New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke]

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 4 Empty Re: Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke]

Post  Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:53 pm

Ashlee giggled turning her attention back to them.

James let out a small laugh and looked down, "Okay there are some things I don't want to mention about me being... whipped but you know, what can I say I got mad love for Evie."

Ashlee laughed, "Oh god he really lays it on thick, I give you premission to throw any blunt object at him when we go downstairs."

James grinned, "Yeah but I guess were all lucky, me and Ev, Luke and Ash. I swear you two are great and the thing that's so awesome about you and Ash is that you two balance each other out, you know kind of like yin and yang."

Back to top Go down

Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 4 Empty Re: Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke]

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:17 pm

"Bad comparison," Luke corrected. "Ashlee's too...um...herself, to be a symbol of peace." He chuckled. "I guess I see your point. He turned to Natasha. "As tragic as my and Ash's saga might have been, and we had a ton of drama in highschool adn with her fiance Jake, too. You will not believe what this guy has gone through. It's freaky, now that I look back o it." He turned to face James.

"Dude, recall the time you hounded Cody, the guy she was going out with? James here made life hell for every guy she went out with in highschool, that wasn't him, of course...even if they never actually went out. And I'm pretty sure he was planning on doing a whole lot more. He even brought her back to life with what Lila believes firmly now, is the Kiss of Life. I blame you," he added to James, "for making my sis believe in that fairytale junk now."

Evelyn had been blushing before, and now she cocked her head, curious.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:23 pm

James smiled, "Yeah I feel bad now, and not to mention I was such a monster our senior year, I was so angry and I took it out on the team and I never meant to, but I feel bad for ever harassing Cody like I did he really was a nice guy, but yeah I loved her that much that I was willing to go to that lengths to make sure that if Evelyn was dating anyone it was gonna be me." James laughed, "As for your sister Luke I'm sorry I didn't mean to fill her head with that stuff, and the kiss of life? Ha that's a good one."

Ashlee looked to Evelyn and whispered, "You would not believe half the things he did our senior year just to get a chance for you to even look at him."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:37 pm

Evelyn didn't think it possible to blush as much as she was. "Shush, Ash!" she scolded her hastily, before turning to look back at the trio.

Luke was grinning in memory. "It was kinda funny, though...all the mad stuff you did. I know I'd never have gone that far. But then....senior year I had two fake girlfriends at once...who am I to say anything?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:43 pm

James laughed, "Oy, yeah! My cousin Haley and Tiffany. That was the funniest thing ever but Haley felt bad she pretended to break up with you the following Monday after the dance, that by far was the funniest thing ever. God stupid girl hasn't contacted me in awhile I may have to check up on loving cousin, make sure she's not in jail for beating up some poor guy, girl was firece then again I don't blame her, her brother was Damian after all."

James grinned as he reminisced, "Hey do you remember when I let the air out of umm... what was his name.. Jordan Samuels yeah! Remember the time I went and let the air out of his tires before he took Evelyn out for dinner."

Ashlee laughed, "I remember I was with him that night." Ashlee got up to straighten out her shirt and she turned to Evelyn, "I think we've done enough over hearing lets go downstairs shall we?"

Ashlee walked ahead of her tripping over some slippers that were on the third step from the bottom, she squealed as she plumetted to the floor below, and smashed her head on the floor, "OW DAMN IT!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:48 pm

Evelyn felt her jaw drop. "Oh my God," she said, and then a giggle escaped her. She clamped her hand over her mouth wuickly.

"I hated Jordan," she whispered to Ashlee as she helped her up and dragged her back out of sight. "He was a total creep, tried to grope me every second. I laughed so hard when he couldn't drive me home. I had Luke pick me up, and told Jordan to forget that he ever went out with me."

Luke was laughing and so completely missed the scene in the hallway. "She called me, had me pick her up. You should've heard her insulting him. Poor guy. But he was a real perv. Even more than you," he added to James, and Evelyn had to bury her face in her hands to hide her laughter.

"Hey, I thought I heard..." Natasha frowned and Evelyn yelped softly, dragging Ashlee into the closet under the stairs in fear of being caught.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:10 pm

Ashlee groaned, "Oy my head? Is it bleeding?" She asked Evelyn from within the closet. Ashlee overhead Luke and James still talking, "Oy those idiots didn't even notice, I could have died and those two would still be yapping away."

