed people sort of, watching them go to class or wherever they were heading.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:11 am

[[from Starbucks]]

Seth hummed to himself, amused, as he crossed campus. He vaguely wondered if he'd fed Lucifer or left him any kibble that morning. He thought he might have.

Seth shrugged it off. And then he stopped in his tracks and grinned.

Lola Taylor sat facing him at a table by the cafe. She was reading some textbook, glasses sliding down her tiny nose. Seth suddenly remembered the stupid wager he adn Jake had made.

Was it on now that Jake...technically won? No, Evelyn probably still loathed him. Seth fervently hoped so.

He headed toward Lola with a smirk on his face. "Mornin', hot stuff," he greeted her, sitting down in front of her. There was some kid at the other end of the table, who looked weirdly like Seth's twin, brown-haired and blue eyed. But Seth's were a darker, azure blue.

Seth ignored him. It wasn't like the kid would bother eavesdropping. Seth was better-looking anyways. He turned back to Lola. "Heard about Jake's little drama? He went and got himself a girlfriend. That redhead who hit me with a lamp-post."

Oriana headed out of the cafe with her cup of coffee, glancing around and waving at a friend in the distance as she passed. Her eyes caught brown hair and she paused, and then resumed walking. It wasn't James.

She paused again. But James was seated right next to the brunet boy. Oriana veered toward him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:22 am

Lola was about to sock Seth in the face, but her head was too busy reeling over the shock of "Jake" and "girlfriend." In the same sentence.

"Wait...what?!" She exclaimed

James overheard the conversation between the brunette guy and the girl with the dark hair, whose hair had a red tint which reminded him of Haley.

James grit his teeth, "Really, Manhattan is that small of a city that all of you seem to only talk about that?" He found himself snapping at the unknown girl and boy.

Lola glared at James, "Hey I wasn't talking to you, I was unfortunately talking to this jackass." She said pointing to Seth.

Who the hell did he think he was?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:31 am

Seth stared at the brunet. "Who're you?" he asked shortly. "Didn't mommy ever teach you not to eavesdrop?"

Evelyn crossed campus with Nova in her arms, now out of her backpack. She didn't see reason to hide him here and he seemed to love the sun. He licked the hand she had around his soft belly appreciatively and Evelyn felt her insides soften as she smiled down at the dog. Nova widened puppy eyes up at her, squirming again in her arms.

So she was a cat person but damn, Nova was fast changing her mind. Lucifer didn't help.

The sunlight bounced off her hair, gleaming red and gold. Evelyn crossed over to the cafe, wondering if she should get Nova something to eat. She paused, wondering how she'd get him inside an eatery, and glanced around her for somebody she knew who might hold onto the puppy.

Oriana nearly rammed into some girl on her way to James' table, she was that focused. The girl, some redhead, stumbled as the dog in her arms gave a startled bark.

Oriana snorted and walked on.

"Hey, who gave you your drivers' license?" she heard. She ignored it, speeding up. A peek behind her showed the redhead glowering. Oriana turned and reached James' table, praying that psycho girl wouldn't follow.

James was in some argument. Oriana silently sat down in an empty seat by his and observed.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:17 pm

"Nope my mother was a complete bitch." James retorted coldly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:53 pm

Seth was surprised by the sudden laugh that emitted out of his mouth. And then he realized the guy didn't seem to be lying. Seth raised an eyebrow.

"So, um...you know Jake?" he asked. The guy could be in Jake's crowd. He had the whole looks-and-attitude thing going.

Oriana rested her arms on the table, listening in curiously.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:20 pm

"No I don't know Jake I feel bad for the kid actually. Listen do yourself both a favor and stay away from the she bitch she's no good. Don't let her looks tell you otherwise, her personality cancels that all out." James warned them.

Lola just stared at James in astonishment just listening to this.

"But she seems nice..." Lola muttered.

"Ha don't let that nice act fool you, she's just a cold heartless bitch." James blurted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:23 pm

Seth blinked at James. The guy sounded livid, beyond mad. What had Evelyn done to this guy?

And then it clicked. "You're her ex, aren't you?" he blurted out. Jake had mentioned something about Evelyn wanting to fool her ex or some shit.

Oriana cast James a surprised glance. She'd had the impression he didn't do commitment, like her. "You were actually in a relationship?" she asked tactlessly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:32 pm

James looked up and saw Oriana sitting across from him he was a bit unaware that she had been there.

James sighed running his hand through his hair, "She was never really my girlfriend, but I made the stupid mistake of falling in love with her. What was I thinking relationships blow."

