New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke]

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 2 Empty Re: Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke]

Post  Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:53 pm

James looked around, "Actually I don't know where she is--"

"CANNONBALL!"

"AHHH!" James tumbled off his bed while Ashlee attacked James with a pillow.

James grabbed his pillow and started smacking Ashlee, "Evelyn help me! I'm under attack!"

Ashlee smacked him with a pillow again, "Is that Ev on the phone? HI EV!" She chirped as she continued to pummel James.

"EV HELLLP MEEEEE!" James shouted.

Back to top Go down

Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke] - Page 2 Empty Re: Four Years Later...[James/Ash/Luke]

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:57 pm

Evelyn held the phone away from her ear, rubbing it. "Um...Ash, be nice. I know it's a lot to ask, but don't eat the poor guy. He can be very unperverted when he wants to be."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:00 pm

Ashlee stopped attacking James for a moment to take his phone from him, "Ev come over!"

"Ah damn it Ash inside voice!" James yelled, taking the phone from her, he fixed his tanktop that he slept in and smiled, "Yeah come over so Ash can stop torturing me."

Ashlee scoffed and smacked him with the pillow again, "I let you into my home and you say I'm torturing you?!" Ashlee smacked him again.

"Ahhh! EV COME QUICKLY!" James shouted trying to defend himself from Ashlee.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:11 pm

Evelyn giggled, feeling her glum mood die out a bit. "Give me a half hour. But I have to eat breakfast...I'm kinda starved. Did you know James had me eat fast food last night Ashlee?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:17 pm

Ashlee turned and faced James this time punching him in the arm, "You did what?!"

"OW! Jesus women! Yeah we went to McDonalds last night that place you and Luke sent us to was crazy I mean the food made Ev sick and there was like a needle in her truffles!" James said loudly tugging on Ashlee's hair.

"Oh my god!" She gasped, "Ev I'm so sorry I didn't even know, I'll yell at Luke later but come here for breakfast I'm about to make a butt load of food since your boyfriend here eats like a tank!" Ashlee narrowed her eyes at James poking him in the arm.

James snorted, "You know breakfast is the most important meal of the day."

Ashlee rolled her eyes, "Well every meal isn't the most important meal all day there Jamesy so come over Ev you love my cooking anyway so spare your self the trouble."

James took his phone from Ashlee again and whispered, "Help me..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:27 pm

Evelyn choked on a laugh. "What do I get if I help you? You know I can always get an Egg McMuffin, right?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:32 pm

James smirked and winked.

Ashlee gasped, "You're sick!"

James laughed, "What?"

"Ev! He was hinting for sex! Come over and I'll make you pancakes, biscuits, sausage, eggs.. whatever you want but so help me if you two conceieve in my house... I will never speak to you two ever again!" Ashlee proclaimed.

James hugged Ashlee, "You can't resist us were like you're over grown children mom!"

Ashlee rolled her eyes, "Ev come quick before James gets all child on me."

"MAKE ME PANCAKES!" James shouted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:40 pm

"James, you ass," Evelyn said calmly as she brushed her hair free of its tangles. "Now you owe me doule for traumatizing me and my saving you from Ashlee."

She paused. "Alright, I gotta go change. See you in a few, Dorky. Bye Ash."

SHe hung up and changed hastily. Grabbing her bag, she pulled on her white sandals, deciding they matched well wiht he beige skirt and boat neck off-the-shoulder top she wore, and left the apartment, grabbing a cab to Ashlee's.

She gave a sharp ring on the doorbell, relieved that she was out of the lonely apartment.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:42 pm

"PUT ON A SHIRT!" Ashlee shouted as she saw James run for the door.

"NO!" He shouted back poking his tounge out at her, he took in the aroma of pancakes as he made his way to the front door.

He opened it and saw Evelyn standing outside he smirked, "Morning goregous."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:01 am

Evelyn grinned. "Hey ugly boy. Am I to assume that since you love my awesome company, and talented wit, you chose to call without even getting out of bed, and now chose to run to the door...or was this simply so you could show off your puppy fat?" She stepped past James into the house.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:06 am

James grinned, "Well you got the first part right I did kind of just roll out of bed." He ran a hand through his hair.

"I feel like a bum now you got all dressed up for me." James smirked.

Ashlee rolled her eyes, "Please I'd like to actually enjoy breakfast before you two get all mushy."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:00 am

Evelyn grinned and pecked James on the cheek. "I didn't get dressed up, Dorky. Girls generally try to look presentable...unlike some people." She brushed past, following Ashlee into the kitchen and seated herself at the table. "Need help?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:07 am

James walked into the kitchen and sat next to Evelyn,he took her hand in his and kissed it.

Ashlee flipped a pancake onto the plate from the pan, "Nope everything is done." She turned around holding multiple plates of food on her hands and arms and lowered them onto the table gracefully.

Ashlee had prepared enough food to feed an army she smiled and sat down, "Dig in guys."

James took a biscuit off the plate and bit down into it, "Mmmm Ash, these are so good!"

Ashlee shook her head, "Pig, so Ev how's the place?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:14 am

Evelyn took a small bite of pancake. "It's actually pretty good...the neighbors are kinda weird...but it's..uh...nice." She winced. She hated this topic now.

"So, where's Lucas?" she asked.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:18 am

Ashlee shrugged, "I don't know we shall call him though!" She grinned taking out her iPhone and calling Lucas.

She put the phone on speaker she heard the other line pick up and Ashlee greeted him, "Morning lovah!"

"Hey boy hey!" James shouted obnoxiously while he stuffed his face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:07 am

Evelyn elbowed James hard, making him choke. "Hey Lucas," she called.

They heard Luke say nothing for a moment, as if rather struck, but then he replied, "What is the perv smoking?"

Evelyn dropped her head in her hands, stifling a giggle.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:10 am

Ashlee laughed, "What isn't he smoking?"

"I LOVE YOU LUKE!" James exclaimed taking a sip of coffee.

Ashlee rolled her eyes, "Anyhoo we have this grand slam breakfast here, Ev's hear and obviously the house guest that never leaves--"

"Hey! I resent that!" James exclaimed.

Ashlee giggled, "Yeah anyway come over we miss you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:26 am

"Sure--"

Luke's voice was interrupted by a female tone. "Ashlee? Hi! It's Tasha! How are you?"

Evelyn stopped giggling and froze.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:29 am

James almost choked on his coffee but managed to regain himself and silenced himself.

Ashlee was frozen she didn't know what to say, she didn't know what to think, whatever she wanted to say died in her mouth.

"I-I, uh Hi Tasha." Ashlee stammered, she coughed then continued, "I'm fine how are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:36 am

"I'm great," Natasha's voice said cheerfully. Luke intervened.

"Tasha's visiting over Christmas," he said. "She's going to be staying at our place."

Evelyn stood up and wrapped an arm around Ashlee. "That's nice, Lucas...so why don't YOU come over here? I'm sure Lila can entertain Tasha. You don't mind, do you Tasha? We kinda need Lucass here...it's a traditional friends breakfast thing," she lied, hoping against hope that Luke wouldn't correct her.

"Um...I guess," Natasha said, but Luke interrupted.

"I can't do that, Lila's with her friends. And hey, I'm sure Tasha would love it if she came," he said, his voice careful. Evelyn frowned a little, uncertain. She shot James a confused look. Luke sounded...almost cold.

"Um..." She looked at James helplessly, not sure what to say.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:48 am

James shrugged not really sure what to say.

Ashlee sighed and shook her head, "No Luke its okay um you can bring Tasha over... we have enough food here to feed the block." Her voice faltered.

James frowned and got up from the table and hugged Ashlee.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:47 am

Evelyn sat Ashlee back down and took her seat. "Ash, no worries. She's just his friend, you know?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:50 am

Ashlee bit her lip as Evelyn mentioned the word friends, "Yeah friends, just like him and Tiff were friends."
Ashlee slammed her phone on the table and walked out of the kitchen.

"Evelyn you can let Lucas in when he arrives with her, I'm gonna shower my hair smells like bacon." She responded icily, going upstairs to her room slamming the door harder then she needed to.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:03 am

Evelyn bit her lip adn picked up Ashlee's cell, placing it on the table.

She turned to look at James as she sat down. "So...merry Christmas, I guess?" she said dully.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:05 am

James ran a hand through his hair, "Um tis the season to be jolly?"

He sighed, James waited to hear the shower run upstairs before speaking again, "Honestly is he that dumb? Bringing over some girl to Ashlee's house that she hates?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next