James laughed, "I guess I did her a favor by letting the air out of his tires then but god wow, senior year was defintley a trip. I'll never forget that like really hot day back in April, oy your girlfriend gave me the idea, but Evelyn and I don't know what his name was I think Danny, went to the pool for the day so Ash and I stuck bologona on his freshly painted Mustang. We came back a few hours later after we let it cake in the sun and peeled it off and the paint had come off onto the bologona."

"It looked like his car got attacked by like mutant donuts I swear I had never laughed so hard in my life, dude Ashlee is the best when going to prank someone, and then we egged his car and the tool left his doors unlocked and we put shaving cream on his seat." James laughed at the memory.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:16 pm

Evelyn felt her jaw drop. "Oh...my God...Ashlee...did he go after EVERY guy I went out with? Because I went out with a lot of guys senior year...."

Luke was choking and Natasha was staring at James in shock.

"Dude, I recall Ashlee sent me a pic of that. I bet Ev had more fun laughing her head off at the car than her date." Luke choked on his pancakes again.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:19 pm

Ashlee arched an eyebrow at Evelyn, "Are you joking? You don't know how much money we spent on eggs, toilet paper, shaving cream, you name it! I spent more money with James attacking your dates then I did for prom!"

James laughed even harder now, "Oh my god... she probably was! Dude I swear you have to admit though when we were pranking those were the funnest weekends ever!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:26 pm

Luke turned to face Natasha,, grinning. "This one time, Ev went out to dinner and they both went to the bathrooms for a few. James and I put superglue on the guy's chair...his pants ripped. Ev was looking at him all weird cause he wasn't walking straight. I swear, I nearly drowned on the Coke I was drinking right then, I was laughing so hard."

Evelyn's jaw was dropping more and more. "How...what.....should I be flattered or insulted?" she asked dazedly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:28 pm

James choked on his coffee, "Oh my god! I remember that I swear I almost died that night I swear that and the bologna were like the highest on list for the funniest stuff we did to her dates! I swear you and Ash are awesome Luke I would do it again too it was that fun."

Ashlee nudged Evelyn, "Feel flattered girlfriend because if this happens again I'm gonna have to go into my life savings."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:31 pm

Natasha coughed on her toast. "Wow, determined much?" she asked.

Luke grinned. "Dude, it was funny, yeah, but some parts where we had to physically, um...restrain her dates were bad. Recall that creep Davis? He was a real clingy type." He shook his head in disgust. "We did good maiming him a bit."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:17 pm

James nodded, "Yeah exteremely I guess you can say its a personality trait, but yeah, that Davis guy was a total creep he was lucky we didn't end up putting him in a full body cast."

Ashlee yawned lazily, "Hey Ev can we get out of the closet yet? My foot's starting to fall asleep."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:21 pm

"Fine," Evelyn agreed, and stepped out. Both girls made their way into the kitchen,, and Evelyn glanced down at her plate - which James had by now emptied. She smacked the back of his head.

"Hey, that was mine, greedy piglet!"

Natasha giggled.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:23 pm

"Oy!" James rubbed the back of his head then looked up at Evelyn and grinned, "I love you too, so where were you two?"

Ashlee giggled, "Upstairs just talking, nothing big just girl stuff. " Ashlee walked to get a glass of water and punched Luke playfully in the arm, "By the way thanks for noticing that I fell I could have seriously hurt myself but you were too busy yapping away with your girlfriend James over her to even notice."

Ashlee joked walking over to the sink letting the water run watching it fill her glass.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:35 pm

Luke coughed madly on his toast as Evelyn grinned, slipping her arms around James' shoulders from behind, elbows resting on his shoulders as she rested her chin on his head.

"You owe me breakfast, Dorkass," she told him, cheerfully, the events of the previous night forgotten for a moment. "And by God, if it's McDonald's I will sue you."

Luke was sticking his tongue out at Ashlee. "I can see how it is. I'm not wanted, huh?"

Natasha grinned and slung an arm around Luke's shoulders. "No worries, I'll always want you around, Lucas," she said in his ear.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:43 pm

James grinned, "McDonalds is too good for you Evelyn, I'll do even better I'll take you to Burger King I got a cupon for breakfast." He winked up at her.

Ashlee saw Natasha drape her arms around Luke and Ashlee dropped her cup in the sink shattering it, "Damn it!" She exclaimed as she turned off the water and attempted to pick up the glass cutting her hand, "Jesus Christ!"

Ashlee walked over to the cabinet over her toaster pulling out the first aid kit and began cleaning away at her cut.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:48 pm

Evelyn's thoughts of possibly pulling James' hair for mentioning BK were interrupted as she looked up.

"Oh my God, Ashlee, you alright?"

Luke leaped up from his seat, walking over to Ashlee, and took her hand, examining it. "Yeah, she'll live. At least now she can't smack me for anything stupid, right?" He took the gauze from her, dumped a spoon of suger onto her cut, adn taped it up.

"Hey, all good., I'm a miracle worker. And they say James has the Kiss Of Life," he said, triumphantly, adn Evelyn turned bright red.

Luke raised Ashlee's hand and brushed his lips lightly over the bandage. "Do you think that will work?" he asked her, eyes twinkling.

"And they call us mushy?" Evelyn lowered her mouth to James; ear so that Luke wouldn't hear.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:55 pm

Ashlee smiled up at Luke and planted a sweet kiss on his lips, "Yes it will thank you."

James snorted,"Oy you two I'm trying to keep down Evelyn's breakfast and you two make it impossible when you're acting both acting like Prince Charming and hmmm which princess was a bit nuts... oh wait defintley the mermaid one Ariel! So you Ash, and Luke is that fish Flounder." He joked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:57 pm

Luke grinned. "I'm not the one about to get his hair pulled out." His eyes rose to meet Evelyn. She was scowling down at James as he mentioned her breakfast, and now she lifted her chin off his head and pinched the hair at the nape of his neck.

Luke grinned wider. "Who's laughing now, Darko?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:01 pm

"OW!" James shouted, looking up at Evelyn who was grinning at him.

He gave her the puppy-dog look. "Evelyn..."

Ashlee giggled as she watched the two of them, "I swear, you two act like over-grown kids."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:05 pm

Luke snorted. "They fight like kids too," he said cheerily.

Evelyn was trying very hard, meanwhile, to keep glaring at James. She faltered, scowl fading into a reluctant grin. "Ugh...you ass."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:49 pm

James grinned, "Love you too."

Ashlee smiled at them when she heard the doorbell ring, she arched an eyebrow she wondered who would be coming.

She excused herself from the group and walked to the door, "Who is it?" She asked.

She didn't hear a response and she looked through the peep hole and didn't see anyone standing outside. She opened the door halfway and stepped out onto the porch and looked around, "Hello? Anyone there?"

She walked towards the porch steps and looked around and sighed, "Stupid kids and their pranks." As she turned to walk back into her house she felt a hand wrap around her mouth.

She screamed but it was muffled as she tried to squirm out of the person's iron grip.

She felt the cool tip of the gun aimed to her head.

"You scream, you die." The harsh voice whispered in her ear.

Ashlee looked up and her eyes widened.

Jake...

She bit down on his hand and knocked the gun out of his hand, "LUKE HELP ME!" She screamed.

Jake grabbed a hold of the gun and put Ashlee in a headlock, "You think you can outsmart me? Huh?!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:53 pm

Luke frowned. "Did you guys...Ashlee?" he called.

Silence.

"Shit," Luke mumbled, dropping his toast. Evelyn pulled away from James, and stepped back as the two boys raced out to the front porch. She and Natasha followed at a distance.

"Ash?" Luke stepped out onto the porch warily.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:13 pm

James looked around, "Dude where is she?"

Jake had dragged Ashlee to the side of her house seeing Luke and James standing on the front porch, he peered from behind the wall, his grip still firm on Ashlee as she struggled to break free.

Jake smiled maliciously at Ashlee, "Hmm came here for you I guess I get a bonus, you and your little boyfriend."

Ashlee managed to rip his hand off her mouth, "No please don't kill him!"

"Why not? I mean he stole you from me, you were my fiance and he just waltzed back and stole you from me I don't think that's right I should do to him what he did to me." Jake said, pointing the gun at her.

Chills ran down her spine she gulped as she figured her next few moves she knew she would make would be risky. She kicked her leg back and managed to knee him in the gut, he released her from his grip and Ashlee grunted as she tried to run to the front of the house.

Jake shook his head and as Ashlee ran he managed to grab her by the ankle and drag her down, Ashlee thudded onto the grass and he hit her hard across the face. Ashlee winced as she felt the warm blood flow out of lip, she rolled away from him.

Ashlee ran towards the front porch she saw Luke and James, "Lucas!"

Jake shot the gun into the air and Ashlee screamed, he caught up with her and pulled her by the hair, she yelped as tears brimmed her eyes and he aimed the gun to her head again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next