"I agree." Lola uttered silently, thinking back on her relationships.

Evelyn had really torn this guy apart.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:37 pm

Seth winced. The L-word was to him a fatal error. "Ouch, dude. This is why I don't do the same girl. Attachments and shit. For her, not me."

He smirked over at Lola. "I'm incapable of feeling love." And then his smirk faded as he looked over her shoulder. "Speak of the devil, it's French Red."

He lifted two fingers to his mouth and blew a suggestive whistle at Jake's "girlfriend", who was crossing the quad a few meters behind Lola. "Looking good, Red!"

You're shitting me, was the look Evelyn sent the no-longer-blond dimwit. She flipped Seth the bird. She couldn't see who he was sitting with because everyone at the table had their backs to her. But she didn't want to hang around Seth any longer. She hugged Nova to her shoulder, looking away from the idiotic boy. It occurred to her that Seth's cat was probably still tearing apart her bedroom.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:18 pm

Lola pinched Seth's arm really hard, "Trust me no one could love you."

James snorted lightly, "Yeah like I said big mistake." He heard Seth whistle at some girl.

She flipped him off and he did a double take it was Evelyn.

James decicded to be a bit uncivil back, "Well if it isn't Queen Evie taking a stroll amongst the commoners. Tell me Evie what earns us this honor." He shouted to her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:27 pm

Seth ignored Lola's punch. Not like it hurt anyways. He eyed the thing in Evelyn's arms as she stiffened at James' words.

"Isn't that Jake's dog?" he called over to her.

Evelyn decided she'd ignore James. If she touched that thread, it was only going to pull her into doom. She kept her eyes turned away from his stoic expression, instead nodding at Seth.

"Why do you have it? Please tell me he gave it away?" Seth called back, sounding hopeful. Evelyn, remembering the boys had a cat in their suite, smiled briefly and shook her head.

Seth frowned. "He loves that mutt. Why would he ever trust you with it?" he asked bluntly. Evelyn's eyes narrowed. The black-haired girl sitting by James stifled a snort. Evelyn remembered ehr to be the bitch who'd knocked into her and almost made her drop the tiny dog.

Seth watched as Evelyn stopped walking and hugged the ugly mutt to her chest. He cringed. That thing probably had fleas. Seth could tell Evelyn was aggravated because she almost had to grind her teeth before spitting out "Because I'm his girlfriend, douche bag. Or haven't you heard?"

Seth almost called her out right then. And then remembered James was seated right there, so he raised an eyebrow instead. Evelyn clearly caught his meaning and her face flushed, but she kept her annoyed expression on.

Seth glanced at Lola. "Told you."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:14 pm

Lola bit her lip she felt her glasses sliding off her nose, frustrated she took them off and slammed them on her open books.

"God has it been two weeks yet?"

James stiffened at the word "boyfriend" when he heard Evelyn say it.

He looked up at Oriana and said,"You almost killed my friend."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:28 pm

"Two weeks what?" Seth asked Lola. He glanced up at Evelyn and saw her headed toward them.

"Here," she said simply, when she reached his side, holding out her arms. Seht glanced at the mutt, scrunching up his nose. "I have to get a coffee and something for Nova to eat."

Seht blinked. He didn't reach out to take the dog. "Nova?"

Evelyn's devilish grin lit up her face. She didn't look pretty right then. She kinda reminded him of those mythological sirens, complete with red hair and red eyes. He wondered if Evelyn was hiding fangs.

"I named him, because Jake was too lazy to," she explained and thrust Nova inot his arms. "Watch him."

"Why - ?" Seth began furiously, but Evelyn had already sauntered off to the cafe. He glared after her and then down at the squirming puppy in his lap. "My God, he's probably carrying small pox. Jake got him off the freaking street." He dumped the dog onto the table. Nova staggered until he got all four paws stable, and then sat down on his rump, looking up uncertainly at Seth.

Seth snorted. "Man, they call me crazy. Jake's the psycho who brought a dog into a cat's house. And he went and dumped him on French Red. Which is actually better than dumping him on me."

Oriana glanced at the puppy and then back at James. "Your friend's a twittering idiot, no offense. She never knows when to shut up."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:38 pm

James thought about it for a moment he scratched his forehead, "Yeah she talks a lot but, she's a good friend. Although I'm pretty pissed at her so right now you won't hear me saying anything good about her or Luke."

Lola pet Nova affectionately, "Aw he's adorable, hi puppy."

She scratched behind the dogs ears and he dog yipped happily.

"My contacts come in two weeks, my glasses are too big and they keep falling off. My idiot roommate flushed them."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum