New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke]

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 12 Empty Re: Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke]

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:21 pm

"Damn it," Leon swore. "Ash, we'll need time to get there...it's kinda scattered around here...what the hell, she gets herself into some mess every time you leave her alone!"

[[Two hours later]]

"Sir, are you Evelyn Mathesson's fiance?" a small and pudgy nurse asked James, waddling over to where he sat

She studied the registration forms. "Brought in for poisoning?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 12 Empty Re: Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke]

Post  Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:26 pm

James stood up and nodded, "Yes that's me, is she alright?" James looked over the nurse and spotted her name tag, James felt a smile tug on his lips but judging by the serious mood he knew it would be really inapporiate to laugh right now. None other was standing before him was the nurse Bretha who had put up with his antics when he was brought to the hospital after fighting with Collin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:31 pm

"Miss Mathesson has been either given or has inhaled a poison that usually works in medicine in...small doses. Basically, it burns away anything in one's stomach....only...when there is nothing left to burn, so I'm assuming she must have thrown up everything she ate already, then the acid begins to...dissolve the wall lining of the stomach itself, causing blood to flood the stomach and internal damage as more organs get infected."

She paused. "This results in imminent death as soon the acid has nothing left to dissolve...inside."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:34 pm

James felt like the breath got knocked out of him he looked down at the tiled floor then back up at Bretha and took a deep breath, "She's okay though right? We weren't too late were we?" James voice faltered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:39 pm

"Miss Mathesson has apparently een given a lot of water. Now this isn't a cure, but it dilutes te poison. Thank whoever it was who gave the water to her, because it may have just saved her life. She's fine, but has suffered severe injusries and won't be ale to eat a lot in the next few days. We've moved her to a seperate room. She's unconscious, but will wake in a few hours. Room 213." She turned and walked away.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:13 pm

James nodded and let out a sigh he didn't know whether to feel relieved or what he was just mixed emotions. He hated the whole hospital scene it just upset him.

Ashlee walked back over to James, "Anything new?"

James sighed and lowered his voice, "Well they said that she was given a lot of water which diluted the poison and that probably saved her, she's hurt real bad and won't be able to eat for a few days she's in her room already and yeah that's all I know."

Ashlee let out breath, "I swear that Ryan, oy and Candice they're just awful."

James nodded his head in agreement, "I know Ash, but can we not talk about them they're probably the last people I want to hear about."

"Sorry." Ashlee shoved her hands into the pockets of her sweater, "So do you want to go see her?"

James shrugged, "I think I'll give her some time to rest, and maybe her family might show up so they could see her first and what not."

Ashlee sighed, "Go see her James, I'll tell her family where she is alright."

James nodded and turned to walk towards Evelyn's room, he walked down the hall to her room he stopped in front of her door and let out a heavy breath, "Here we go again I guess..."

He opened the door gently and closed it behind him seeing Evelyn in her bed, he walked over to her sitting next to her and holding her hand, and he said softly, "Here we are again. I wish it was me instead of you believe me I hate seeing you this way and if you can hear me don't wake up, just rest and get better." He stroked his finger along her's and kissed her lightly on the forehead.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:18 pm

[[Two hours Later]]

"Um, what?" Leon asked the aide, confused.

"Her fiance is in the room--"

Oh, God, if Ryan thinks this will let him close to her, so help me, I'll murder him! Leon thought furiously. He didn't notice Ashlee half-asleep in the waiting room.

"She doesn't have a freaking fiance, damn it," he swore at the aide, who blinked.

"Sir, he said--"

"Oh God, if Ryan's done anything to her while she's in there..." Leon muttered as he rushed to Evelyn's room.

He shoved open the door, with a worried aide and security guard behind him. "Ryan, you--" Leon froze.

"James?" he asked, disbelievingly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:23 pm

James' eyes widened he was startled by Leon who was standing in the doorway with a security guard and an aide, "Leon? Hey when did you get in?" He asked quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:29 pm

Leon blinked straightening. He glanceed at the two men behind him, muttering, "No, sorry, false alarm, he's cool. I um...got mistaken there for an instance..."

After they left, he turned to James, walking over and taking a seat next to him. "Sorry, man,. They...told me her fiance brought her in, and I kinda freaked out, thinking maybe Ryan..."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:33 pm

James shook his head, "No man I understand, I probably would have done the same thing, but yeah I said that so they would tell us how she was doing. You here alone or are your parents with you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:36 pm

"Alone. Mom's not feeling well, so dad stayed with her...speeakin og which." Leon leaned over, touching Evelyn's cheek with his palm. "What are yo doing in town anyways?" he asked. "And how did this...happen? I swear, she's like a trouble magnet."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:39 pm

James laughed lightly, "You're right about her being a trouble magnet." James streched, "I actually got some time off for a few weeks and decided I'd come into town since she told me she was here. I thought I would suprise her you know? I wish I could tell you how this happened but Ash and I still don't know all we know is that Ryan defintley had something to do with it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:38 pm

Leon groaned. "Dude, seriously? Please tell me you're kidding...what the frig is with that creep?" H ran hsi hand through his reddish-brown hair.

"As soon as she wakes, I'm gonna have her testify to the police."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:44 pm

James sighed, "I wonder the same thing Leon he's obviosuly sick in the head." James ran a hand through his dark hair and looked at Evelyn and back at Leon.

"Do you want me to leave you alone with her?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:52 pm

Leon shook his head. "No...I'm good. Just wanted to see if she's alright...they said she had a lot of water, so it diluted the poison...you think maybe Ryan...?" He walked to the other side of the bed and absently stroked Evelyn's head.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:57 pm

James sighed, "I don't know that's been racking my mind too, I mean I just can't see him doing somethign that helpful for someone else, especially for Ev since he knew doing this would get to me. Unless someone else was involved in this that we don't know about."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:02 pm

"True...but who else would it be? She was with Ryan efore..."

Leon paused to hear James' account of what Ashlee had told him of Evelyn's point of view.

"Dude, this is serious...now it's getting deadly...is there something bigger behind this shit?" he asked, groaning.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:05 pm

"Honestly Leon if I knew I wouldn't be hiding any of it. I would be out there telling the police so they could put Ryan and whoever else was involved behind bars. I mean besides seeing him and Candice I honestly don't know who else they could have brought into this." James responded frustrated.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:07 pm

Leon dropped his head into his hands, rubbing his face. "Well, guess we'll have to be extra careful now...and if someone's messing with you through her than you probably need to get paranoid too...,for now, I'm just....glad she's alive."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:09 pm

"Believe me I'm glad she's alive too, I mean..." James let out a frustrated sigh, "Its not fair you know? I mean if they honestly want to take me then they shouldn't go after Ev they should go after me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:13 pm

"Or...judging by Ryan...they want both of you." He stood up, stretching. "I'd better call Mom. Um...how long will you be in WIllchester? I mean, don't you have formal training elsewhere? At wherever your team's base is?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:27 pm

James bit his lip and stare distractedly, "I'll be here for another few days and I'm off for the next two weeks for vacation then I'm back to New York for training again. I came here to visit her for her birthday."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:51 pm

"So, you'll be here for the two week break then?" Leon asked.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:02 am

"I don't know either here, or wherever I feel like." James shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:09 am

Leon nodded. "I'm gonna go...I'll come visit her tomorrow...See ya, Darko."

He turned and left the room, waving at Ashlee as he passed her in the waiting room.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next